35 Reviews for Classic Events Entertainment

Chairs (1)
Drapery (1)
Lights (1)
Tables (1)

For 20 minutes Downy patiently listened to a wordy High School teacher and 15 of her SGA students attempt to explain what they wanted for their Homecoming Dance. He was attentive, took notes and gave feedback. Within 3 days he sent us a quote that was within our budget and hit on every thing we had asked for. We couldn't have been more pleased with the end product and look forward to working with Classic Events again very soon.

Profile Picture Parrish, 10/31/25, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Downy was amazing for our wedding! We hired Downy to do outside string cafe lights with paper lanterns, draping on the gazebo at our venue, and chiavari chair rentals for our reception. Everything came out amazing and I could not have pictured any better! We came to Downy with our chiavari chair rental request about two weeks before our wedding, and he went above and beyond to help us with the chairs. We appreciate everything he did for our wedding! Thank you Downy!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Drapery, Lights

Downy went above and beyond for our wedding. We truly appreciated it. He found feasting tables and delivered them for us when everyone else wanted to charge an arm and a leg. He beats the competition. Pictured are the 160 silver chivari chairs and feasting tables. Fanstastic!

Profile Picture Nathalie & Adam, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Chairs, Tables

My experience with Downy at this company was amazing. We got together beforehand to look at pipe and drape options. His prices were more reasonable than anyone I had reached out to. He was very responsive whenever I had questions and was flexible when we needed to make a change. On the day of the wedding we had a slight problem with the height of the pipe and drape and he problem solved it quickly and it turned out even better than what we originally had set up. Very thankful for him and his willingness to work with us as a gay couple. Thank you Downy!!!

Profile Picture Trevor, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews

Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Joe, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Thank you so much DJ Hands for keeping us on our feet!! This is my second event and looking forward to having you again!

With gratitude,
Karena

Profile Picture Karena, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We used Classic Events to decorate the gazebo at the venue where we got married. We were very pleased with the way it turned out and they worked with our budget. We definitely recommend Classic Events for your special event - best wishes!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I would definitely recommend Classic Events as top of my list. This was a very pleasant experience as they were prompt, very neat, very quiet and did not disturb the other decorators. They had an extremely good grasp of what I wanted and delivered.

Profile Picture SHARISE, 6/26/17, 1 Review

N/A..............................

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Worry free!! Showed a picture of what we wanted with our budget and they made it work!

Profile Picture jazmin, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was struggling at the last minute to secure fun party lights for my graduation party. Music/Karaoke was set but they had no lighting to offer. Downey at Classic Events Entertainment matched everything we asked for regarding lights, disco atmosphere as well as staying within my budget. He was extremely accommodating and met all my requests! Above and beyond!! Great service and I would definitely have him at my next event!

Profile Picture Duellyn, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Downy was WONDERFUL. He captured my vision and exceeded my expectations. Id book him without hestitation for my future engagements.

Profile Picture Keva, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Downey was AMAZING!!!! Everything looked GREAT!!

Profile Picture Dieunita, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patrons of ALL ages love Downy and Classic Events. The range of music is very important and Downy is in tune to what the crowd wants. He is so easy to work with, no request goes unanswered. You know your event will be a success when Downy's in the house!

Profile Picture P, 12/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I have no advice for other shoppers at this time.

Profile Picture Kristen , 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Extremely helpful and easy to work with. His touch and attention to detail was a blessing and much needed. He's in very high demand so book ASAP!! He met with us, listened to what we wanted and gave excellent advice on improvements. I highly recommend Dowdy and will use him every time I'm in need of his services!!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Classic Events was Awesome! They arrived in a timely manner to complete draping for my clients' wedding. The drapping was beautiful and the company is professional and friendly!

Profile Picture Toyka, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazing work! We were very please with the custom gobo design to fit our wedding theme!

Profile Picture Shaina, 9/18/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Where do I start?! Downy and the team at Classic Events Entertainment were amazing! I have worked with Downy not just with my wedding but two previous friends' weddings -they're wonderful! The whole process was easy, professional, and fabulous! Downy helped with my vision and worked with my budget to make my dreams a reality. Downy is very thorough and if you need anything answered or suggested, he will help in any way he can! If you haven't contacted him yet, do it, you won't be disappointed! And If I didn't already tell you enough, Downy, thank you again SO much! My wedding wouldn't/couldn't have been a success without you (and Ryan of course)! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/4/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very prompt and professional. He was able to help me simplify my concept in order to achieve the look that I was going for. I was able to get a quote very quickly which also helped me finalize my decision with using Classic Events, because other companies had me waiting for a few days and I was getting Bridal anxiety thinking it would not be within my budget or they would not be available the day of. The setup and take-down time was very quick, very punctual.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owner, Downy Belidor, is one of the best people to help you with your wedding. Wedding planning can be stressful with so many decisions and sometimes plans don't go as expected...but Downey, brings a special calmness that makes you feels as though everything is going to be alright! He is artistic and understands your vision easily. My daughters wedding looked like a fairy tale wedding with the draping and fairy lights that Downy added. We have used his services twice, both my son's and my daughter's weddings. Honestly, he is a first class, true professional and we are grateful to have met him.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Make sure to express any questions or concerns. The staff is great at configuring any set-up for your needs.

Profile Picture User7042635, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I was very pleased with not only the professionalism but the quality of the product as well. I rented the love seat and it was the main attractions at the shower. He was on time with delivery and pick up and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be using again! Thanks Downy!

Tiffany

Profile Picture tiffany, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Classic Events An DJ Handz Were AMAZING!! He Did A Tremendous Job Of Keeping The Guest Engaged And The Dance Floor Full And The People Moving.. I Would STRONGLY recommend Him Fire Any Function.. More Than Worth The Money!!

Profile Picture Troy, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great communication throughout the total process, they came and set up early, then came back just before the event started and made sure that everything was still ready to go. We were very well pleased with the results. Our guest raved about how good the gobo was Awesome Job well done.

Profile Picture Carl, 10/11/14, 1 Review