Classic Event Rental Reviews

Classic Event Rental 2
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing value and responsiveness

I wish I could give Ronda Lynne at Classic a HUGE HUG!! She was just the best vendor representative to work with. We used Classic for our event at the Country Club at the Omni Grove Park Inn. Classic is not their "in-house" decor and production company, but we found this company through our amazing wedding planner (Firefly Event Co) and their prices and service were UNBEATABLE. They quoted us about half of the cost that the in-house production team quoted us for chairs/napkins and we were even able to add in some last minute decor pieces and curtains (and by last minute I mean the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding!) when we realized we would likely be moving ceremony spaces because of the weather. Ronda Lynne responded to all my emails EXTREMELY promptly and was so flexible with our guest count changes. We were so lucky to find her and the team at Classic! Their contracts were also very easy to read and there were no hidden/additional fees that were not discussed in advance!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Classic Event Rental 3

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn't be happier with our rental experience with Lauren West at Classic Event Rental for our daughter's wedding at June Bug's Retro Resort. She was extremely accomodating each time I called and added another item or took away an item. Planning a wedding can be stressful at times and she always had such a calm voice and somehow made me feel confident that everything was taken care of. They delivered on time and picked up on time. I can't thank her enough for her wisdom and helpfulness.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/11/2018

We worked with Lauren from Classic Event Rental and she did a great job showing us our options for our event. Everything fit our vision perfectly!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Jennifer worked with our cater and day of coordinator to make sure that everyone had what they needed and that the site was set up in a timely manner. With the threat of rain the week of, they easily added tent walls for the caterer's tent and the reception tent. With solid service and delivery, I would recommend this company again.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Tegab · Married on 05/14/2016

Superb set up and rentals for a reasonable price. If you need wind screens last minute though, you probably should have planned more because they can only (and understandably) accommodate so last minute. So reserve what you think you need well in advance. Lindsey was very helpful with providing quote after quote as I made up my mind.

Sent on 07/08/2016

We rented chairs and some kitchen supplies from Classic Event Rental. They were very helpful and easy to work with and had everything we wanted.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Austin · Married on 10/17/2015

Classic's showroom is excellent and expansive. As is their online catalog.
    The staff was friendly, responsive and very helpful. Especially when determining quantities of things like dessert forks, glassware, etc.

Delivery team was also great. They had everything off the truck in 30 minutes or less.

Truly did a great job, which is good considering they are really the only choice for event rentals in the Asheville area.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/27/2015

I had a great experience with Classic Event Rentals for my wedding. They were familiar with my venue and were able to meet with me in person and go over some of the equipment I might need for my outdoor wedding. Everyone I worked with was nice and honest. I had last minute add-ons to my order and had no issues! They were professional and prompt and met my expectations.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Stephani · Married on 08/31/2014

Classic Event Rentals is competitively priced and has a good selection. I rented chairs from them and they delivered them and picked them up so quickly, I didn't even see it happen! I came outside and there they were!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Excellent selection and services. Very responsive to emails. Products were perfect. definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2013

I would absolutely recommend Classic Event Rental to anyone looking for a wedding rental vendor. I worked with Ashley and she was very knowledgeable and made the entire process very easy. I was very pleased with everything I rented......tent, chairs, tables, linens, plates....even the restroom trailer : )

Sent on 10/09/2013

Julie · Married on 07/20/2013

We were more than pleased with Classic Event Rental in Asheville, NC. The tent was great, the chandeliers were beautiful, and the people were very professional to work with.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Classic Event Rental made the process so simple and smooth! They were always friendly and everything was ready just as we requested. I would highly recommend renting wedding supplies from them.

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

We chose Classic Event Rental to provide the tables, chairs, tent, lighting and bar equipment for our wedding, Rhoda was very quick to respond to emails and their prices were very reasonable compared to competitors. I was able to add, subtract, and change my mind without issue. The delivery crew even came and picked up the rental equipment on the Sunday following my wedding. During our honeymoon not even a few days after the wedding, Rhonda contacted me via email and informed me that she owed us money back!! This company is very reliable and on time. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of wedding or event rentals. Sincerely, Amber and Preston

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • lesli

lesli · Married on 08/25/2012

These guys are amazing. Ronda Lynn is the best! I was planning the whole wedding from 600 miles away, had a million questions, could not meet face to face and she handled everything. The space we needed tented was awkwardly sized and Classic made 2 or 3 trips out to my venue to make sure the tents were the appropriate size. In addition to the tents we rented plates, glasses, linens, chairs and a dance floor. I must have made a million changes to my rental list over 6 months. Ronda Lynn was always professional, kind and patient. She really is an expert. The day they delivered the tent they came in, unloaded and set up very fast. Those guys are seriously tent ninjas. I would recommend Ronda Lynn and Classic to anyone having an event.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Linda · Married on 03/10/2012

Scott delivered everything as promised. We could not have been more pleased. He was delightful to work with, had great ideas and gave us the most amazing wedding tent I've ever seen. We rented tables, linens, glasses, dishes, everything from him. It was all there as ordered and everything looked absolutely fabulous. Thank you , Scott, for making my daughter's reception tent so magically beautiful.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2010

Great selection of everything we needed for our outdoor wedding. Easy to work with- highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2008

Great customer service, very wide range of equipment from tents to toilets (big trailer type things). My order was delivered on time, looked as I expected, and they were very easy to deal with. A Plus vendor!!!

Sent on 06/10/2008

Patrick · event on: 11/11/2016

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude and thanks for you and your staffs’ extremely fast turn-around time (under 24 hours notice!) and ability to provide us with two tents, 300 chairs, and a multitude of tables and catering equipment in response to the Party Rock Fire in Lake Lure, NC in November. Your excellent customer service, skilled and flexible setup and delivery crews, and the high quality of the tents and catering equipment are what make you a stand out company in the rental industry. These items were invaluable to ensure our ability to provide food service and covered space for meal production to the Forest Service as they battled the blaze here.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/13/2014

Everything that we received was in wonderful shape. Arrival was a tad late pickup was early, and we were missing two cocktail tables but they were helpful and we received everything we needed within the hour and the gentleman who were there to help us out were friendly!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2011

Great event rental company. Plenty to choose from, organized, efficient.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Agata · Married on 09/16/2017

With a variety of rental companies in the area this is a great choice. They answer questions and provide details.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • User4020900 · 2+ years ago

Classic event rental was really easy to rent from. Be careful about getting wax on the linens, as you will have to buy them after the wedding. Otherwise, great to work with!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Summer · Married on 06/19/2010

All we needed to rent were cocktail tables, dinnerware, and a sound system and everything turned out great! The only problem was that the microphone didn't work, but it was a pretty small wedding anyways, so it didn't really matter.

Sent on 09/28/2010
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2009

I was very happy with the apple red tablecloths that I got from Classic Event Rentals. I used them for the bridal party table to set it apart from the rest, as well as the cake table & food tables. They matched perfectly with my girls' dresses & really added a lot of flair to the reception venue. Though a little pricey, they looked great!

Sent on 09/01/2009