Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 1
Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 2
Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 3

Everett · Married on 09/21/2012

Did a great job, Thanks You!!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2012

Louie was AWESOME! He is professional, had great recommendations when I was stuck on certain song choices, he was flexible with what I wanted and I really appreciated the value. We had the perfect wedding! It was so nice to be able to relax and know that he had everything taken care of. I would definitely recommend Classic Cuts to others who would actually like to enjoy their wedding instead of worrying about if the DJ's performance.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Jason · Married on 07/28/2012

Louie was so amazing! He was professional, affordable, played all of songs we asked for, and kept the dancing going all night. He is also an exceptional MC and kept everyone laughing and having a good time. My husband and I were stressed at times and he reminded us to stay calm, enjoy the moment and kept us on track with all of our timing during our event. All of the great reviews we read about him are true and we just wanted to make sure to add our great experience to the list. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for their wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Kim · Married on 07/27/2012

This company is fantastic! Louie did an amazing job and the process was extremely easy from beginning to end. The music was great and Louie was very knowledgeable about how weddings typically go and was full of great ideas when we didn't know what direction to go in.

Would definitely use this company for future parties and events.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Jorge · Married on 07/14/2012

Thanks Louis our DJ was awesome and had everyone dancing

Sent on 08/22/2012

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2012

Chris was super professional and fun! He definitely helped to create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Terrin · Married on 06/30/2012

Hi DJ Alfonso!!

Sorry it's taken me a month to send this email! I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job you did on our wedding! I can't tell you how many people that night and well after the wedding came to Matt and I just telling us how awesome you were!! You have a true talent with music and Matt and I couldn't have chosen a better DJ!! I will send some professional photos your way when I get them:) once again thank you!!!

Terrin Thompson :)

Sent on 07/13/2012

C · Married on 06/16/2012

We just had Louie DJ our wedding this past weekend. We are both from out of town and we had to book all our vendors either over the phone or by email. Overall my wife and I couldn't have asked for more. He played everything that was requested during the reception and was very well-prepared. He scheduled everything in a manner that flowed well and allowed everyone to have the best time possible. He was also very easy to communicate with during the whole consultation process. Music was great, everyone danced until the end of the night, and we would definitely recommend Louie if you are planning a wedding in California.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you again Chris and Amy, your wedding was one of my best ever!

bernadette · Married on 05/12/2012

Louis was great. At our intial meeting he met all our needs and patiently went over the days events for our timeline. at the reception, DJ brought the crowd to the dancefloor where they stayed all night, he was great.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Bernadette your vent was amazing from the venue to the food and energy the crowd had. Thanks for allowing me to share in your day .

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

My husband & I used Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service for our wedding & could not be more pleased! Louie was so nice & pleasant and did an amazing job! Not only is he an awesome DJ but he took the time to get with me throughout the day & make sure we were doing Ok & that things were running smooth! I highly recommend using this company if you want a good, reliable DJ!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it and I had a blast at your event. You had such a great group and everything was great.

Pamela · Married on 03/03/2012

DJ Louie MC’d our wedding in March. He did a stellar job. I had a huge list of songs that I wanted played that were special to my husband and me and he played every one! He made sure everything was on time, and in order. We did not have a wedding coordinator, but did not need one because he told me everything I could do and let me decide how the day would run. I strongly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, your wedding was a blast. Best of luck to you both.

Louie

samantha · Married on 11/20/2011

Louie Ochoa from Classic Cuts did our wedding, he was amazing! I gave him a basic description of what we wanted and he gave us more than we could have hoped for. The music for our ceremony & reception was perfect. He found the perfect background music to set the mood for our reception. He did a great job as our master of ceremonies, everything flowed very nicely. He was very flexible and on top of everything, he is also super nice & very fun. I would definitely recommend him to any and everyone

Sent on 11/26/2011

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Samantha it was my pleasure to provide you with a good professional dj service and glad I met all your needs on your wedding day. Thanks, Louie

Stacey · Married on 09/10/2011

I feel that the DJ can really make or break a wedding reception. We were so lucky to have found Louis and Classic Cuts! Everything was great from start to finish: in all of our meetings leading up to the event he was very helpful, knowledgeable, and full of suggestions on what would work well in our venue. The night of, he kept everything running smoothly and was a major hit with our guests. The night was a huge success thanks in large part to the great music and MC-ing he provided. Definitely worth every cent. Definitely recommended to anyone in the market for a fantastic DJ!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2010

Classic Cuts DJ Service was amazing! They were well organized, always on time, and made our reception run smoothly. They are worth every penny. Louie met with us before our wedding and wanted to know exactly what we wanted and then provided it above and beyond. Thank you for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Julie · Married on 01/31/2010

Classic Cuts provided DJ services for my wedding. Louie did an excellent job!!! I was extremely satisfied and my guests said the music was great. Louie was also very easy to work with!

Sent on 02/10/2010

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Julie, thank you for your kind words about our company and me. I wish you both all the best for a very long and healthy life together. Louie

Marina · Married on 10/17/2009

I think Classic Cuts Mobile DJ is great and they offer very competitive prices for Orange County. We had Alfonso DJ our wedding. He surpassed our requests in every aspect. He arrived early to set up, he stayed a little later becuase people continued to dance even after we left. He provided great music, kept a good flow to the evening, appropriate MC skills, and handled guest requests very well. You can definitely depend on this company. They also DJ my husband's company Holiday party and the music was great as expected. Thanks!! - Marina

Sent on 01/04/2010

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Marina. I am glad your day went exactly as planned and that Alfonso took care of you. We feel it is important for brides in the planning stages to know that they can't do there event over if they hire someone for less that is not a professional. Thank you for your business and your referrals mean the world to us. Best of luck! Louie and Alfonso

stacey · Married on 08/30/2008

Louie is a DJ and the owner of classic cuts. He did a FANTASTIC job at our reception! All of our guests danced all night long & had the best time! He is also a great MC, he made the entire night run smoothly!

Louie also had our custom GOBO made and provided some lighting elements.

I would absolutely recommend him & his company, and I plan on using them in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2008

Brian · Married on 03/10/2003

Thanks Louie for all your work. All of our guests, Lauren and myself really enjoyed the entertainment. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Cris · Married on 05/05/2013

Booked Classic Cuts for our Sunday Brunch Wedding and we requested a bilingual DJ/MC. We worked with Louie (new to CC) and he was great. We originally booked with another DJ with CC and unfortunately by the time our wedding came around he was no longer with the company. The owner called, his name is Louie as well, and let us know he had someone else that would fit our request. We agreed to meet with the new DJ and met with him the next day (two weeks before our wedding) to map out our song selections and events. Louie was just as good if not better than the first DJ we met. He definitely got everyone up and dancing, which we were told is not an easy thing to do during a Sunday brunch. He gave good suggestions, followed our requests and did not miss a beat. I danced most of the time and so did my guests!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Cristina for the great review and glad Luis was able to show you and your guests a great time.

Mariana · Married on 11/12/2011

I was so excited to book Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service. I had seen Louis work at a previous wedding and thought I'd contact him to see if he was available for my wedding. He was!!! So when I met with him the first time, I was able to give him a list of songs and genres I was looking to hear at the wedding. At our wedding, he was able to play an outrageous number of the songs that I requests and did not disappoint with the other songs that he played. He was also our emcee and did a fantastic job at it. I've been to so many weddings and the dj will always make lame jokes or not know what to say on the mic, but Louis just perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day and realizing how important the dj is and how he or she can make or break the party. Best of luck in your promising future. Louie

Rie Maki · Getting married on 02/05/2021

He was great!

Dj Louis was great! Although we only gave general instructions in terms of music, he knew exactly what we wanted. He was also our MC, and he was both professional and funny. He is able to make impromptu comments on the spot to direct guests (whether it be to get them laughing, start dancing, or wind down).

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lucy · Married on 08/31/2013

3.0

Louis was great to work with. He came all the way to San Clemente from Corona to visit the site in advance to prepare for the setup & discuss a few things with us over dinner. He made the whole process very easy and ensured us everything would be great. He was responsive and flexible to changes in the schedule, even though he had back to back events that day.

We had a few hiccups with the venue and volume control along with poor coordination which changed the schedule of the night around quite a bit. Louis was quick to respond to the changes and kept the night going. The reason I did not give him a 5 out of 5 is due to the fact that he was more cautious of the venue's guidance than the Bride/Groom who hired him when it came to the noise level. There was also one point in the night where the music stopped during dinner. I looked around to see where he was and he was in the kitchen having his vendor meal. Of course I am fine with a break for the vendors who work so hard, but was a little disappointed to find that the reason for the delay of music was that the playlist ran out. I would have thought additional planning for a backup playlist, or better timing for dinner would have been appropriate.

Otherwise, the music selection and responsiveness to guest requests was good.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Our DJ, Henry was great. He was energetic and rolled with the punches when the timeline was delayed. The guests really enjoyed him and we both found him professional and upbeat. He helped make it a great wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2013

3.0

The owner Louie was very nice and answered all of my concerns promptly. Only reason why I give them 3 stars in quality of service is because the dj, Henry, that actually worked our wedding was not too good at keeping the party going. I had a few requests that we're not met. Maybe better luck with a different dj.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Charie · Married on 08/23/2012

DJ Louis Ochoa from Classic Cuts was such a great person to work with. From our initial inquiry to the night of our wedding, he was very informative, easy to work with, and was willing to provide his service within our budget. My fiance and I had met with another DJ service, but they did not bring that comfort level that DJ Louis did. He knew exactly the type of music that we wanted to hear and was able to fit everything into the timeframe that we had. We received great compliments from our guests and everyone had so much fun. Thanks for everything, DJ Louis!

Sent on 10/08/2012