Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 1
Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 2
Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service 3

jenny · Married on 05/07/2016

we recently got married at Temecula Creek Inn and used DJ Louie to handle all our music, uplighting, photo montage as well photo-booth! I met with him days before and we went over all my song choices. He did an awesome job! He is very professional and really got the party started and managed to keep everyone dancing for hours! I have referred many people to Louie in the past so I was so extremely happy to have him MC my big day!! I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • User6220347 · 2+ years ago

Louie was great! He provided microphones for the officiant and our soloist. Also transferred the soloists personal music to run through his system for the ceremony. He MC'd the reception, and played all of the songs we had picked out on our list. And provided uplights. I would definitely recommend his company!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review.

Louie DJ'd our big day at Mount Palomar in Temecula. He was a true professional and kept the party jumping. A dj can make or break your wedding and Louie will insure that you have a AWESOME time!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Marcy · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Louie is the best!! Allowing our guests time to dance at the reception was so important to us that we decided to forgo some of the traditional reception items (bouquet toss, garter toss, grand entrance) - just to have more time to dance. We're so glad we did because DJ Louie had the crowd on their feet the entire night! When we transitioned from the father - daughter dance into the first fast song of the night - EVERYONE got up to dance (all 115 of our guests!). I have never seen that many people get up for the first song before. DJ Louie was great at reading the crowd and catering to our needs. We are a bi-cultural couple (Indian groom and Western bride), and he figured out how to mix the two types of music seamlessly and in a way that kept guests dancing even if it was a type of music they weren't that familiar with (many of our guests hadn't heard Indian music before that night). We started out with one of Louie's basic packages but then had to customize it more along the way as our needs grew (we went from needing him to set things up in two locations to three, originally we were going to have a violinist play music but they backed out and so we needed Louie to do more)....he rolled with the punches easily and was flexible with meeting our ever changing needs. I would highly recommend DJ Louie to do your next event - you won't find anyone better than him!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Louie hands down made our wedding! He brought the party and kept it going. I can't thank you enough Louie for being part of our wedding. I would highly recommend Louie to anyone who is looking for a great master of ceremonies and DJ!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Nick · Married on 05/21/2015

DJ Louie is more than just a DJ. He is a DJ, MC, & pretty much a wedding day coordinator. He always made himself available and was a pleasure to work with! We gave him a very strict wedding day itinerary and he made sure it got done smoothly! He is a true professional and knows what he is doing. He knows how to get the crowd involved and entertained. All we had to do is give him an idea on the different genres of music we like listening to and he absolutely killed it! Our guest kept complimenting him to us during and after the wedding. I am so happy that he was our DJ because he made our wedding day enjoyable and effortless. I can't wait to use you for our next party! You are the man! Thank you so much for everything Louie!!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Angelica · Married on 10/10/2014

Louis was great to work with! From the first meeting we had we knew right away that we were going to go with him. He was so thorough and answered all of our questions. We were pretty clueless as far as a lot of our song selections and basically left it open to Louis. When the big day came he was spot on our musical tastes and every song he choose for the main events were perfect. He kept everyone dancing which was our number one request! Thank you Louis for being a fantastic master of ceremonies!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kate · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Louie was amazing! We were so specific with what we wanted played and he did exactly what we asked for. He was able to take the exact playlist we created and mix it seamlessly. He played the perfect old school set once that playlist ran out - it had everyone on the dance floor all night. I'd highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/19/2014

DJ Louie is hands-down the best DJ! He is professional to work with and very responsive. He was able to help customize our wedding timeline best fit for us. Our whole wedding was completely seamless, AND catered to exactly what we wanted! He played the best music, made it personal and kept the party going. All of our guests were having such a great time...we had to extend our wedding an extra hour! We highly recommend Louie for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Alyssa · Married on 07/11/2014

Dj Louie was there for me when I was in a pinch! He was a GREAT MC for our wedding, funny, and he truly is a DJ! You dont have to worry about having any of the typical wedding music (unless you want it then he is glad to do it) but he was so awesome to work with, and the quality of the equipment was great! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ with legit mixing and MC skills!

Sent on 07/21/2014

DJ Louie was amazing! He was so responsive and had great suggestions for our music taste! He included all of our favorite songs and took requests from our guests. Couldn't have asked for a better MC and DJ at our wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Raelene · Married on 05/24/2014

Glad to of had Louie at our wedding. You helped us keep the time on track and we appreciate all the hard work Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Jill · Married on 05/03/2014

Lou was great!! I can't say enough about him. I gave him a very specific list and I am very picky. Everything went like clock work. He kept the dance floor packed and has a very good knack at knowing what people want to hear. I am using him again for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Lacey · Married on 04/26/2014

Louie at Classic Cuts DJ is an awesome DJ. He did a wonderful job at our wedding and had our guests on their feet dancing the entire wedding. He accommodated us to do our ceremony music, as well as play a slideshow DVD we had created. He is very knowledgeable about weddings and the format on how everything should work. Louie was a great help in keeping everything on time and organized. I would highly recommend him for your wedding. In my opinion the DJ can make or break your reception and he definitely made ours! Our guests rave about how it was the best wedding they have been to and a large part of that was due to Louie playing such great dancing music.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Breene · Married on 09/07/2013

Louie was great. He talked to us throughout the planning, but didn't badger us (we're both working professionals, so we weren't always great on our homework). He made sure that we got the songs we wanted, and most importantly, he was flexible with what we wanted on the day of and had a great sense of the vibe on the dance floor. He was very affordable and helpful. Totally recommend him.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Ruzette · Married on 08/11/2013

Our venue's banquet coordinator raved about DJ Louis, so we went with her recommendation when choosing our DJ. He was easy to communicate with and answered emails in a good amount of time. He met with us to go over our song selections. We went over our suggested itinerary with him, where he gave us good advice/ suggestions to make the night flow smoother and to keep it upbeat. On our wedding day, the reception did go smoothly with just enough down time surrounding our reception activities. He was an excellent MC. He used the songs we suggested and added more songs related to our type of genre. Almost everyone were on the dance floor, which our guests noticed as well and even complimented about it. Guests made comments saying our wedding was "lively" and "upbeat" and that "the music was great" and that they "didn't want to stop dancing." Everyone had a great time and it was because of DJ Louis and how he carried the night for us. I would definitely hire him again and I would definitely recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Classic Cuts Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Ruzette for your kind words. I was happy to be a part of your special day and glad you were happy with the services I provided you. Best of luck to you both in your promising future.

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2013

Louie was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job! He was easy to work with from the beginning and very professional. He was not only a great DJ but a great emcee. The night ran smoothly and he made sure that the sequence of events ran on time.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Lyn · Married on 07/27/2013

My daughter and I met Louis at a wedding expo in January of this year. We knew immediately that his company would be a perfect fit for her wedding this July. His professionalism and great personality sold us from the minute we met him. We were not disappointed! Our DJ was Chris and I have to say he was the best DJ I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Low key, but super fun. He kept things moving and our guests commented over and over again about how awesome he was! He just seemed to know what the crowd wanted. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Thank you Chris, and thank you Louis for providing us with incredible entertainment on my daughters big day! I would definitely recommend Classic Cuts to anyone looking for a DJ service!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Louis was great. My guests stayed to the very end of the reception, dancing and having a great time.

Sent on 08/08/2013

I could not have enough positive things to say about DJ Louis. He was fabulous! He was so easy to work with and we received so many comments from guests on how great the DJ was. A DJ can make or break the wedding, and I am sure glad we had him as ours. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 08/22/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2013

DJ Louie was great. Helped our wedding get back on track when it was running behind. Loved his laid back yet professional personality.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Had Louie DJ our wedding. He totally made our wedding what it was. While the event staff was flustered and not organized with timing, Louie rounded everyone up and made sure that things went the way it was all planned. He was great, showed up early, made specific recommendations for lighting and timing and made my day great. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Louie.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Agnes · Married on 12/08/2012

We were referred to DJ Louie while we were searching for the entertainment portion of our wedding. To me, this was the most important piece of the entire wedding process. He was pleasant to work with from the initial conversation to our meeting. He was very flexible and responsive. Louie was well prepared with pricing and he had a list of questions (important!) that he reviewed with us, in which it was really helpful and prepared us for things we weren’t aware of or thinking about. He also has resources and tools for us to put our music list together, which kept things organized. We did meet with another DJ but decided to go with Louie because of his easy to work with personality, prompt response, friendly attitude, and his expertise. Plus he didn’t try to “upsell” his services. He would make suggestions, but never forced any ideas on us. He also understood and listened to my style of music and thoughts on entertainment. We were looking for a smooth easy listening music during the reception, and dance music of today and also back in the days, oldies but goodies, 90s, and today's pop music, like Michael Jackson, Billie Jean; Savage Garden, Truly Madly Deeply; Etta James, At Last; Nat King Cole, Unforgettable. I created a music playlist for him because music was that important to me.
    Louie was able to corral and get the attention of all our guests. Sometimes, guests can get carried away in a good conversation and not pay attention to the special events the couple is about to do, including bouquet tossing or cake cutting. Louie was able to effectively and professionally get everyone’s attention. He gave us great suggestions to keep guests entertained, which worked with our guests. We even had everyone dance at our wedding, and being Asian, sometimes not everyone wants to dance, let alone do the conga line!
    At the end, we are so happy we partnered with Louie to make our wedding day as memorable as it should be. Thanks Louie!

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/10/2012

Louie did a great job at the Wedding and all the songs were played that we had wanted fit in. Timing was great on everything and the reception flowed. Thank you Louie!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2012

Louie made our special day fantastic! He was very professional, personable, punctual and was a great MC. He has a great variety of music and he will take any request. All of my guests had a great time. Throughout the planning process Louie was very helpful and responsive to any questions or concerns I had. He really made me feel at ease during the entire planning. Thanks Again Louie!!

Sent on 11/07/2012