Classic Creations Photography Reviews

14 | Clarksville, TN

14 Reviews for Classic Creations Photography

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2011

The pictures turned out beautifully, I was very impressed with how many photos were taken!!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Erika · Married on 10/23/2010

Kristina and David were wonderful! They were both really nice and professional. We communicated mainly through email, and they responded very quickly any time I had a question. They made the atmosphere very comfortable at our wedding. Both of them are easy going and get the job done without being demanding. We absolutely loved them. I would recommend them to anyone needing a photographer. The pricing is very resonable as well. They even gave us a free engagment session. Wonderful people and photographers!

Sent on 12/18/2010

Cassandra · Married on 08/07/2010

Our wedding photos are beautiful!! Thank you for your hard work!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Julie · Married on 04/10/2010

Kristina White is amazing! I loved working with her. Her services are extremely affordable and the cheapest I came across compared to other Clarksville photographers. I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding during our first meeting. She's a great listener and makes it a point to put you, the client, first. If I still lived in the area, I would definitely request her services for all my picture needs!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Ashlee · Married on 01/09/2010

I think Kristina White is an excellent photographer. When I received the pictures from my wedding I was very impressed! She is flexible and willing to work with people. She has a great future in photography! I highly recommend her for your future photography needs.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Joel · Married on 11/14/2009

Kristina did great work. let her take your pics...

Sent on 11/20/2009

bryan · Married on 10/24/2009

took alot of pictures. wonderful quality. fun to work with and be around. would have again.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2009

Kristina is very good at what she does. I was very pleased with her work and how the my portraits turned out.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Stefanie · Married on 10/16/2010

We had looked at several other Photographers in this Area. After meeting Kristina and her husband and working with them, it became clear that we had found our photographer for our wedding. She is very friendly and professional and makes it easy to feel comfortable around.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Misty · Married on 12/05/2009

Kristina was a pleasure to work with. She was a great value allowing us to stay within our budget. She captured even the tiniest details.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Simone · Married on 11/28/2000

Kristina White photography was a pleasure to work with. She showes up on time and was very patient with all the chaos that can occur during a wedding. She was sure to remind us of her time frame so we wouldnt go over time. She had very creative ideas and the prints
    turned out wonderful! I would defintly recommend this service to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Autumn · Married on 05/08/2010

Kristina was great. I was afraid that the weather was going to act up again but she assured me that she would be there no matter what the forecast.

Just make sure that if there are shots you want ask for them. There a couple of photographs I would have liked to have had but didn't realize it until after the fact. I suggest making a list of what you want before hand so you don't miss out on anything.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2010

3.5

Kristina is a wonderful photographer and is willing to work with different budgets and venues. She takes initiative to make sure your photographs are unique and a style that suits the couple's personality.

Sent on 09/01/2010

1.6
      2.5
      0.5
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

I still have not received my Newborn photo album. It has been almost 7 months since these pictures were taken and I paid for them up front at the viewing session. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed and very much upset in the in the fact that I have paid over $1,600.00 and still have not received all of the items purchased. This is very poor customer service.

Sent on 09/06/2016