Classic Catering by Julie Reviews

2 | Columbia, TN

2 Reviews for Classic Catering by Julie

krystle · Married on 03/14/2009

After reading the only comment on this site about classic catering by Julie, I had to post a comment. Please do not let one person's opinion make you second guess using Julie's services for you event. My husband and I did for our wedding in 2009, and could not have been happier. The food was amazing, the staff was helpful, completely stayed out of the way but made sure everyone was taken care of, everything was on time, beautiful, and more than we had expected. As for the leftovers, we also had a few people who didn't show up and had purchased a few extra plates.. we had SO much food left over, we made plates for some of our family and left whole platters with our parents before leaving for our honeymoon, and still ended up taking a little with us to snack on when we didn't feel like going out. I hate that the other reviewer had an experience like that, but I can tell you from my experience, as well as all of the rave reviews we received about Julie's company when we were shopping around, it is definitely not the norm. I would recommend classic catering by Julie to anyone having an event in this area.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Dannae · Married on 10/15/2011

0.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0

After we had put a down payment to save the date we were told to watch out because she takes food that you pay for. My mom asked her if she gets all the food and Julie said yes. My mom also asked for a contract and Julie claimed she was good for her word. The night of the wedding everything was great, until Julie and her employees were cleaning up and taking food when asked she said that she feeds her employees. The next day my mom was planning on extra food to feed family and friends. She had ordered 20 extra plates plus had about 24 guests not show up. There was a lot of potatoes, corn, and carrots, but there wasn't enough fruit or meat to feed 20 people, much less 44. When talking to Julie,she was argumentative and finally told my mom she didn't have to tell her what she did with the food. My mom said, if I paid for the food you do and Julie hung up. My mom paid $16.00 a plate and although the food was good, it wasn't worth paying that much money to feed her rude employees.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Classic Catering by Julie's reply:

As a caterer, I take great pride in my work and the customer service I offer. I have built an impeccable reputation over the last 9 years and am especially proud of my staff! My staff gets rave reviews at every event we cater. They are warm, friendly, professional and attentive.

As to this client's other claims - I am so sorry they felt this way. I will not dispute this on a public website because I find that to be distasteful. I am more than willing to discuss any of these claims privately on the phone. I invite you to look at my website and FB page to see a balanced picture of who we really are.