Classic Bride & Formals Reviews

Classic Bride & Formals 3
Classic Bride & Formals 4
Classic Bride & Formals 5

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Very friendly and helpful! Cute shop, smaller selection but nice dresses!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Stephanie,

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed it here, we had a great time working with you!

Best wishes,
    Phaedra, Kristy & The CB Team

Meredith · Married on 06/10/2017

Classic Bride was the most amazing bridal shop! They can bring in just about any style you dream of and their also very accommodating with bridesmaid dresses! Highly recommend this cute little bridal shop!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Hi Meredith,

Thank you for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed working with you and thank you for being a "Classic Bride". We would love a picture.

Rebekah · Married on 06/03/2017

I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience searching for and purchasing my dress at classic bride! They are amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rebekah,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We enjoyed working with you! Please send us a picture!

Your CB Famiy

Cathie · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristy and the rest of the ladies at Classic Bride & Formals have been wonderful at every point so far. They were super helpful and friendly without being intrusive or pushy, and very knowledgeable about their products. The shop has great variety of designers & styles, provides separate rooms for each bride and their friends (so you do not have to worry about your privacy), and overall feels very welcoming. I found the PERFECT dress here and was actually able to afford it! I'll update on the rest when the dress comes in...

Sent on 12/13/2016

Cathie,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review and for being a "Classic Bride". We are excited to work with you! We can't wait to see you in your beautiful wedding gown!

Your CB team

Alex · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not express how much I love the entire Classic Bridal Team!! When I went in to try wedding dresses on, everyone was so friendly, professional, and so helpful. They have so many gorgeous dresses on!! It was definitely hard for me to decide. When I came back to buy my dress everyone showed true excitement. The girls at Classic Bridal are definitely hardworking and you can tell they love their job!! Thank you so much Classic Bridal for helping me pick out the perfect wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Alex,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our "Classic Brides". Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We would LOVE to have a picture.

Audrey · Married on 04/28/2017

Great service, made me feel very special and was very flexible with me trying on the same dress numerous times before I finally made up my mind!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Audrey,

Thank you for your sweet review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We would love a picture.

Jill · Married on 04/22/2017

Kristy is so helpful and attentive. She even picked out dresses for me to try on that I didn't chose, so I'd see all options. I went back the day before my wedding for earrings, and they helped me choose the perfect ones!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Jill,

Thank you so much for your sweet review and for being a "Classic Bride". We are so excited to have you as one of our Brides!

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2017

Had a great experience! LOVED the staff and my dress.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Jamie,

Thank you for your sweet review and for being a "Classic Bride". We can't wait to see pictures!

Kathleen · Married on 04/16/2017

Pardon my all capital letters, PLEASE COME HERE, before making a decision about a dress at any other store. Phaedra and her team have a unique selection in any price range. If you are looking for an affordable stunner, check their sales. If you are looking for something glamorous, view their showroom. This was my last stop on a short list of local bridal boutiques, and I was almost 80% decided on a dress at another location. When I came here I found the gown that made me feel so much like the most glamorous and flattering version of myself. In addition to that, I tried on gowns that showed me my best bohemian style, classic style, a-line style, and all the styles in between. Ultimately, my questions were not, "Which one dress looks the best on me? Which one am I most beautiful in?" Instead they were, "Which stunning version of myself do I want to be on my special day? Which part of my personality do I want to capture most?" because the options were so varied and all so perfect. In addition to selection, the service is incredible. When I bought my gown here I received a small gift, bubbly, an accessory credit that completely covered my one-of-a-kind hairpiece plus rehearsal dinner earrings in addition to connections to local vendors, and the best seamstresses and day-after dry cleaners. I had only one small hiccup with my dress before picking it up, and Phaedra came in and worked tirelessly on it to make it flawless for me. I never once felt like a burden, and never once felt guilted into making any decisions. Phaedra's team is clearly here to make brides feel beautiful and for no other reason than that they love love and weddings. Please give it a whirl, you will enjoy the experience.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kathleen,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review!! We would not want your experience any other way....than amazing! We want your wedding day to be perfect!!! We enjoyed having you as one of our "Classic Brides"! We would love a picture!!

Forever your CB Family

lindsay · Married on 04/14/2017

These ladies at Classic Bridal & Formal are absolutely amazing. So professional and caring! They helped me find MY stunning dress in 3 picks because they actually listen to their bride and have amazing taste. These ladies have hearts of gold!! Thank you ladies for my beautiful dress, I truly felt like a magazine ready bride!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed having you as one of our amazing Brides! We would love to have a picture!

• O

Octavia · Married on 04/08/2017

Such an adorable shop with the most friendly and professional staff. They knew just how to help me find me dream wedding dress!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Beautiful Bride - Octavia,

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! Please send us a picture.

Shana · Married on 04/08/2017

The very first dress I tried on was "the dress". However, I kept shopping around. The gals at Classic Bride & Formals knew better than I did and ordered the dress in my size just so I could see it in its almost final state. It was always "the one" and Im thankful they used such great judgment and customer service to help me make my decision.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Shana,

Thank you so much for your review and for being a "Classic Bride". We enjoyed working with you. We would love a picture!

Lakeisha · Married on 03/25/2017

Classic Bridal staff is awesome and they were on point every step of the way!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Lakeisha,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! Please send us a picture.

Morgan · Married on 03/18/2017

I had the most wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress at Classic Bride and Formals. My mom and I arrived on a day the owner was working by herself. Even though the shop was busy, she made time to spend with me and helped me find the perfect dress! I actually fell in love with the first dress I tried on! Since that was my first time trying on a wedding dress I left the store to try on other options because I wanted to make sure it was the one. After going to other shops (with horrible service) I couldn't help thinking about what a wonderful experience I had with Phaedra and Classic Bride and Formals. I called the shop and ordered the dress over the phone and couldn't be happier with my decision! My wedding is this Saturday and I am so excited to wear my dress! Thank you to the whole Classic Bride and Formal family!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Morgan,

Thank you so much for the sweet and kind review! We have enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to have a picture.

Your CB team (family)

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2017

Loved my experience thank you will send pics soon!!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Beautiful Bride - Melissa,

Thank you for your sweet review. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We can't wait to have a picture.

Colby · Married on 01/21/2017

The entire team at Classic Bride is always so friendly and willing to help each bride and/or bridesmaid feel special and comfortable! Weddings can be so stressful so it is nice to make one of those stressful elements so easy by shopping here! I have referred many of my friends here because I love this business and the owner so much! I can't speak highly enough of Phaedra and the entire team here! If you are looking for a stress-free environment where you don't feel like you are being pushed into a sale, then look no further! These girls will make you feel like you are shopping with your friends and not a sales person who is a stranger! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Colby,

Ahhhh......thank you for your awesome review!!! We love working with you and having you as one of our "Classic Brides"! We would love to have a picture and would love to have you as one of our SpotLight Brides.

Forever your CB Family - Phaedra, Kristy & the team

Great prices! Different and better choices - which is what I was looking for! This was my 4th shop. I went to Greensboro, Burlington, Raleigh and decided to travel the 2 hours to Cornelius bc of the positive reviews. We were originally planning on starting our day here and then continuing on to Charlotte to visit 2 other shops. I knew immediately as we looked through the gowns that I was definitely getting my dress here and I did! Saved us a trip to Charlotte!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you for your sweet and kind review and for being a "Classic Bride". Also, for traveling to find your perfect wedding gown with us! We love our Brides. :)

Phaedra, Kristy & the Classic Bride team

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

I went to about 10 different bridal shops before stumbling across Classic Bride & Formals. I was looking for a tea length dress. A few other bridal shops turned their noses up at me and said that wasn't in style right now and weren't really willing to work with me. I found a gorgeous Maggie Sottero gown that I loved and I told them what I wanted to do - take it up to tea length. The ladies helped me to pin it up so I could see what it would look like. I finally found my dress. They were also very accommodating since my fiance was paying for the dress and I had to come back with a check.
    I was married this last weekend and my husband said the dress was very much me. I thank the ladies at Classic Bride and Formal for helping me see my vision and being so welcoming and kind.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Crystal,

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us be part of your special day. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! We would love to have a picture.

Renee · Married on 10/22/2016

One of the best wedding experiences I had! They are extremely helpful in making sure every last detail is taken care of. All of them go above and beyond with helping find the perfect dress and accessories.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Awe, thanks Renee! We LOVED having you as Our Classic Bride! Which reminds me...Please Send Pics! We are here if you ever need anything. We adore you!
    Love,
    Kristy, Phaedra & The CB Team

Hope · Married on 10/22/2016

Classic Bride & Formals is truly amazing! I loved the size of their store, as it felt more personal and the process of picking out the dresses myself that I wished to try on was so much less stressful. All the staff that helped were very nice and down to earth. I am in love with my dress and it is so different than anything I saw at other venues. My sister has already said she plans to get her dress there too as well!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Hi Hope,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed working with you and having you as one of our Brides! We can't wait to help your sister when she is ready. We would love to have a picture.

Christy · Married on 10/22/2016

I could not imagine having gone anywhere else to get my dream dress. With months of endless online shopping, one visit with these ladies and I had to purchase my dress from their beautiful collection. The staff is amazing and made my experience for me, my girls and my family one of the most memorable days in my life. My dress was perfect, as was my service from Classic Bride and Formals. Thank you ladies for starting my wedding adventure with all happiness and fun!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Christy,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our "Classic Brides"! We would love to have a picture or two.

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Love, love love this store! Phaedra & Kristy were wonderful to work with :) They take into account your budget and style to help find the dress for you. Couldn't have been happier with my dress and I received so many complements at the wedding. They even helped me pick out a belt and veil to add to my bridal look!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Sarah,

Thank you so much for your review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We enjoyed working with you. Please send us a picture or two.

Autumn · Married on 10/15/2016

This bridal shop is every brides DREAM!! They help you obtain YOUR vision for your special day without pushing you into something you weren't looking for like a lot of boutiques do. When you inform them of a price limit they don't push or make you feel bad for budgeting. You get to enjoy the moment of trying on gowns with those you love looking on, not the entire bridal shop. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. The moment you find right gown is priceless, for that I am truly grateful for Classic Bride and Formals. I am so glad I purchased my wedding gown through this Bridal boutique.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Autumn,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! Please send us a picture.

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2016

Amazing gowns, service, and hospitality! I felt like a bride the second I walked in the door. Kristy accommodated my group of ladies with no problem and assisted in just the right way. No better boutique to find the perfect wedding gown!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Rachel,

Thank you for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! Please send us a picture!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

I would recommend Classic Bride to anyone looking for a fun, no pressure environment where you can actually enjoy picking out your wedding dress! Kristy is amazing and knows exactly what flatters your body type - but she also listens to your feedback and picks dresses that match your style. My mom and I were running late for our appointment and we explained what I was looking for over the phone. The first dress Kristy pulled for me was exactly what I was looking for and the drsss I ended up wearing for my wedding day! Classic Bride also has sales regularly and will let you know when the best time to come back and purchase your dress is, which is incredibly helpful for anyone on a budget. I would recommend to any and all brides out there!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your review and for being an amazing "Classic Bride". We enjoyed working with you! We would love to have a picture or two.

Forever Your CB Family