Classic Bride & Formals Reviews

Classic Bride & Formals 3
Classic Bride & Formals 4
Classic Bride & Formals 5

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristy was amazing when I came in to try on dresses with my mom and sisters. She brought me a variety of styles and then suggested a few she thought I'd love- and she was right! The dress I fell in love with was one she picked out for me!! She was always offering jewelry and accessory suggestions for me and my bridesmaids. I adore her!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jamie,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed working with you and having you as one of our Brides. We can't wait to have a picture(s).

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

They are great! I didn't have any idea what I wanted so they let me try on a lot and I fell in love with a dress I never would have thought I'd love if it wasn't for them!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Katie,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for being one of our "Classic Brides". We enjoyed working with you and having you as one of our amazing brides. We would love to have a picture or two.

Your CB family

Madison · Married on 10/14/2017

Classic Bride & Formals was amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Madison,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for letting us be part of your special day! We would a picture(s). We have enjoyed having you as one of our Brides!

Your CB Team/Family

Connie · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow... These ladies are so sweet ...caring .. And patient and example of TRUE customer service ..... I looked at several shops for the perfect dress and kept coming back to this shop and "the dress" .. The treatment I got on day 1 in between and final was impressive . I was so wishy washy with my decision .. Through ..calls texts and emails these ladies always were there in a positive way an understanding way and never once did I feel as if I wasn't a customer they wanted to help even if it wasn't a sure sell .. .. Still after purchasing the dress they wanted to help guide me with any other wedding needs .. Love this shop ... Highly recommend it and them. Thank you ... Thank you Thank you

Sent on 09/23/2017

Connie,

You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We love our Brides and we believe in helping with the process not just the dress. We are so happy you said, Yes to the dress! We can't wait to have a picture or two. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

My entire experience, start to finish, was made so simple by Phaedra & Kristy! They helped me in and out of a number of dresses until the last one, a Ti Adora trunk show special, hit the mark! Luckily they had a long sleeve...which are more difficult to find. Classic had a few options while others had none. Thank you for the additional complimentary veil & steaming! Wonderful experience at Classic Bride & Formal!

Classic Bride & Formals 6
    Classic Bride & Formals 7
    Sent on 10/09/2017

Molly,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day and for the pictures.

Lyndsay · Married on 10/01/2017

Phaedra, Kristy, and the team went above and beyond to make sure I not only got the dress of my dreams (and the perfect bridesmaids dresses), but was ready to go for the wedding day. I love the dress and the service. Highly recommend.

Classic Bride & Formals 8
    Classic Bride & Formals 9
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Lyndsay,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for letting us be part of your wedding day! You look amazing!!!!! We can't wait to share your pictures!

Your CB Team/Family

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Classic Bride and Formals was recommended to me by a friend and I was so happy to find them! I loved the selection of dresses and the entire process went smoothly! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Allison,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! We would love a picture.

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Nice, beautiful, affordable dresses.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jennifer,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We have enjoyed working with you. Please send us a picture!

shana · Married on 09/24/2017

I had such a great experience with Classic Brides. Very responsive and accomodating given I lived so far away. Kristy was awesome! The process was a breeze. Plus, bonus, they beat all prices from any place around. Highly recommend working with the whole team!

Shana,
    We can not wait to see pictures! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

This place is amazing! We bought my bridal gown and some of my bridesmaids dresses from here. I live 2 hours from Cornelius and made multiple trips back and forth because there is no service that compares to what these ladies give. I shopped at 5 to 10 other places before finding them and never looked back. My mother fell ill weeks before the wedding and Kristi personally checked in to see how she was doing, even after all of our purchases were completed. I cannot say enough about this place. Brides, if you go anywhere other than Classic Bride and Formals, you are selling yourself short. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ashley,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed working with you and having you as one of our Brides. We would love to have a picture or two.

Cerina · Married on 09/16/2017

Highly recommended! I found my beautiful wedding dress the first day and the staff there was phenomenal which made the experience of wedding dress shopping even better. You get individual attention, they listen to your concerns, and also make you feel so special as a future bride! If I had to do it all over again I would. The person I worked with the majority of the time was Kristy and she has a heart of gold. She made this experience incredible for me. Even after the purchase of the dress she was so accommodating. Allowing fittings even after hours bc of my complicated work schedule and steaming the dress the day before to make sure everything was perfect! I will never forget Kristy and Classic Bridal, all so influential in the whole process!

I recommend over and over again!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hi Cerina,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We loved having you as one of our "Classic Brides"! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! Please send us a picture.

• F

Francesca · Married on 09/10/2017

I highly recommend Classic Bride & Formals. I traveled here from New York to find the perfect dress. Kristy was so sweet and helpful! After learning a little about me, my taste, and my venue, she picked "the dress" for me! Once the veil went on, that was it! A big thanks to Kristy and the staff at CB&F for such a wonderful experience!

Francesca,
    Thank you! We had a great time working with you and...your dress in going to look perfect on you in 3 DAYS!!!! YAY! Please send pics!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2017

Fantastic vendor and the nicest people to work with. They made me feel so relaxed when trying on dresses and had fantastic suggestions and were beyond accommodating. Can't say enough great things about Classic Bride and Formals and their incredible staff.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Jamie! We loved working with you!
    xoxo
    ~The CB Team

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

The ladies at Classic Bride and Formal were amazing from day one through the wedding day. I purchased my dress earlier than most brides due to scheduling conflicts, and they did not hesitate to offer long-term storage and steaming prior to the wedding. They were truly a pleasure to work with and helped me find "the dress" that every bride dreams of! I will absolutely recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We really enjoyed working with you and are so happy we could help find The Perfect Dress!
    Kristy, Phaedra & The CB team
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

I had the best experience here and found my dream dress! They were so kind and helpful and made this exciting process so special!

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We loved working with you!
    Best wishes,

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

The ladies at Classic Bride & Formal were absolutely amazing to work with! Kristy and Tara went above and beyond to be welcoming, professional, and helpful. I would definitely recommend Classic Bride & Formal to anyone!

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Holly! You are adorable and we loved working with you! Thanks for being so awesome!

Brittani · Married on 08/31/2017

The experience I had her with everyone was absolutely amazing!!! I am truly blessed to have walked though the doors at classic brides & formals. I thank each and everyone one of you for making my day amazing!

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thanks Brittani! We had a great time working with you. Thank you for being our Classic Bride!
    xoxo

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

It was a pleasure shopping at Classic Brides and Formals! Kristy was so helpful and so patient. They have a great selection and great quality dresses. It's a very relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. They made the process of picking out my dress a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ashley,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed having you as one of our brides. We would love a picture or two. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Kristi · Married on 08/12/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Classic Bride and Formals. My salesperson was not pushy and was very helpful. I loved the store and had a great spot to try in dresses. Loved my dress and got it for a great price!

Kristi,
    We are so happy we could help you find Your Perfect Dress! Thank you for being our Classic Bride.
    Best,

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2017

Amazing customer service. Very flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We are so happy we could help!
    Your CB Team

Claire · Married on 07/22/2017

The ladies at Classic Bride were absolute perfection. I love how they helped me with my dress every step of the way, were not overbearing in anyway and made sure that I felt and looked my best in everything I tried on. The entire salon was very peaceful and the staff takes your time and feelings seriously. Absolutely love them!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Claire!
    We love you too! Thank you for being a Classic Bride, we enjoyed helping perfect your look. You are amazing!
    Your CB Ladies
  • Q

Quiana · Married on 07/14/2017

I recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Quiana! We can not wait to see Your Pics!!!

Kim · Married on 07/01/2017

My experience at Classic Bride & Formals was amazing! They have a beautiful selection of gowns for every member of your bridal party for a wide range of budgets. When the Stella York design I had fallen in love with was less than flattering, Kristy (sp) quickly found several styles that were just as beautiful. They offer a full range of services and network with several vendors who all help to make you feel like the beautiful bride you are! Say yes to Classic Bride & Formals!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kim,
    You are so sweet! Thank you for your review. We are so happy we could help with your day! We had a blast working with you.
    Your CB Ladies

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

The girls at Classic Bride and Formals made me feel at ease and the star of the show- I loved every second of my experience and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thanks Kelli! We had a blast with you. Thanks for being such an amazing Classic Bride!
    xoxo,
    Kristy, Phaedra & The CB team

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Classic Bride was my first dress shopping experience, and I am happy to say it was wonderful! Kristy worked with me to find the dress that was perfect for me, and was able to order in a dress from the vendor so that I could try on a particular dress that wasn't in store! Although it meant waiting and scheduling an additional appointment, that dress ended up being THE ONE! The dress fit wonderfully, and I had so many compliments on it! I would definitely recommend Classic Bride & Formals to anyone in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley,

Thank you for your review and for being a "Classic Bride". We enjoyed working with you and being part of your special day. Please send us a picture.