Classic Bride & Formals Reviews

Classic Bride & Formals 3
Classic Bride & Formals 4
Classic Bride & Formals 5

Caitlyn · Married on 08/31/2018

My dress shopping experience here was amazing! I was able to find my dream dress. 100% reccomed this place to find your perfect dress

Classic Bride & Formals 6
    Sent on 09/01/2018

Caitlyn,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and picture. You look amazing! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Your CB family
  • User3900560 · 1+ year ago

Classic Bride and Formals was a true wedding experience! You get to "flag" the dresses you want to try on. You're the only client in the store during your appointment time. It was a very intimate setting. I worked with Kristy and she was amazing! They carry a lot of designer names, and are a little more on the upscale side. This was the only place I went to try on my dress and fell in love. I highly recommend going just for the experience. :)

Sent on 05/05/2016

Beautiful Bride,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review and for being a "Classic Bride". We can't wait to have a picture.

Phaedra, Kristy & the CB team

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2018

Excellent team to work with. Best experience I've had wedding dress shopping. My family has bought 3 wedding dresses from them! They really go out of their way to make you feel special and beautiful for your big day!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Aww Melissa,

Thank you so much! We adore y'all! Thank you for being such wonderful Classic Bride!

Love,
    Kristy, Phaedra & The CB Team

Christa · Married on 06/23/2018

I came from out of town to buy my dress and the ladies at Classic Bride were so helpful and easy to work with! I tried on several dresses that my maid of honor and mother had picked off the racks but none of them were really cutting it for me... but the person helping me found one she thought I'd like and it ended up being The One! Highly recommend this shop. Easy payment, easy pick up, and friendly staff.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Christa! We are so happy that our consultant could help you find "the one!" Please let us know if you need anything else before your special day. Thank you for choosing Classic Bride & Formals- we are proud to call you our bride!

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome selection and great customer service.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Andrea,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! YAY! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! We can't wait to have a picture.

Your CB Team
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

The team at Classic Bride & Formals went above and beyond my expectations for finding my wedding dress! From their quick responses to helping me find the perfect dress, I always felt listened to, appreciated, and respected. After trying on a few dresses, my maid of honor and I found one that neither of us were crazy about because of the colors but decided to try it on anyway. Kristy immediately told me that the dress came in different colors! Although Venus Bridal did not have any pictures of the dress in the ivory/ivory option, Classic Bridal helped piece together a "vision" to help ease my mind with choosing a dress that I hadn't really seen. When the dress came in, we were all IN LOVE!! So pleased and happy with all of the help at Classic Bridal!! Highly recommend!

Classic Bride & Formals 7
    Classic Bride & Formals 8
    Classic Bride & Formals 9
    Sent on 06/19/2018

Jessica,

We are so thankful for your sweet and thoughtful review. Every bride that walks through our doors is cherished and we are so happy we could provide you with an unforgettable one-on-one experience. Thank you for choosing Classic Bride for your special day!!

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

The ladies at Classic Bride were wonderful! Phaedra was so sweet and made sure everything ran smoothly in ordering and picking up my dress. They helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. Very attentive to all of my wants and needs for my special day. Highly recommed for personal and professional service. You will not get the service at the big bridal stores, like you do at Classic Bride.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Lisa! We are so pleased to hear that you received the personal and professional service we pride ourselves in at Classic Bride. Our brides are our number one priority and we can't wait to see photos from your beautiful wedding!!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Extremely friendly, helpful, and truly/genuinely invested in you and your wedding! Gave awesome tips and recommendations for alterations, and held my dress for a year and kept it well protected! They also let me come try it on now and then when I wanted to.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for highlighting how pleased you are with our services over the last year. We are extremely grateful that our staff provided you with the genuine care for our brides that we take so much pride in. Thank you again for choosing Classic Bride for your special day!! We can't wait to see photos!

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

Phaedra and the staff at Classic bride were amazing! I already had a first dress that I changed my mind on and they quickly helped me find the perfect dress and get it in time to be altered for the wedding. They were very personable and made me feel special and not just another number. They also ordered several packs of appliqué that I wanted to add to my train and only charged me for what I needed. They were great!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we could make you feel as special as every bride is to us! Thank you for choosing us for your perfect dress. Best wishes on your special day.

Haylee · Married on 05/05/2018

Loved my experience with Classic Bride and Formals!!! They made me feel so comfortable during one of the most important times of my wedding planning process. They also helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams!! Highly highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you so much Haylee! We are so happy to have you as our bride. It is our priority to make every bride feel as special and calm as you did during the process of buying a wedding gown. We are so happy you found the one!!

Kailey · Married on 04/29/2018

Classic Bride was amazing! They made the experience so much fun and were willing to do anything to make the big day perfect

Kailey,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We would love a picture.

Sara · Married on 04/28/2018

Classic Bride & Formal made my wedding dress shopping experience so memorable! They had a separate room ready for me and my bridal party to privately try on and show them my dresses. My consultant ended up picking the dress that was “the one” despite my description of the dress I was looking for not martching that dress at all! Highly recommend for feeling like a true bride and getting great attention and service for picking your dream dress!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Sara,
    We are so glad we were able to make your wedding gown shopping experience memorable! Our consultants truly love the moment when brides say "yes" to the perfect dress, even if it's something she never knew she would love. We are so honored that we could make you feel like a true bride on your special day!! Xoxo

Meredith · Married on 04/21/2018

Incredible service. Ordered my wedding gown long before becoming pregnant. They set me up with an awesome seamstress who made sure the gown was suppose to fit me all along (even though I was 7 months pregnant).

Sent on 04/26/2018

Meredith,

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so pleased with the work of John Emily alterations who helped make sure your dress was a perfect fit for your wedding day given the expecting news. Congratulations on your wedding and baby on the way!! We can't wait to see pictures!

kressie · Married on 04/14/2018

They do not have alterations on site.

Kressie,

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us be part of your wedding day. We can't wait to have a picture. We apologize, we do not have alterations on-site. We hope the companies that we referred you to for alterations were helpful in assisting you with your alterations.

Courtney · Married on 03/25/2018

Everyone at the store we’re beyond helpful. I felt like I wasn’t just another customer! It was the best experience I could have had finding the dress of my dreams!

Classic Bride & Formals 10
    Classic Bride & Formals 11
    Classic Bride & Formals 12
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Courtney,

Thank you so much for your review and the pictures! You look amazing!!! We were so excited to be part of your special day!

Your CB family

Neik · Married on 03/10/2018

I absolutely enjoyed my gown search experience at classic bride. Hey met every need, question and request. The followed up and kept me aware of appts and when my beautiful gown arrived. My mother passed away and was not able to be there. Kristy was very supportive and giving me a moment to cry with my party as I felt as if she was there in spirit. 5 star service!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Neik,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for being a Classic Bride! We are so blessed to have shared that moment with you! We can't wait to have a picture!

XOXO,
    Your CB Family Forever

Autumn · Married on 12/30/2017

I went to many other bridal shops, and all of them were way out of my price range, and honestly didn't have anything like what I was looking for. I LOVED the one-on-one attention you get at this shop. I went to a shop in South end where you are in a dressing room with up to 10 other girls and sharing mirrors. Having your own personal room in a cute little house was so intimate and wonderful. It was quiet and relaxing and I didn't feel rushed, anxious, or overwhelmed like I did at other stores. The staff was the best part and was so so helpful. I found exactly what I wanted for cheaper than I thought I would spend (Well under $1000). Couldn't recommend this shop enough!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Autumn,

Thank you sooo much for your sweet and kind review! We were so happy to help you find your perfect wedding gown! You are going to be so beautiful! We can't wait to have a picture or two!

JoAnna · Married on 12/16/2017

The team at Classic Bride was amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

JoAnna,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! We would love a picture or two.

Your CB team

Mary · Married on 11/26/2017

Definitely recommend Classic Bride and Formals! SO helpful and super nice. I found my dream dress and they made me feel like a princess.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Mary,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! We would love a picture.

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2017

Wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Victoria,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We enjoyed working with you and having you as one of our Brides. We would love a picture(s).

Your CB Family/Team

Kristy · Married on 11/05/2017

Absolutely loved working with Christy and everyone in the shop. Amazing experience.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kristy,

Thank you so much for your sweet review and for being a Classic Bride! We have enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

XOXO,

Shanta · Married on 11/04/2017

I searched several bridal shops in the Charlotte area (plus a couple outside) and saved the best for last..Classic Bride and Formals!
    I purchased my beautiful Maggie Sottero from them and couldn't have been happier. My gown arrived within four months, just like the Classic Bride team told me it would and their customer service is awesome. They are very responsive and available by phone call, email and text! I never had any problems with them from the first visit until the last. Thank you ladies for a wonderful shopping experience!
    xo Shae (Rudd) Henderson

Sent on 04/07/2018

Shae,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We loved having you as one of our Brides! We would love to have a picture to share.

Lesette · Married on 11/04/2017

Loved everything very professional, reasonably priced and love how they are with my family

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Lesette, we are so happy you were pleased with your experience at Classic Bride! Our brides and her family are very important to us. We can't wait to see photos from your special day!

Kristen · Married on 10/31/2017

I love this place! The ladies there are so wonderful and my consultant Tara was amazing and helped me find my dream dress! They make you feel like a bride and take care of you where as other places only care about the money they make. Classic Bride and Formals actually takes the time to know you and care for you.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kristen,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for letting us be part of your special day! We love working with you and having you as one of our Brides. We can't wait to have a picture(s).

Your CB Family/Team

Karli · Married on 10/22/2017

I worked with Kristy at Classic Bride and she was an absolute gem!! She was super helpful! She cam to understand the style I was looking for AND she was always mindful of my budget! If I even touched a dress that was going to be way over, she would let me know that it was more than I wanted to spend AND then would help me find one within my budge but similar! She was really amazing to work with! They also kept my dress clean and pressed for me there between the time I purchased and my wedding! (For Free!!) This is a little shop that will totally catch you by surprise! They genuinely have so many options and are amazing to work with! I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Karli!
    Thank you! We had an amazing time helping you find the perfect dress! You are so sweet.
    Love,