Classic Bride & Formals Reviews

Classic Bride & Formals 4
Classic Bride & Formals 5
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 11/02/2019

Classic Bride & Formal was by far the best bridal dress experience I had in the greater Charlotte area (I had been to several stores in the Charlotte area prior to Classic Bride). I had been dress shopping several times before and could not find that perfect dress, until I came to Classic Bride & Formal.

I was kindly greeted when I walked in and given guidance on which dresses fit my style and price range. Danielle was super helpful and supportive, and very mindful of my budget. I wasn't rushed at all and was able to take my time in their very spacious fitting rooms. When I decided to Say Yes to my dress, Kristy and Danielle worked with me to ensure my dress would arrive on time (I was on a very tight time line) and gave me recommendations for alterations as well. The process was very transparent and they were just as excited as I was!

I would highly recommend going to Classic Bride & Formal to purchase a wedding gown. In fact, I was so pleased with my experience I am going back to look for rehearsal dinner dresses as well. Thank you to the Classic Bride & Formal team for all your help!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Betsy,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We look forward to working with you. Welcome to our Bridal Family!

XOXO,
    Phaedra, Kristy, Danielle & the CB team
  • Nicole

Nicole Merritt · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Highly recommend Classic Bride! My dress was absolutely amazing and a great price! The ladies there made me feel so special and loved!

Classic Bride & Formals 6
    Classic Bride & Formals 7
    Classic Bride & Formals 8
    Sent on 11/29/2019

Nikki,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We loved having you as one of our Brides. Thank you for the pictures. We can't wait to share!

Alisha Grubb · Married on 09/21/2019

Classic Bride is the best!

They helped me create the dress of my dreams by helping me order my gown’s designer’s lace for my veil to provide me with the customized look I was looking for! I went in thinking I wanted a ballgown and decided I felt more beautiful in a sheath fit. With Phaedra’s help I was able to have my “princess” look still by adding the customized cathedral veil. I’d highly recommend Classic Bride to any bride! They are the sweetest people and so helpful.

Classic Bride & Formals 9
    Classic Bride & Formals 10
    Classic Bride & Formals 11
    Classic Bride & Formals 12
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Alisha,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We loved having you as one of our brides. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Your Bridal Family
  • Kristin

Kristin Pond · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Experience

Classic Bride was the first and ONLY place that I went to for my wedding dress! I went in on a whim and not knowing if I was going to find a dress that day and they ended up having my absolute dream dress, one that I had pinned on Pinterest several times, and I knew from the moment of trying it on that it was the one. Phaedra and her team were super helpful with any questions that I had and they steamed my dress twice for me. Thank you so much for making my experience with wedding dress shopping an amazing one!

Classic Bride & Formals 13
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Kristin,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your sweet words! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Best Wishes, Your CB Family

Kary · Married on 06/21/2019

They are wonderful! My wedding dress and bridesmaids dress were perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Hi Kary,

Thank you for your sweet and kind review! We are excited to be part of your wedding day. We can't wait to see pictures!

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect dress, perfect place

My daughter and I went to Classic Bride in 2018 to purchase a gown for her 2019 wedding. We wanted to shop locally and had heard wonderful things about C B for years. We were not disappointed! We had wonderful one on one attention and our consultant was excellent! My daughter tried on lots of gowns and all styles, but it was the final ‘wildcard’ pick that was The Dress!!! We returned another time to purchase her veil and were taken care of by the Owner, Phaedra. Again, we received a wonderful customer service and Phaedra could not have been more kind and caring. We found the perfect veil to complement her perfect dress. I would give more than five stars if I could. I highly recommend Classic Bride and Formals to any bride searching for her perfect dress !

Sent on 07/20/2019

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed working with y'all! We would love a picture or two. Thank you for letting us help her with her special day!

• Ashley

Ashley Weddle · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Service and Selection

Absolutely amazing to work with! Classic Bride made getting my dress feel so personal with a one-on-one appointment in our own room while I searched for my dress. Their prices are reasonable and fair compared to a few other shops I visited in the area, and they were great to work with. They even offered to steam my dress and veil the week of so we could pick it up the day before. Would recommend to anyone in the Charlotte/Lake Norman area!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ashley,
    Thank you so much for your amazing review!! We loved having you as one of our Brides!! We would love a picture or two! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Stacy Melton · Married on 03/30/2019

Super affordable with a great selection!

Super affordable with a great selection! I found it extremely hard to find a place with both! Phaedra and her team are super sweet and aren't pushy. They were totally fine with me leaving the first time to try out a few other places. Ultimately bought my dress from there and they took care of me until my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Stacy,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We enjoyed have you as one of our Brides! You looked so perfect on your wedding day!

• Michellen

Michellen · Married on 12/19/2018

The Best Bridal Shop!

You won't need to go anywhere else?

Sent on 07/25/2019

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Michellen, Thank you so much for trusting us to help you find your perfect wedding gown! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides!! Thank you for this 5-star review!! Xoxo, Your CB Family

Jayla · Married on 11/03/2018

Went along with a friend for her appointment to try on gowns and we had a great experience! The staff is kind and professional and the dresses are gorgeous! I had already purchase my dress, but did find a headpiece here that I will be wearing on my wedding day :) Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Jayla,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We are glad you had a great experience and found the perfect accessory to complete your wedding day look.

the CB ladies
  • Nicole

Nicole Walker · Married on 10/26/2018

Bought wedding dress here

I found the perfect dress at Classic Bride and Formal. All of the staff made my experience comfortable and fun!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Nicole,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! We would love a picture!

• Alyssa

Alyssa Cohn · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Classic Bride is by far the BEST bridal shop! I had two appointments before finding my dress and each were equally great visits. For my first visit, Tara and Phaedra helped me. They were both so patient and kind as I was super indecisive on what kind of dress I wanted. The Classic Bride team contacted me after my appointment with a personalized thank you card in the mail as well as an e-mail and text message inviting me back in if I had not found my perfect dress. I went on a second visit to the shop and still was unsure of my dress. When talking about other dresses I had tried on, Phaedra told me she knew the one dress I was talking about was my dress, I just didn't know it yet. Phaedra did not have the dress in stock, but offered me a "try and buy." She found the dress, in my size, and ordered it for me. Needless to say, it ended up being my perfect dress! Even though it was about a 45 minute drive, every visit to Classic Bride was well worth the trip. The personalized service and attentiveness to brides is one of a kind. I am proud to be part of the Classic Bride family!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alyssa,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed working with you and having you as one of our Brides! We would love to have a picture!

Mcoffey · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend Classic Bride! They are professional, timely, honest and sweet with a wonderful selection of all types/styles of dresses!

I highly recommend Classic Bride! Phaedra was so incredibly sweet and helpful, as was her bridal consultant. I felt very welcome and comfortable. They allowed me to look without feeling rushed or pressured. They were quick to offer advice when I asked, and they read my style preferences very well. They had a wonderfully large selection of dresses of all different styles! I loved the one on one so that I could easily make my decisions and they were very patient with me. I appreciated the honesty when I asked about details regarding the reality of last minute alterations when finalizing on my dress. And after I bought my dress I appreciated all of the business contacts for vendors, etc for all my wedding needs. I also very much appreciated their recommendation for an alterations business- one being John Emily Alterations in Charlotte. They were wonderful too! Thank you Classic Bride for all of your help in helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Ahhhhh!!!!! Thank you so much for this sweet review!! We loved having you as one of our Brides! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Your Forever CB Family

Emily Slattery · Married on 10/13/2018

A+ for Classic Bride and Formals

I loved working with the team at Classic Bride and Formals! The staff was very helpful and super graceful as I tried on multiple dresses until I found "the one". I would highly recommend this wedding boutique.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Emily,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We loved having you as one of our Brides! We would love a picture!

Alicia Elliott · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress

Had a wonderful experience and loved my dress.

Classic Bride & Formals 14
    Sent on 11/03/2018

Alicia,

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us be part of your special day! We would love a picture to share. :)

Daisy · Married on 10/06/2018

Classic bride and formal is a great atmosphere to come choose your dress for the biggest day of your life!! All the ladies there are so nice and fun to work with and they will never steer you wrong! So glad I chose them to help me with my wedding dress!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Daisy! We are so happy we made you feel welcome in our salon and were able to help you choose the perfect dress for your day. Thank you for being our bride!!

Best wishes,
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/06/2018

Classic Bride was the absolute best through my whole wedding dress journey. On my first visit (June 2017) I ended up finding my dress, and they made it so easy to do so. Kristy helped me select the perfect belt to add some bling to my dress. On my next visit, I bought my veil and wedding earrings too! The kept my dress at the shop for a few months after it came in because I mentioned that I had a cat and they wanted to help me keep it perfect! After alterations, they steamed the dress and veil for free and made that process effortless. They did such a great job that even after a 1.5 hour trip home from Classic Bride and a 10 hour trip to our wedding, I didn't even have to touch up the steaming! I refer everyone I know to this shop because they are without a doubt the best :) Thank you Classic Bride team for helping such a stressful part of wedding planning so easy!!!

Classic Bride & Formals 15
    Sent on 10/14/2018

Bri,

Thank you so much! We loved having you as one of our BEST Brides ever! We can't wait to have a picture!

Your Forever CB Family

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

the people and the selection are second to none!

Classic Bride has the best selection of elegant, timeless pieces with unique, edgier twists that I found in the Charlotte/ Lake Norman area. Tara immediately understood my vision and was able to provide suggestions that I might not had ordinarily selected, but that ended up being my favorites and finally the ONE. The entire process was enjoyable and they gave me some really sweet swag to help commemorate finding the perfect gown which made the experience that much more enjoyable. My only wish is that they had an in house seamstress, but they make up for it by offering a great list of suggestions.

Classic Bride & Formals 16
    Classic Bride & Formals 17
    Classic Bride & Formals 18
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Heather,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for letting us be part of your special day! Thanks for the pictures, too! We wish you the best on your new journey as, MRS.

Your Forever CB family
  • User4828023 · 1+ year ago

Wedding Dress Win!

Phaedra and her team were amazing to work with! Professional yet comfortable atmosphere to try on dresses!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for letting us be part of your special day! We would love a picture!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience finding my wedding dress at classic bride and formals. The girls were so easy to work with and helped me find my dream dress!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kaitlyn,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We loved having you as one of our Brides! Please send us a picture.

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Classic Bride & Formals was amazing, from my first appoint to my wedding day! Tara was incredible during my appointment. I knew the silhouette and style dress I wanted, but she was able to combine what I loved with what I didn't see. She found the dress that matched everything I wanted. It fit and flattered me perfectly. They were helpful getting me into and out of dresses, pinning them on me so I could get a real feel for the dresses. I was even able to utilize their end-of-year sale for a free vail and discount! They were very flexible with appointment scheduling. I forgot to bring my vail to the steaming and they were able to do it for me on the spot when I picked up my dress. Phaedra and her team are incredible! I felt beautiful and perfect on my wedding day thanks to that dress!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Katie,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides! Please send us some pictures!

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely loved the classic bride they were awesome and so helpful with everything thanks To them I had the most perfect dress I could have ever imagined! I will always be thankful for them!! ❤️

Classic Bride & Formals 19
    Classic Bride & Formals 20
    Classic Bride & Formals 21
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Kelsey,

Thank you for your 5-star review and pictures. You look beautiful! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2018

This bridal shop is absolutely wonderful. They assisted me and where patient with me in finding my dream dress! They also answered any questions I had happily and knowledgeably which made things a lot easier! :)

Sent on 07/30/2018

Brittany,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! YAY! We enjoyed having you as one of our Brides. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! Pictures, please. :)

Caitlyn · Married on 08/31/2018

My dress shopping experience here was amazing! I was able to find my dream dress. 100% reccomed this place to find your perfect dress

Classic Bride & Formals 22
    Sent on 09/01/2018

Caitlyn,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and picture. You look amazing! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

• User3900560 · 1+ year ago

Classic Bride and Formals was a true wedding experience! You get to "flag" the dresses you want to try on. You're the only client in the store during your appointment time. It was a very intimate setting. I worked with Kristy and she was amazing! They carry a lot of designer names, and are a little more on the upscale side. This was the only place I went to try on my dress and fell in love. I highly recommend going just for the experience. :)

Sent on 05/05/2016

Beautiful Bride,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review and for being a "Classic Bride". We can't wait to have a picture.

Phaedra, Kristy & the CB team