Classic Bridal and Limouisne Service LLC. Reviews

12 | Baton Rouge, LA

12 Reviews for Classic Bridal and Limouisne Service LLC.

1 User photo

Classic Bridal and Limouisne Service LLC. 1

Kolin · Married on 10/22/2019

Gave me excellent service as well as advice!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Stephanie B · Married on 05/26/2018

Great Service

Service was great and staff was very helpful

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kegelle · Married on 07/15/2017

I've had an overall good experience with this company.

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • susie

susie · Married on 06/14/2014

Limo rental for a wedding

I have known Mr. Perkins for more than 15 years. I have found him and his staff to be extremely professional and courteous. Mr. Perkins was very flexible in meeting with me to set up the service for my neice. The driver arrived and was very prompt. He opened the doors and escorted guests from the vehicle. Once the event was over, the driver was again on time and carried out his duties as he should have. I will always use Classic for my future needs.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Ronnie ·

Wedding Customer Complaint Response

This Response is in reference to" Mrs. Kizzy Kelly " customer Complaint . As we are responding to a review she wrote. Without telling the whole truth. Because Reviews are all written one sided. Mrs. Kelly Rented Tuxedos and our Stretch H2 Hummer limousine . The day before her Wedding . She OWED a substantial Balance on her Hummer limo . That she could not afford to pay as agreed . Inspite of because we care about all of our customers . We sent the Hummer limo out anyway and provided her services in "Good Faith ". Which the service was provided and used by her and there entire Wedding Party on the day of her Wedding.
    On the day of Returning there Tuxedos . We obtained the Groom and there Son $25 Security Deposit to totaling $50 and applied it there unpaid Hummer limo Balance for service Renedered in good faith . As they still refuse to pay there Agreed upon Limo Service Balance .

As of this day ; we have deleted and wipe off there Debt balance to zero off of our limo Books . We take Great Pride in all of our services . We value all of our customers. We try to help every one. When they are falling short at the time of there Wedding. After 20 years plus of experience. We have seen it all . We are grateful of the customer data base . That we have obtain Generation of family's and friend . And we thank the Kelly's.

We 've learned that people write reviews and never tell the whole story nor the truth. When it does not go there way . But we want all customers to know our side of the story anf the truth . For over 20 years and still counting ; we operate a Honest and Truthful Business . As she stated ; we sent the Limo.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Ebony

Ebony Mrz Gutta · Married on 07/19/2019

1.0

Horrible attitude, not professional, very rude !

I called to get a refund. I was advised that on my receipt it says no refund but it says that no where on my receipt. The rude guy that answered the phone that I've never met nor saw says it was on my paperwork, but I never filled out any paperwork. There aren't any no refund signs anywhere in this place. The lady that took my measurements 8 days ago didn't say anything about the sale was final. This place was my sisters choice and I regret ever agreeing to this wedding and the guy Perkins has a lot to do with that !

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Classic Bridal and Limouisne Service LLC. 2

Kizzy Kelly · Married on 11/24/2018

Married on November 24,2018

We had bad experience with this company,I would not recommended this business to no one. Mr. Perkins is a liar,cheater and very rude and nasty to his customer.He tell you one thing and do something different, He send the limo late and I told him not to send at all, Took my husband and son deposit. He will never get my service any more

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ken · Married on 06/09/2018

0.6
      0.5

Do not use the people, they are scammers! My cousin paid for a hummer and the came with a Chrysler 300, and it did not have air conditioning. Each and every suit had a problem. My pants slit down the middle b4 the wedding, they gave m y brother a jacket that was ok big. I could go o and on! This is not the place.ghetto trash is exactly what’s taken place there!!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

c · Married on 06/16/2018

0.5

PLEASE RUN FROM THIS PLACE! VERY UNPROFESIONAL! NO ORGANIZATION! SPEAKS NEGATIVE AND GIVES BRIDE AND GROOM INFORMATION THAT SHOULDN'T BE SHARED BC THE CONTRACT IS BETWEEN THEM NOT THE PARTY.... DOESNT RESPOND EFFECTIVELY! VERY NASTY NASTY ATTITUDE .... SURPRISED THIS IS A BUSINESS... TUX WORN TORN HAD STAINS AND WASNT THE PRICE PROMISED..... OVERRATED

Sent on 06/20/2018

jj · Married on 06/16/2018

0.5

Save your money and buy a suit! Who ever heard of a tuxedo not coming with shoes regardless of what other plan the party decides. Profressionalism, honesty, diginity and pride goes along way something this company didnt possess. The owner is clearly about a dollar because noone and I mean noone would sent out material with holes, dirty and even stains. Clearly this company needs NEW INVENTORY please dont runi your day by allowing this clown to fast talk you..... This isnt a fair business needs to be shut down or revamped with new management.....0: will defintely leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. One that crest, or colgate cant wash away!

Sent on 06/20/2018

T · Married on 05/09/2017

0.5

Literally the worst place you could go for service. Owner is rude and service is not reliable.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Pissed · Married on 08/20/2011

0.0

Did not show up to pick me and my husband up after our wedding! Then when I called to get my money back because all we paid them for was a ride home!!!! They gave me the run around! Terrible services Ruined my wedding night! Do NOT use them!

Sent on 08/23/2011