Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Class Act by Bob Norris 5
Class Act by Bob Norris 6
Class Act by Bob Norris 7

karla · Married on 10/13/2012

All my husband and I still have to say is WOW !! Even after two weeks...
    We had The Class Act by Bob Norris as our DJ service and we were blown away at how professional the owner Bob was from meeting him at his office when we booked him.. and then him helping us with every detail and planning of our big day and then to sending a highly trained professional to our wedding reception. Our DJ Greg was so attentative to our needs and made sure we didn't need anything throughout the night , He kept our dance floor packed with playing our requests and also requests from our guests.. We couldn't have asked for better .. Our guests are still telling us how good our DJ was thanks to Bob And Greg we will highly recommend you to anyone in need of a DJ.....

Sent on 10/19/2012

We could not have been happier....we had Craig and he was amazing. We had so many people tell us that they have never had so much fun at a wedding. He played the perfect variety of music. He got drinks for the head table during dinner. I can not say enough, he was excellent!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Erica · Married on 10/06/2012

Thank you so much Chris for a perfect evening. You played great music everybody was dancing and you did so much more than expected, got us drinks, made sure we we're happy and informed of everything. Everyone at the wedding commented "oh the DJ was amazing!" also thank you for being classy and asking first about song selections from our guests before you played them if you felt they may have been inappropriate, as we are Christians. We highly recommened you to everyone! BEST WISHES

BEN & ERICA

Sent on 10/16/2012

Great music selections, great atmosphere, everyone enjoyed the party!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kara · Married on 09/01/2012

I had Craig as my DJ and he was AMAZING!!! I have recommended Craig and the class act to several of my brides in the past (I work in the wedding industry at a reception hall) and he has always been on point! Craig kept great music playing all night and several of our guests commented on how my fun they had! Worth the money to know that your wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2012

Well there's only one thing to say WOW! I was super impressed by the was my reception was handled these guys are pros I was amazed at the versatility of our dj and how smooth everything went because of him he took care of all our needs and if I had any constructive criticism it's that we couldn't keep the party going longer our DJ was well dressed very determined on making our night special and seemed to actually care 5 thumbs up if you can book The Class Act. Hands down the best!!

James · Married on 06/09/2012

The DJ provided was super responsive to our needs the entire night and made sure everything was going well Bob Norris is definitely a great guy to book your wedding with he was attentIve to our needs and kept us informed of everything until the big day! The reception was effortless our DJ made sure everything was in order and did great organizing our activities the music was perfect and definitely made for a night to remember there is no question if your booking a DJ. company and your in the area you have to choose The Class Act if you want full satisfaction!!! Thanks you guys

Gregory · Married on 06/09/2012

Sent on 07/03/2012

Thank you so much for providing the music for our wedding and reception! Everyone remarked on how you guys did a amazing job and kept the guest dance. Very professional!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Breanna · Married on 06/04/2011

Awesome DJ. Very professional and very well prepared. Kept me informed of everything throughout the night and played great music and asked several times if they music was okay and if not I was able to change. The only down fall was they did not have the Spice Girls haha

Sent on 07/14/2011

Marco · Married on 03/01/2011

The Class Act was just what the name says it is: A Class Act. The DJ was professional and did such a great job which made our event memorable. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone that wants their event to be the best....great job!!

Sent on 03/27/2011
  • Z

Zandra · Married on 10/09/2010

Craig did a wonderful job, even with having a family issue around the same time. I was so shocked to realize after the event how professional he was throughout the whole wedding. Thank you! The whole evening moved along slowly and the music was great.

Sent on 12/17/2010

DALENA · Married on 09/25/2010

I would highly recommend Class Act By Bob Norris. Craig did an awesome job! He was very attentive to the entire wedding. He made sure all of our needs and wants were met! Your DJ can make or break your wedding! He made sure everything kept running smooth the whole night! Thanks for a wonderful reception!!

Sent on 10/09/2010
  • strzyzza

Scott · Married on 05/29/2010

Our DJ was great! He brought us drinks from the bar and helped us go step by step through the event, because I sure would have gotten lost! He was great and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2010

Brittany · Married on 05/15/2010

The night started off with my dj making sure that the head table and also the family tables had everything that they needed. Then the guests didn't stop dancing with the great music selection that the dj played.

Sent on 06/02/2010

megan · Married on 10/18/2008

Our DJ kept things going and did not try to "run the show." He knew how to keep people dancing, he took requests and was fun and professional. Great great company. Even the photographers mentioned how much they love The Class Act.

Sent on 10/20/2008

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2016

The dj at our wedding was amazing. They kept our whole wedding dancing all night. Played all the songs we asked , plus what our guests asked for. They kept everything flowing all night , any hick -up they went with it ! Working in the wedding business I knew the dj could make or break our wedding, our choice made our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Eryanne

Eryanne · Married on 09/24/2016

Bob, the owner, and our DJ, Ben, were great to work with. Bob touched base before the wedding to get some info from me to ensure the day went off without a hitch. At the wedding itself, I was very impressed with Ben's attentiveness and how well he worked with our wedding coordinator. SO many of our wedding guests mentioned that it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding, and I know that was largely thanks to Ben! He did a great job of noting what the crowd responded to and adjusting the music as needed. Although my husband was a little bummed to not hear any of his top picks, like I said, I think that was due to what our crowd was enjoying.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Becky · Married on 02/21/2015

Bob is an awesome DJ. He made our daughters wedding reception a memory we will not forget. He played wonderful music and get down on the dance floor and danced with the wedding party. If you book him for your wedding you WILL NOT be disappointed. Thanks again for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 02/23/2015

EXCELLENT service! I would recommend Class Act to anyone! Bob did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding reception. He was very nice and extremely professional. Everyone had a great time dancing and Bob made sure everyone was happy. All together awesome job!

Sent on 10/19/2014

James · Married on 09/08/2012

I was very pleased with the services that Ryan provided. He had everyone dancing the entire night and everyone seemed like they had a great time. I would recommend the class act to everyone!

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • F

Felicity · Married on 10/28/2017

Ben was our DJ for the night and he was beyond amazing. He kept the party going all night. He made sure everyone was having fun and read the crowd to perfection! He checked in frequently with us to make sure we were comfortable and he kept the flow of the night going without a hitch! My guests gave me so many compliments after the wedding on what a great DJ i had!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Class Act DJ'd our wedding this past weekend and we truly couldn't have been happier! Bob was such a pleasure to work with through all of the planning and details. Our DJ was so professional and friendly - he truly did a wonderful job. We came into the reception ahead of schedule and he worked with us graciously and gracefully!! My dad passed away earlier this year and instead of a father-daughter dance, we asked them to do a memorial song and introduction. He truly did my dad justice with his words and the way he encouraged guests to come dance their best moves. The dance floor was full all night and the guests had nothing but nice things to say about the music and his professionalism. The whole experience was an absolute pleasure. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/16/2016

The DJ was hands down the most important thing to me for my wedding. I researched heavily before choosing The Class Act which came highly recommended by my caterer and by a friend. Bob Norris runs his business out of a very small building in not the most excellent part of town however, don't judge a book by its cover. Bob was incredibly professional and kind. I warned him early on that regarding the DJ, I was going to be a full on bridezilla. I strongly believe the DJ can make or break a reception. Bob ran through his protocol with me and informed me that he didn't use any freelance DJs but instead hired and used only his own guys so that he knew who worked for him and he could stand by them. Poor Bob endured many phone calls from me (all of which he returned promptly), he gave me forms to fill out regarding my wedding music which I deemed not detailed enough and then created my own excessively detailed forms which I sent to him. All the while he assured me all would go well and that he would personally DJ my wedding. Well, I had a meltdown a few days before my wedding when Bob told me that he could not longer DJ my wedding due to a family emergency but one of his other employees would handle it. I was skeptical since I had never spoken to this other guy. Everything ended up going perfectly! The other DJ, Brett, was very professional. He followed my notes and song recommendations, he even provided all the music for my ceremony which went wonderfully. He kept me informed and kept things moving but wasn't a nuisance about needing to talk to me every five minutes for direction. He wasn't an annoying DJ who talked and felt the need to MC the whole time. After the formalities were over he simply played the music and kept people dancing. He stayed within our playlist and played the older songs earlier in the night so that the older crowd felt comfortable dancing and then switched to the more current dance music for the younger crowd later in the night. Thank you gentlemen

Sent on 08/05/2016

The Class Act by Bob Norris was great! Our DJ was very accommodating, offering to get us drinks and making sure we were comfortable with everything that was happening. He made sure he helped make things as smooth as possible, and helped remedy issues that occurred with our reception hall. When he accidentally played the incorrect song for our first dance, he quickly made it right and apologized profusely. Our DJ played a great mix of songs (some that we specifically requested) and kept the crowd dancing! We would definitely recommend the Class Act!

Sent on 11/17/2015