Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Class Act by Bob Norris 5
Class Act by Bob Norris 6
Class Act by Bob Norris 7

julie · Married on 10/18/2014

Bob did a amazing job from start to finish from the initial booking all the way through till the end of our big day..I would highly recommend Class Act to anyone . Definitely worth checking them out ..

Sent on 10/19/2014

The Class Act did our wedding and we were very pleased with the service. We are not much of a dancing type, but they catered to our parents, guests and our requests wonderfully. Our Dj was friendly and checked in with us often, and made us feel relaxed about everything! Thank you, everybody had a wonderful time.

Sent on 10/19/2014

We were not a big dancing crowd, but we still had lots of fun as our Dj played a good mix of slow songs and other requests from our guests and family. He was very friendly and made us feel relaxed and welcome.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Our experience with The Class Act was nothing but wonderful. Bob was very nice in all processes leading up to the wedding. He was very flexible in scheduling a time to meet with me and my husband. On the night of our wedding we had Ryan as our DJ. He did an absolute wonderful job!! All of our guests were dancing and he was very personable and professional. I would refer him and The Class Act to anyone. Great Job!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Ryan from The Class Act was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!! We were so happy with the job that he did, and he was always checking with us to see if we needed anything. He even went out of his way to get drink orders for our wedding party at the head table. He was very professional and I would recommend him and this business to anyone looking for a DJ service for any event!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

heidi · Married on 09/27/2014

Bob provided an amazing experience at my wedding. He helped keep the party going and provided must needed humor!! I appreciated the fact that he kept checking in on me to see if I was doing ok .

Sent on 10/09/2014

The Class Act is very professional and organized. The dj Mike had great energy and really helped with what ever he could. He even took a drink order for my wedding party!

michael · Married on 09/13/2014

The class act was the best DJ service ever. Our DJ was mike and he made sure to offer our head table drinks and was very professional. The music was great and it accommodated the entire crowd through out the whole night!

Christina · Married on 07/26/2014

Bob was great to work with. From the beginning of wedding planning I was nervous about working with a DJ because we had a very selective list of music that we wanted to play at our wedding. I gave Bob a detailed list of song selections to keep the energy up and people on the dance floor all night - and he pulled it off better than I could have imagined. His up-beat personality created an environment for our guests to feel comfortable dancing and requesting songs. He was very patient with me as I discussed song choices and really made our reception a hit. People were on the dance floor all night long and we recieved so many compliments about the music. He even went out of his way to hook-up guests phones to play their song requests. We highly recommend him to make your wedding an all-night party!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2014

The Class Act was great to work with, they really kept things moving and there were no awkward spaces between dances or songs. They did a really great job, and they played great music!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Our dj was extremely professional. He made the party. At the last minute we asked them to do our ceremony and they did it perfectly.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Giovanna · Married on 03/22/2014

Class Act DJ service is one that I recommend to brides in need of a professional dj service. Bob was very easy to work with...he responded to my emails in a timely manner, he made last minute changes, and adapted to the needs of the reception. The guests at my wedding loved the music! The dance floor was packed all night, and I am still receiving compliments on how fun it was!

Sent on 04/12/2014

jocelyn · Married on 01/18/2014

Bob was the most amazing DJ!! He was entertaining for all generations! He kept the party going for the younger crowd but even my parents friends loved him! He was so professional and fun. I had nothing but good comments from people at my wedding about him! Everyone should use him1

Sent on 02/25/2014

cheryl · Married on 10/15/2013

Amazing company great to work with definitely exceeded our expectations the whole night went super smooth. There were a few snags caused by our bridal party the dj adjusted and smoothed right over them, no one even noticed A+++ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Chris and Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Without a doubt, Bob Norris is as good as it gets for a wedding DJ. My wife and I used him a month and a half ago at our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend him!

I have a HUGE family and I've been involved in enough weddings to know that 2 things make your big night a success: the DJ and the bar. If the food isn't great, people still have fun. If the flowers aren't perfect, few people will notice. If you forget the centerpieces altogether, the tables would still look nice. But if the DJ is no good, nobody dances and everybody goes home early.

And that is where Bob Norris comes in. He is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL! Our guests had an awesome time because Bob was so good at keeping them dancing and having fun. He's been a DJ for 20+ years and he knows how to play music for every age group. We had kids as young as 2 at our wedding, and grandparents in their 80's, and every age in between. NOBODY left early!!! It was awesome! My wife and I just wanted everybody to have a good time, and Bob made sure that happened. He had everything ready. All of the music. Everybody's name and correct pronunciations for the wedding party. The rundown of events. Everything! My wife and I got to just enjoy our reception because Bob took care of EVERYTHING! He worked with the photographers, caterers, bartenders, and hall staff to make sure that the night kept moving. We never had to remind him of anything. He would come up to us 5-10 minutes before the cake cutting, dances, or bouquet/garter and remind us. Then he'd make an announcement so everybody had their cameras ready. During songs he would go out to the tables and make friends, so our guests loved him and would come up and request songs. It was perfect!

If we learned one thing it was this: spend the money and get a good DJ!!! People will go home early if you use a cheap DJ who doesn't know what he's doing and it will ruin your reception. Bob is the best, and he has earned our highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Craig was AWESOME! I am so happy he was our DJ, the dance floor was packed all night. Guests are still telling me how much they enjoyed the music that night. I will always recommend Craig to anyone looking for a DJ.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Raechel · Married on 06/29/2013

We had Craig as our night of DJ and I could not be happier with him! He was on point with every big moment and played all the right music! We had a mixed culture reception and he mixed in traditional Mexican music with more contemporary music perfectly. The dance floor was NEVER empty. The best man (who is also a DJ) even commented about how great Craig was. He was very professional and made my night worry free! I don't think I ever left the dance floor!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2013

Can not thank Thom from Class Act enough for making our kids wedding so fun. He was awesome! Arrived as promised and played the music as the kids requested. He was accomodating to their requests and needs. He definitely made their wedding great and did his part in making sure our kids had "the wedding of their dreams"! Would definitely recommend Class Act for your wedding DJ. Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2013

We had Chris as our DJ on Saturday. He was amazing!! He was very professional. Also very accommodating. He was always checking in with me to see if everything was okay and if there was anything else I needed. He was very concerned with making sure I was happy and had my approval. He was also very gracious when dealing with a few unpleasant intoxicated guests. He definitely made our reception! He had the dance floor full all night long and everyone had a great time. He certainly exceeded my expectations!!! I fully recommend him! Excellent DJ!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Best DJ service I have ever dealt with, my best friend used them also! Made the night care free and didn't have to worry about a thing..and great music!!

Sent on 06/30/2013

emily · Married on 11/03/2012

When we booked with The Class Act by Bob Norris over a year ago , Bob went over the top to accomadate us with the booking of our big day to the planning of the evening even helped us suggest songs for certain activities throughout the evening, then when we arrived that evening our DJ was outside waiting for us dressed in a tuxedo even matched our colors of our wedding , he took charge lined up our bridal party got us introduced with all the names being pronounced correctly then he even went to the bar and served the whole bridal party including us at the head table with drinks how amazing..Then throughout the night he kept our dance floor packed with playing a variety of music for all ages ,,, My guests are still raving about our DJ . I would highly recommend The Class Act to anyone looking for a professional DJ service since I know for sure the DJ can make or break the night by experience , my one friend decided to go the cheap route and have a friend DJ her wedding two weeks before mine to save money where I was the maid of honor at and all i can say is what a disaster.... but ladies if your looking for a good DJ call Bob HE IS THE BEST !!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

When t comes to a DJ you get what you pay for, i have been to a friends wedding who had used a "friend" who DJ's as a hobby and it was terrible!
    At first i was concerned with the prices we had found for DJ's with our already over budget planning. One night while out to dinner we were signing our bill and this pink pen caught my eye it said "THE CLASS ACT by Bob Norris" Ohio's premier DJ company" i thought well maybe it's a sign i kept the pen and called the next morning. Well we found our DJ needless to say bob was great to work with very understanding and great to work with keeping all of our likes and dislikes close to heart

"wedding day came" The DJ greeted us upon entry and we automatically felt at ease the entire night went great we even changed some things last minute and the DJ adapted to it no problem when i thought for sure it would mess him up! If you're looking for a great DJ company who will take care of your night and make it effortless for you, and please all of your guests choose THE CLASS ACT.

Sent on 11/15/2012

I was at my friends wedding in Toledo and Joe from The Class Act was there DJ. They had requested him because they saw him at a wedding and did nothing about talk him up to us. He absolutely lived up to the hype!! He was interactive with the crowd but not like a radio DJ. He was very good at making sure he catered the music to the audience and had no problem getting people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a lively and memorable wedding!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Stella · Married on 10/27/2012

Im not going to say much then again i don't have to the name says it all they were great all my guests loved our dj he was better than you could imagine well dresed great voice very smart and great knowledge of how to get the crowd dancing A++++++++++ THANK YOU!!!

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2012

Everyone at my wedding loved Bob and said they have never been to a wedding with such a great DJ who kept people on the dance floor all night long. Bob came out and talked with guests and was always checking with me to make sure everything was going well! He really made our reception amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2012