Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Class Act by Bob Norris 5
Class Act by Bob Norris 6
Class Act by Bob Norris 7

Nahdia · Married on 04/16/2016

Bob Norris was very responsive and helpful through out our Wedding Planning. Whenever we had a question he was always there with an answer for us very quickly. He was very attentive to what we had envisioned for reception. We ended up having Ryan as our DJ the night of, and he was amazing. He was so friendly and was truly concerned about us. He came up to Josh and I during dinner to make sure we were set and ready to start the evening off right. He went to the bar to get us drinks even during dinner. Ryan was checking through out the night to make sure everything was what we were wanting and if there was anything we needed and or wanted. Class Act truly is a Class Act all around! We could not have asked for better service from our DJ that night! Thank you for playing such a huge role in our special day!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Holly · Married on 01/28/2016

Bob Norris did an amazing job for our 10 year vow renewal. We weren't sure if we would get a DJ until last minute. Bob saved the day and was very professional and flexible to our needs. Highly recommended and also a referral to us. I have had many friends go through him and we all had an awesome experience.
    Also. Yes he was on his phone like Angela noted but it was ONLY to download music requested by us just like I'm sure the other DJ did for her wedding. Take personal issues to Bob and I'm sure he would accommodate any issues you may have.
    Great staff and very friendly. Thanks so much again Bob. Everyone had a wonderful day!

Sent on 01/29/2016

We booked with Class Act from a review and referral from a friend and we were impressed from the start. When we met with Bob he helped us plan the reception and answered a lot of questions that we had about timing of the events and flow of the evening with music etc. Our guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our reception. I will highly recommend them to any of my friends and family getting married in the future.

Thom · Married on 01/23/2016

Great DJ! Great MC. Navigated us through the Reception well. Kept the dance floor moving all night.

April · Married on 01/09/2016

We booked Class Act after seeing them at our friends wedding last year and we were impressed then. And after our wedding we couldn't be more happier with them. They were great they served us drinks at the head table before dinner and always checked in throughout the evening. Our guests danced all night long and didn't want the reception to end. Highly will refer this company to anyone.

Sent on 01/28/2016

I decided to go with Class Act for our wedding reception after multiple recommendations from friends who had used them for a wedding reception and numerous parties. We were not disappointed! Extremely professional, great MC, and you can't beat having a full dance floor all night! Would highly recommend for any type of gathering. They cater to your exact needs!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Perri · Married on 10/31/2015

Bob Norris was completely professional and prompt through the whole experience. The music was perfect. We had all types of people at our wedding and everyone was entertained. I had uplighting and is was absolutely beautiful. What I really appreciated is that he kept all the events on time and had perfect communication. Perfect service, perfect entertainment. No other DJ compares. We had a blast. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kevin · Married on 10/16/2015

Class Act by Bob Norris is by far the best choice you can make when selecting a DJ. Bob is such a professional in both how he carries himself as your DJ and in his craft. From the second our reception kicked off, our guests were having a great time and loved the music. All the special dances, events, and announcements flowed perfectly. Several of our guests since our wedding reception have complimented how great our DJ was all night.

You don't want a DJ that will simply play music at your reception.. You want a DJ that will set the tone for a great, fun environment and get people out on the floor to have a good time.. You want a DJ that will personally ensure your satisfaction.. You want a DJ that will provide a level of professionalism that you'd expect on your most important day. Class Act by Bob Norris provides all this and more. Trust me, book these guys and alleviate some of that wedding planning stress, you'll be in good hands.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Derrick · Married on 10/03/2015

The Class Act was absolutely phenomenal, Bob took care of us every step of the way. He was very patient and very responsive to what we wanted, he also has the experience to back it up. The Class Act is also reasonably priced. My wife Megan and I got married a few weeks ago, thank you please hold the applause. We had Dan, the guy was great, just really involved in our wedding, made all of our announcements with excitement and professionalism. Played all the best music, even threw in some songs that you wouldn't think would work but was exciting to hear. He played Frozen's Let It Go all the kids went nuts even my wife and I were singing along. Just an amazing time and in glad we chose the Class Act. Real stand up guys that Bob has.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Our wedding reception was absolutely awesome thanks to the DJ service provided by Class Act. Everyone at the party couldn't stop talking about how great he truly was because he was very attentive and made sure everyone (including me the crazy bride) was having fun and enjoying themselves. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Bob did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding. He had everyone out dancing and having a blast out there. He was so great at learning everyones names, and getting the party started. We asked him to play music from Led Zeppelin to Italian Music to Classic Rock. He blended everything so well.He talked to us many times tonight to ask how we were, if we needed anything, and very attentive to us. I will recommend him to anyone that asks about a DJ.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Incredibly easy vendor to work with. Bob is a true professional. Our DJ (Joe) showed up well dressed and was great. He was so friendly and accommodating, he kept with the timeline of the reception, and he did a great job keeping the crowd going. I'm so happy that we went with Class Act. It was difficult deciding what DJ to use because I really didn't know where to start, but I'm so glad we went with Class Act by Bob Norris.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we went with The Class Act for our wedding reception! They were VERY professional and kept everyone on their toes with all the music that was played! ? Definitely will be recommending them to all who need a great DJ! ?

Sent on 09/20/2015

Linda · Married on 09/12/2015

We were very impressed by the service Cass Act provided. The DJ did a great job! He never took a break, drank or smoked. Very professional. Class act does not ask for tips from your guests or plug their company. Class act was also one of the most reasonable in the Toledo area. The hall and several people had recommended Class Act and we were very glad they had our date available.

Sent on 09/20/2015

S · Married on 08/29/2015

Bob did a wonderful job! The dance floor was full all night. He kept things on track as best as the crowd allowed. He was professional and courteous. He did both of my daughters weddings and I would use him again if I had another daughter:)

Sent on 08/30/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/21/2015

Bob did an absolute amazing job being the DJ at our wedding! Zach and I could have not asked for anything better! He showed up and was ready to go and we never had to worry about a thing! He made sure the night went as planned as well as followed our request when needed! Thank you Bob for an unforgettable night and for keeping our crowd happy!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Dana · Married on 07/11/2015

The Class Act made our wedding reception unforgettable. Bob was so attentive and professional, and I would recommend him to anyone. He made it so we didn't have to think about anything the entire night but enjoying ourselves. He was very flexible with changes thrown at him, and he had a smile on his face the entire night. Thank you, Bob Norris!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Phil · Married on 05/30/2015

If you're looking for THEE Best DJ service in NW Ohio (not just Toledo) stop what you're doing and call Bob. One thing we didn't want to "skimp" on was a good DJ and they didn't disappoint. He kept the wedding moving along nicely when we were busy talking and entertaining guests, gave the photographer and videographer heads up on important points during the wedding so they could prepare and the part that was most impressive and thoughtful....he kept checking in to make sure we were happy with how things were going through the night. You get what your pay for and on your wedding day you want a PROFESSIONAL!!!! A good DJ will make or break your wedding and we couldn't have been happier, Thanks Bob

Sent on 06/22/2015

justin · Married on 05/15/2015

We had a blast at our wedding. Great music and everyone was on the dance floor all night. I was shocked to see the DJ getting our drinks for us! I was so impressed I gave the DJ a very generous tip at the end of the night for the great service. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Amy · Married on 05/09/2015

The Class Act by Bob Norris was a great DJ service. My now husband and I met with Bob and went through our initial plan in person before signing any contracts. Bob called just a few days before to finalize the plans for our wedding. We had Corey at our wedding for our DJ. He was amazing, he ensured that everyone was having a great time. Our wedding night was made more memorable with the services they provided. Thank you.

Sent on 05/12/2015

The Class Act by Bob Norris was absolutely phenomenal. He was incredibly professional & polite, played exactly what we wanted to hear, and knew everything that was needed to know about the business. Bob knows how to keep a crowd entertained, changing music if no one is on the dance floor, keeping a good flow on music, and creating the perfect celebratory mood necessary for a wedding reception. He was also aware of the volume levels, ensuring that the music was loud enough to dance and party to, but not so loud that the guests who weren't dancing could still have polite conversation. It should also be noted that, upon request, all music played will be censored. This came in handy with some persnickety guests & family members. Bob is well worth the cost, and then some. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for an event.

Sent on 07/07/2015

paul · Married on 01/10/2015

We booked Class Act over year ago and when we met Bob we knew his company was the best choice for us. He took the time to sit down with us at his office and help us plan our big day from start to finish.Then our wedding night was amazing our dance floor was packed all night long and the DJ kept us in the loop throughout the evening. My guests are still telling me how amazing our DJ was. I would highly recommended them to anyone who is looking for a professional DJ service

Sent on 01/25/2015

donna · Married on 12/27/2014

Our experience was absolutely wonderful. Bob was very professional, friendly and willing to do all we asked for. He kept the night going smoothly with just the right amount of time between dances and played a wonderful selection of music. He was able to read the crowd and played music accordingly. I would highly recommend Bob to anyone!! Great times!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Joe · Married on 11/29/2014

The DJ was very professional, well dressed and amazing. Very easy to work with, kept the reception flowing and kept us in loop all night with all our activities. Definetly made the reception great! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Robert · Married on 11/15/2014

Excellent, extremely professional. Money well spent.

Sent on 11/18/2014