Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Class Act by Bob Norris 5
Class Act by Bob Norris 6
Class Act by Bob Norris 7

Danelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely made the night! Was always checking on me and groom to make sure everything was going ok and if we needed anything!!! Highly recommend bob Norris !!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

Our DJ with class act was great! My dance floor stayed full because of the great music he played! He made the reception so much fun! Bob also was great with communicating with me as well as making suggestions to help our reception run smooth!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

We are so happy that we went with Class Act for our wedding! Our DJ (Ben) was excellent—he chose great music based on our crowd, kept the dance floor lively throughout the night, and stayed true to our music requests. He ensured the music was clean as we had a more conservative crowd. My bridal party was particularly impressed too as he served the head table drinks during dinner! I was a little nervous leading up to the wedding as I had never gotten a chance to meet Bob in person to go over everything, but everything went off without a hitch—they were very organized and responsive throughout the planning process. We would definitely recommend Class Act to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Sally · Married on 08/05/2017

Our DJ, Ben was so attentive and very accommodating for song selection. He gave us a great variety of slow and faster songs so everyone was having fun! He checked in with us to make sure all was going well and I would highly recommend him for a great reception.
    Sally - the Groom's mother

Sent on 08/08/2017

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married on August 5th and people are STILL talking to us about how wonderful our DJ was! Ben did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor until the bitter end (including a large dance circle belting out Bohemian Rhapsody). Daniel and I were thrilled with our reception and it was thanks to you! We will definitely be recommending you to anyone who needs a DJ in the area!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2017

Would highly recommend!!! Very very very great service!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jill · Married on 07/15/2017

Bob was fantastic to work with. He drove down to Columbus for our event and brought an assistant. We gave him our list of songs to play and he made sure to let us know when the special ones were coming up so we could get on the dance floor! He checked in with us periodically and he played any song I requested. He does a great job reading he crowd - the dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Sara · Married on 07/14/2017

Bob was great to work with before our wedding day, and Ben, our DJ, was fantastic! Highly recommend--they are worth double their price!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

They were amazing! I never thought that all of my guests would still be dancing 30 minutes after my reception was supposed to end! Great music!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/08/2017

Nice Job to Ben our DJ for my son's wedding. We all had a blast. Good times, great music!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2017

Bob was awesome! He worked with us to make sure we didn't feel stress or doubts before hand. He had our dance floor filled and we danced the night away. Would highly recommend Bob and his company and would definitely use him again! Thanks Bob we really appreciate it (:

Sent on 08/04/2017

Tracey · Married on 06/24/2017

Ron was a great DJ at my daughter's wedding. Everyone danced all night! I'm using them again for my second daughter's wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Julia · Married on 04/29/2017

Wish I could give 10 STARS!!! Bob Norris was AMAZING! He and Ben were both spot On! They kept everything moving and made sure EVERY person had a great time! They checked on the head table constantly, offering to fill drinks, took plates and went above and beyond!! Hands down BEST DJ!!! Thank you so much Bob, you truely are a Class Act and I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Brandon · Married on 03/04/2017

Bob was perfect, fun and professional! Everything you could ever ask for in a DJ. He kept the music going, kept our timetable on time, and had our requests whenever we wanted them! With the DJ being the heartbeat of the wedding the man kept the beat going

Sent on 03/16/2017

Barb · Married on 03/04/2017

Bob Norris is hands down the best DJ for weddings. He did a terrific job at my daughter and son-in-laws wedding a few weeks ago and we could not be happier with the amazing job that he did that night. He so effortlessly kept the dance floor filled all evening and everyone could not believe how quickly the time went. Bob was so easy to work with and made the entire process so simple yet enjoyable. Plus he is the most fun guy to be around! You can tell that he absolutely adores what he does. That is why he is the best!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jaime · Married on 10/15/2016

Hands down the best DJ! Bob was so easy to work with and SO MUCH FUN TO WORK WITH! He provided the uplighting which was a must have for me and I can not thank him enough for giving me the look I envisioned!!! He also allowed my 18 person bridal party to walk into the reception with each couple having a different song and as a bride the entrance for me and my husband was very important and he made it so much fun and unforgettable with his high energy! The songs he played during dinner was perfect and the song choices he suggested for the bouquet toss and garter along with the cake cutting song was also PERFECT! Our dance floor was NEVER empty! He was truly a class act. He was one of the top vendors I had and I loved working with him! He made sure me and my groom were enjoying ourselves the entire night! If you are looking for a high energy and a unforgettable time Bob Norris is your guy!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Class Act was our DJ for our wedding in October 2016 and it was great!!! He got everyone on the dance floor moving and kept the party going all night. He was very accommodating and listened to all of our request. Reasonably priced. great customer service, fast response to questions and professional at all times. Great service!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Melanie · Married on 07/30/2016

When planning a wedding, the most important thing on every bride’s mind is “I hope everyone has a great time and remembers our wedding forever!” Knowing that, one of the most important things to get your guests to have a memorable time is to dance the night away! The Class Act kept our party alive from the very 1st song to the very last song. He also provided the music and microphone for the ceremony, and we didn't have to worry about a thing!! The Class Act’s equipment was in great shape and perfect for our venue. The level of professionalism was top notch and he made sure to have fun with us all night! I was very happy with our choice to go with Bob and his team and I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • User6191158 · 2+ years ago

So glad we went with them. I was worried since i didnt meet our dj directly but he was great he knew everything that needed done and came throughout the night to ask us if we needed anything! Super friendly and helpful!! Best place we booked with for our wedding no complaints they were responsive and available whenever i needed!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Abbie · Married on 06/24/2016

Bob did an amazing job DJing our wedding last night! He went above and beyond to make sure that everything went as smooth as possible and made sure we had anything that we needed. He responded very quickly to emails or phone calls. I would definitely recommend Bob and his company to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Dana · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I are so glad we chose Class Act to DJ our wedding this past June! Ryan did an amazing job! He was so attentive to us making sure things were going the way we wanted, and he played a great selection of music that kept people on the dance floor! We got so many compliments on how great Ryan was! We would suggest Class Act to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Tina · Married on 06/04/2016

5 star all the way. He followed all my and my wife's music choices, he definitely listened to my do not play music, he had awesome suggestions when I couldn't think of a song for a specific part of the reception. He dressed formal when I didn't even ask. He worked at a professional level he even poured my wine for the toast so I didn't have to on my wedding day. Just totally awesome highly recommend him!!! Thank you Mr. Norris

Sent on 06/06/2016

Lindsey · Married on 05/14/2016

Class Act by Bob Norris brought the party to life at my reception. My DJ truly did a fabulous job by keeping the night moving smoothly, playing great music that kept people out on the dance floor, and was so flexible to different ideas I threw at him that night of. This is a great company to work with and I would recommend anyone to this!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/14/2016

We absolutely loved having Class Act by Bob Norris as our DJ! Our DJ did such a great job at our reception. Throughout the night he frequently checked with us to make sure everything was going how we had planned. He kept the dance floor filled the whole night and made everything run smoothly and on schedule throughout the night.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Mark · Married on 04/23/2016

Awesome professional DJ service! Bob did such a great job in making our big day so memorable! Our guests had so much fun and Bob kept them on the dancefloor. I highly recommend Class Act By Bob Norris as your DJ service for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/28/2016