Clark's Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

26 | Jacksonville, FL

26 Reviews for Clark's Event Rentals, LLC

1 User photo

Allison · Married on 07/07/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

The cross was exactly what we needed for our wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2018

I had tables delivered to the venue for my wedding. They delivered the tables prior to the wedding and came at 10:30pm to break them down and get them out of the venue! They were super responsive to my emails and very organized. I would recommend renting from Clark's Rentals! :)

Sent on 02/27/2018

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Clark Event Rentals!! Chris was so professional and accommodating!! He was also very nice and helped make my beach wedding perfect!! Thank you Chris for all you did!! Our day was perfect!!
    T. Hoover

Sent on 10/30/2017

Susan · Married on 07/08/2017

Clarks Event Rental was easy and wonderful to work with for my daughters wedding. Their set-up and pick-up of the chairs was flawless. They communicated very well and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 06/24/2017

I would use again, very nice and helpful!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

charlene · Married on 02/19/2017

Chris is wonderful and very professional. He had the right answers and the products were much nicer than the venue could offer. I would recommend and use him again anytime. Outstanding service he always went the extra mile to help and I know it made the difference in how the wedding looked. We can not say enough positive about his business, timeliness,and professionalism. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Larry · Married on 12/16/2016

Excellent vendor. Extremely helpful. We rented an arbor for our wedding and was not only shown all options but Chris also reviewed details about each arbor. Helped guide us in selecting the right arbor for our wedding. Outstanding customer service. Would highly recommend Clark's.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Allison · Married on 09/10/2016

I needed chairs for an outdoor wedding and Chris made it so easy. He was on top of everything and I never felt like I had to chase him down or was waiting on him for anything. He was very quick to respond when I had questions, conveniently sent invoices via email, and gave us absolutely no hassle. A+!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

Chris was awesome! We initially did not think we needed chairs so it was an expense we hadn't budgeted for. I'm so glad we found Clark's; their prices were better than the competition and they didn't charge a million extra fees. While I wasn't there for the set up of the chairs, they all looked great when I arrived at the ceremony! We definitely recommend Clark's!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Karla · Married on 06/12/2016

I married my Soul Mate on June 12, 2016 on beautiful Atlantic Beach! Clark's Event Rentals exceeded my expectations. From the day I accepted Jason's engagement and began the process of planning our special day, I received nothing but the best customer service and professionalism!

Clark's Event Rental's went above and beyond by even picking up beach wheelchairs from the Jax Brach Lifeguard Station for 2 of my guests requiring them to access the wedding, this was not in my contract but they did this to accommodate me!

All of our pictures were beautiful with the beautiful arbor & chairs!

Clark's Event Rental's Rock!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Adrienne · Married on 04/03/2016

I would absolutely use Clark's Event rentals again- and have already referred them for 2 upcoming events. The chairs were clean, on time, and removed in a timely and professional way. They were delivered with a smile and were very accommodating in a special setup request. At a public park wedding, it is almost always a concern to have a lag time between setup and removal. This was not a concern, the chairs were gone when the wedding party left. A++ Clark's Rentals!

Sent on 04/14/2016

We loved using Clark's Rentals for our tables and chairs.
    They were friendly, local, and flexible. They were what we needed, when we needed them.
    They arrived early to drop of the tables and chairs.

We would totally use them again!!
    Thanks for helping make our wedding awesome!!
    - Scott

Sent on 04/04/2016

Angela · Married on 03/12/2016

Excellent service. We had to postpone our wedding and change the date and Chris was very flexible and helpful. People at our wedding loved the burlap tablecloths! Prices can't be beat! Arrived on time.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Breana · Married on 02/27/2016

Clark's Event Rentals was great! Chris was very quick to respond anytime I emailed him and always very pleasant to speak with. The equipment was also in great condition (brand new I think)! Clark's Event Rentals also set up all the tables and chairs I ordered just as I wanted them, which saved me and my family a lot of time! Not only was the service provided great, but it was also the best prices I found! 5 Stars for sure!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Chris Clark was a joy to work with. The dark wood arbor was just what we wanted, and the draped fabric and flowers he helped us add were just the right finishing touch. Thanks, Chris and Doug for your hard work and patience!

Sent on 02/10/2016

kassie · Married on 10/03/2015

Clark's rentals was very accommodating, pleasant, and affordable. Highly recommend them to future wedding planners!

Sent on 10/16/2015

The company was great! They worked well to meet the needs for our wedding! I would recommend them again to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2015

ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

They were very easy to work with and very prompt and willing to work with us even though our event was about 45 minutes away. Also, they did not charge for after hours and were very reasonable & at the last minute we moved up the time for chairs to be delivered and it was not a problem. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Jeff · Married on 08/02/2015

Our event was our Daughter's Beach Wedding on Amelia Island. We live in Ohio and Chris from Clark Rentals was so very helpful. His website and communications was excellent. I would high recommend this company!

Sent on 08/13/2015

When we were in a pinch vendor was professional and personable. He accommodated our every request.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Such a wonderful experience, everyone was so helpful & always had a pleasant attitude. I would highly recommend Clark's Event Rentals.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Great service! Would use Clark's Event Rentals again. Prices are good and Chris was a pleasure working with.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Chris went above and beyond!!!! I rented chairs, wine barrels, lights, and my arch through Chris. He has by far the best quality at the greatest price!! His most admirable and appreciated trait is his kindness and professionalism. I am very grateful he was able to supply so much for my wedding day. Prompt, helpful, stress free and generous. You're lucky if you're able to have him be apart of your big day!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

The Clarks were incredibly professional, thoughtful, and accommodating people who went above and beyond to turn my vision into reality, even despite some challenges our venue presented. While they were by far the most affordable option we found for things like string lights and arbors/chuppahs, their professionalism and responsiveness exceeded all of their larger company competition. They were definitely a stress-free, reliable vendor to work with throughout the planning process and the day of our event.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Thank you so much for all your help!!

Sent on 01/18/2016