95 Reviews for Clark Patterson Photography & Videography

Clark Patterson did a wonderful capturing my wedding day. He took every little detail into consideration and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We will most definitely recommend his service's to family and friends. If you're looking for a great photographer he is the guy for you.

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If your here deciding on a photographer, then look NO MORE! Clark was above and beyond! Photos,Slideshows and Videos great quality!
Clark HAS his stuff together definatly!

Profile Picture Searraa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark was really great. We were so worried we could not find an affordable videographer but then we found Clark. He did such a great job at a price we loved. The video turned out great. Thanks Clark!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Clark took photos and did the video for my daughter's Sweet 15. He was amazing, made sure all the important moments were captured.Pictures and Video were top notch. Very professional, communicative and more than reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Olivia, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Clark was great and we couldn’t have gotten a better photographer for a better or even higher price. He made everything very easy for my wife and I on our wedding day and took amazing pictures.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Last month I attended my brothers wedding in Kyle, TX and was super impressed with Clarks ability to remember everyones name and how attentive he was to detail and getting the perfect shot. He was patient and very kind to all the guests old and young. I don't know anything about the prices but either way he is a great photographer and is worth every penny!

Profile Picture samantha, 11/10/17, 1 Review

Joan Stiles

I recently attended my son's wedding. Clark was amazing, he was very professional and at the same time he was like a member of the group. He took the time to meet everyone and remember all their names. He was there from beginning to end and documented the entire event in pictures including all the small details that are usually overlooked. I also know Steve and Carrisa worked with a limited budget, and he worked with them. I am thoroughly impressed with Clark and his work, I would highly recommend him and his services.

Profile Picture Joan, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark did an amazing job with my sister in laws wedding we have very pleased with his level on professionalism and quality of work!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark is very professional, especially with communicating with us beforehand and organizing with our DJ and Officiant to ensure that he got all the best pics and locations. We were very happy with his flexibility as the bridesmaids makeup went an hour behind schedule, but he made the most of it by capturing great pictures around the venue. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dustin, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

He was great

Very professional , everyone was satisfied with his work

He was so easy to communicate with , never gave me a hard time ,

I will definitely hire him for future events

My wedding pictures came out great :D

Profile Picture Jose, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark's photography is amazing and he is great to work with! Clark was prompt and very attentive on my wedding day and helped with a lot of the coordination as well more than I expected but it was very much appreciated. You can expect quality work at a reasonable rate. My husband and I were on a limited budget for our wedding and we couldn't have picked a better photographer. I loved all the photos and video clips of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Eleana, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Clark Patterson photographed our wedding reception last month, and he did an excellent job. We had a positive experience with Clark, and we highly recommend him. He was very professional, reasonably priced, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User7315904, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark was our photographer for our wedding and he did a great job, he arrived in time and got familiar with all my guest, he was friendly to all the kids and the pictures came out awesome! We recommend him for your event.. He sure will be at our next event ??Thank you Clark!

Profile Picture Prisma, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark did my mine and my husband's wedding. He did an awesome job. We were very pleased with his work. His prices were very reasonable. He answered all the questions we had along the way. He was very professional. Thank you Clark for all your hard work. We really appreciate you!!!!

Profile Picture User6260641, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Clark was amazing I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! He was patient with us during our engagement pictures!! My fiancé and I had never done pictures before as a couple so Clark stepped right up and gave us ideas and worked with us until we had perfect pictures!! We were so impressed with our engagement pictures and how quickly Clark was able to get them to us!! I will be telling all of my friends and family about Clark!! His prices are reasonable and his professionalism is above expectations!! Thank you again Clark!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark is an awesome photographer I could not have been more happy with his work! He was very reasonable on prices and he was very nice through all stages of photos for my wedding! He does amazing work!! I will have the memories for a life time and one my favorite parts was the day of my wedding with just meeting my family & bridal party of over 35 with kids and all he knew every persons name!! You cannot go wrong with Clark I will recommend him to anyone who asks for a photographer!! Thank you Clark!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark did a great job for my brothers & sister in laws wedding! He was very impressive with his quality of work and he knew all of my family's names! I would recommend Clark if you're looking for a wonderful photographer!

Profile Picture Sierra, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Clark did an amazing job for my son and daughter In laws wedding! He caught the most beautiful and memorable photos for our family! We could not have asked for a better photographer! Thank you Clark!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every bride-to-be appreciates really good communication from wedding venders. Clark is amazing. Couldn't believe how on the ball and organized he is, even when I wasn't! Clark went way above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend him. You will be looking at your photos after the wedding thinking, "how did he get that shot?" I honestly didn't even notice him taking the photos the whole time, but he took a lot of pics.
THANK YOU CLARK FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY MEMORABLE!

Profile Picture Kari, 8/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Clark did a great job taking amazing photos of my beautiful wedding he was very professional he kept the conversation going with my family and took really good photos of the ladies getting ready and took great photos of my new husband and his groomsman and he did great shots of the wedding and reception!!! will definitely recommend him to my friends and to anyone!! Thank you Clark it was great working with you

Profile Picture meagan, 11/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Clark is a great photographer! He is very flexible, personable and gets great real-life shots. He got to know everyone involved in my wedding and made sure all of the important photos were taken. I am very happy with my photos and slideshow!! Thanks Clark!!

Profile Picture Latasha, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about Clark.. I contacted him for our wedding about a year in advance. He was very personable from the very beginning. We talked on the phone for about an hour the first time we spoke. That was a huge plus in my book. He came and photographed our wedding ten days ago and the pictures are more than I could have imagined. He was not pushy at all and was very flexible. He also is very patient as well. When u have tipsy wedding party guests I know it can be challenging. He was on time and started taking pictures immediately. He was with us for about 8 hours. The price of his service does not even compare to the professionalism that Clark has as well as his beautiful pictures. I will definitely refer him and I hope I get the chance to use him again for photo opportunities.. A pleasure to work with and an amazing person. THANK YOU AGAIN CLARK... You ROCK!!!!!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This photographer is AMAZING. Very professional and easy to communicate with. He verifies all of the information and makes you feel completely comfortable with the services you are getting. The price is beyond great for everything you are getting!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mr Patterson was very professional in all aspects of photographing the great event of my sons wedding. He made sure he got it all! He was there early and got straight to work getting to know everyone. he did a great job.

Profile Picture David , 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have hired a better photographer than Clark Patterson for our wedding. He is AWESOME !!!! Talk about Professionalism at its best that would describe Clark to a tee. He was not only professional but very prepared and detailed. Clark knew exactly what to do and kept up with the timeline we had set for the wedding. He also memorized everyone in our immediate family name beforehand so when calling upon them for photographs he called them by name now that's what I call going above and beyond. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND Clark for any event and his overall photographs are of high quality, we received them not only in photos but a really NICE slideshow as well.
Thank you Clark for making the photographs of our wedding Memorable.
Julia & Baldemar Casas