8 Reviews for Claras Custom Cakes

User Photos
todo alt text

Clara is the most amazing talent! Her cakes are the top of the line in flavor and presentation!
I’ve used Clara’s Custom Cakes for my clients countless times and she literally blows everyone away every time! The quality of her product is truly remarkable.

Profile Picture Gregory, 4/1/18, 1 Review

We live about 7 hours away from Claras Custom Cakes
I was visiting my sister's husband's family and found interesting work from Clara. I asked jokingly that I am 7 hours away I would totally order her cake for my sister's wedding if she would deliver the cake. She said she would. We ordered this cake for $3,000 and she really DID DELIVER FOR FREE IN PERSON this beaitufil and delicious cake OMG I didn't expect she would do this crazy order. THANK YOU CLARA YOU ARE THE BEST!!! 5+++ flavor is wonderful delicious!

Profile Picture Maya, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a wedding cake last month for my sister and what we got was perfect! Clara did such a great job, so much attention to detail exactly the way I wanted her to do, great flavors. I received so many compliments on the cake from every guest :) ... It was a show stopper! We plan to order all of our special event cakes here after that experience. (Sorry for bad photos don't do you justice)

Profile Picture Maya, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was in charge of hiring a caterer to provide dinner and hors d'oeuvres and desserts for my hospital's' holiday party in December 2017. We hired Clara's custom cakes. Best thing we ever did! Clara's hors d'oeuvres were amazing and the dinner was exceptional. My coworkers are still commenting to me a month later on how wonderful it was. Her desserts were equally amazing.
Clara was professional, accessible, and flexible. She was on time, in fact ahead of schedule, even though there was a snowstorm on the day of our party. In fact Clara and her fiancé, who is her business partner, both helped us shovel the snow just before the guests arrived - without even being asked! That says a lot about Clara. Better yet, her rates were very reasonable -even better than previous caterers we've used. Many of my other colleagues -- doctors, nurses, and staff --have bought custom cakes from Clara over the past couple of years and everyone raves about them too. No surprise when you look at some of her work on her website. She is definitely the "go-to" person in our circle for any custom sweet creation!

Profile Picture John, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

It was a pleasure working with Clara. She gave me exactly what I was looking for. The cake was delicious and everyone was amazed! The custom made flowers were SO realistic! Just show her pictures of your ideas and she will astound you!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Clara's Custom Cakes was such a pleasure to work with! She's extremely talented and was very attentive to what I was looking for in my cake. She designed such an exquisite cake, almost too beautiful to eat! And it was oh so delicious! My guests were asking for her contact information. Highly recommend Clara's Custom Cakes!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Clara's Custom Cakes are the finest quality that one could buy! Clara only uses the finest quality ingredients and prepares them with love and care producing the most delicious, fresh and artfully decorated cakes money can buy. She is truly an artist and can make your dreams come true for that special occasion for someone that is special to you or family! When only the very best will do.....call Clara.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/3/17, 1 Review