Clambakes Of Connecticut and Catering Reviews

Clambakes Of Connecticut and Catering 5
Clambakes Of Connecticut and Catering 6
Clambakes Of Connecticut and Catering 7

Sue · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience for beginning to end. Ron was very responsive to every email and question I had. I would highly recommend Clambakes of CT.

Jodi · Married on 09/15/2018

Imagine your favorite uncle being in charge of the biggest detail of your wedding-the food. If you can imagine that, you will know how it is to deal with Ron from Clambakes. Approachable, kind, accommodating, easy to talk to, with a “yeah. We can do that” mentality, Ron and his staff will do whatever it takes to make your event amazing. Our guests haven’t stopped raving about how delicious the food was a week after our wedding. Thank you Ron and everyone at Clambakes of CT.

• Patricia-Ann

Patricia-Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

Clambakes of Connecticut was top notch. We were a bit hesitant to sign on because we weren't able to do a traditional tasting but we ended up trying the food at another event. From our first conversation, Ron was understanding, flexible, humble and really understood what my husband and I were looking for in the 'feel' of our wedding. We had to change our wedding plans and Ron rolled with the punches and was completely flexible. All of my guests couldn't stop raving about the food! Presentation and staff were awesome. Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2018

Clambakes of CT catered my husbands 40th Birthday party and did an outstanding job. The food was amazing, the service was amazing and Ron made it seemless for me. Everyone is still talking about how great the food was. So Thank you to everyone for making his party a huge hit.

Susan · Married on 08/25/2018

Clam bakes of Connecticut was absolutely perfect in providing exquisite food and beverage service! Our entire event was better than I ever expected largely due to their catering. I am always concerned about having enough food for my guests, absolutely no problem, plenty of delicious and a variety of food for all. My guests were also catered to with the staff assisting with special needs they identified and made all comfortable! You will not make a mistake booking Catering of Connecticut, I am hoping to have another opportunity to party with them!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Clambakes of Connecticut for my husbands 40th birthday at our home this summer. The food was excellent and cooked perfectly and the staff was incredibly friendly, accommodating and attentive. I received so many compliments on both! And working with Ron during the planning process was a pleasure - very responsive, easy to work with and made planning a breeze. I highly recommend Clambakes of Connecticut!

Carmen · Married on 07/21/2018

Clambakes of CT Catered my daughter's 30th Birthday Party. Ron was very responsive and patient with my numerous questions. On site, Mike and Peter were wonderful. They were professional, arrived early, very attentive to our preferences on timing, serving, etc. I deferred to them since they were the experts. The lobsters were amazing as was everything else. They packaged everything for us when we were done and transferred to our serving tables and never rushed us. I would definitely recommend them and would use their services again.

Chris · Married on 06/29/2018

We used Clambakes of CT to cater our wedding. From the moment we contacted them with our proposal for our wedding we knew we had the right company. The Cohn family was very professional. They helped us plan the event, and provided full setup the day of our wedding. The food was phenomenal! We continue to receive compliments on our wedding meal weeks after the event. I highly recommend Clambakes of Connecticut for your wedding or large party, especially if you are doing most of the planning yourself.

N · Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot say enough positive remarks about this company and their service. Clambakes of CT from the first time we contacted them to the day of the party were fabulous to work with. In fact, we had to change our party location last minute and they were so flexible and accommodating! They showed up well ahead of the party and with in a short time prepared a spectacular feast to feed all of our guests! We are still receiving compliments about our caterer! We will absolutely hire them again for future parties and highly recvommend them for your next backyard bash! The staff are so friendly and professional and super efficient!! Thank you again for a great party!!

Katie · Married on 12/12/2017

Clambakes of Connecticut was one of the best, if not, the best catering we have ever used. Very professional and not to mention the food was absolutely delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests. Would 100% recommend.

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

The food was beyond our expectations, the staff was attentive, professional, courteous and went above and beyond to make our special day perfect!! Highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Eileen · Married on 07/30/2017

Clambakes of CT catered our wedding welcome dinner providing excellent food and service at a venue in Branford, CT. They were professional, friendly and adapted easily to the needs of our 100+ guests. Prior to the event they were accessible and flexible with menu choices and questions. We could not have been more pleased and would totally use them again and recommend them to others. EOJ

E · Married on 07/29/2017

Super responsive when planning event. Very friendly staff at event. People still raving about the food. Could not have been a better experience start to finish.

Aericka · Married on 07/03/2017

They did our July 3rd wedding. We could not ask for a better caterer! The food was amazing and Ron and Helena listened to our wants and needs. They helped keep us sane during the whole wedding process. We would recommend them over and over!

justin · Married on 02/04/2017

Food was awesome and unique for a wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

So very happy I decided to use Clambakes of CT for my rehearsal!! My guests are still raving about it over a month later. The team was polite, attentive, and on time, and the food was FANTASTIC. No regrets!! Thanks Ron & team!!

laurie · Married on 08/13/2016

Great food is very important in any event, and with Clambakes of CT you not only get great food, but you get professionalism, communication and piece of mind, because they know what they are doing. They did what needed to be done, since I had never planned a wedding before, I left it up to them to set everything up and make decisions for a beautiful event~and they performed top notch!! My guests had a great time and raved about the food!!!!!!!!

Russ · Married on 08/08/2015

Clambakes of Connecticut and Catering did a fantastic job for our beach wedding and we cannot recommend them enough! From the first call we made to them to help create our special event to last of the cleanup when it was all over, these folks were 100%. Ron put us to ease from the very first time we spoke and helped us create a menu that our guests could not stop raving about. He and his staff were such professionals and thought of every little detail. They helped us create a day that we and our guests will always remember.

karla · Married on 06/26/2015

Wow I don't even know where to begin all the wonderful things to say about Ron and his staff at clambakes of ct! They catered our wedding this past Friday June 26 2015 at the cabin at wickham park in Manchester, CT. To say the least they definitely went above and beyond!! They were so friendly, professional, and easy to work with! They did even more than what was asked just to make our day even more special. And on top of all of it the food was absolutely phenominal!!! Ron I cannot thank you and your staff enough! We are so happy we chose you and will recommend you whenever we can!:)

-Karla & Billy Stochmal

Cindy · Married on 05/17/2015

I was very happy with the services provided. They were a little late setting up and serving food but all worked out for my son's college graduation luncheon. Food was excellent and everyone was happy. I have definitely reccommened them to others and will use again if the need arises.

Cindy

Kate · Married on 08/31/2014

Clambakes of Connecticut was everything we were hoping for and more. We planned a wedding in CT from Seattle and communication with Ron was seamless from day one. As the wedding date got closer, I started to worry about day of coordination and had not hired a wedding planner. Ron introduced us to Leda who helped guide me through scheduling the day minute by minute, she was the absolute best!

I have to stress that this is not just any clambake, the food was absolutely amazing and our guests are still raving about the food months after! I believe a few guests even hired them for another future event :) They offer a huge range of catering options and will do anything to cater the menu to you. Our wedding wouldn't have been 1/2 as amazing without Clambakes of Connecticut!

Something to also note, the venue we rented did not provide much other than a roof over our heads, tables and chairs. Ron was extremely helpful in providing servers, bar tenders and cutlery for the food and cake/coffee.

We're already planning a repeat anniversary celebration (not sure which one yet!) and you better believe they will be catering!! Thank you SO much to Ron and Leda and all of the amazing staff at Clambakes of Connecticut for making our wedding day unforgettably perfect!

Abby · Married on 08/23/2014

I don't even know where to begin with this amazing group - Ron, Eric, Leda and crew left a lifelong impression on us. Ron runs his business on the sole premise of making your day everything you imagined. From menu suggestions/opinions to countless menu changes to pricing to pure honesty when you have too much food...Ron was always there for every email or phone call and always made sure everyone was happy :) He runs Clambakes like an intimate family business and treats you as if you're the only event he's working through. Leda - everyone needs a Leda for their wedding day, though you'll never find someone else like her. Leda is the coordinator of all coordinators, the planner of all planners...and the most caring person. Your wedding reception is guaranteed to be perfect with Leda involved. From the first time I spoke with Leda, she was interested in every detail of the day and offered her crew for every task necessary. It's clear she and her crew have a ton of experience with weddings and will ensure a smooth day. Leda brought some of her own decorations to complement our decor, she provided thoughtful suggestions for flow of the day, she had a detailed task list/timeline prepared within a day of our first phone call, she became my wedding backbone for random questions I had and always kept in contact with me to ensure I was all set. You will miss Leda dearly when your wedding is over :( Although Eric is more behind the scenes as the chef...you are in great hands with the food he puts out. My husband is a chef so of course had initial concerns with someone else cooking for such an important day. You have nothing to worry about with Eric & his crew - all of the food was cooked & executed perfectly! From the king crab to the lobster to the steak to the raw bar and most importantly the pigs...we were so impressed! We are still getting complements on how good the food was!
    We could never thank Clambakes enough for making our wedding day so perfect :)

Trish · Married on 08/16/2014

Leda was a wonderful help to me for my daughters reception! When I called her in a panic 3 days before the event she and Eric came over and reviewed everything with!!! All was good!!

From the minute Leda came on site the day of the wedding, all in had to do was get ready and enjoy the rest of the night! Everything went so smoothly, Clambakes of Connecticut did a fantastic job!

Bridgette · Married on 08/09/2014

Outstanding! We had the perfect day and it was because of Leda and the entire staff. The food, the set-up, the service and most of all the staffs efforts. They took care of everything. It was like we had a personal wedding planner! So helpful, so kind, so wonderful! Our friends and family are still talking about how amazing the event was weeks later.