Claire Marie Stam, Harpist Reviews

23 | Greenville, SC

23 Reviews for Claire Marie Stam, Harpist

23 Claire Marie Stam, Harpist Reviews

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Claire has such a talent! We chose mostly contemporary/modern hits for our ceremony and it sounded wonderful on the harp! She was professional and very easy to work with, she even learned a new song for my processional! I would recommend her 100%!

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

I don't even know where to begin because Claire's amazingness is beyond words... So first of all she is insanely talented, creative, and excited about making your wedding music dreams come true! We had a movie theme going for our wedding. The groomsmen had super hero shirts under their suits and matching cuff links. I told her which characters each guy was wearing and she came up with a melody recognizable for the guests and the guys because they had no idea I was planning this, the shirts and cuff links were a gift to them before the wedding. But she also made them short enough that each guy could walk down the aisle with their specific theme song. It was awesome and hilarious! I told her I wanted to do some songs from a variety of movies and not just be all Disney and super heros. She came up with a beautiful medley of songs that included some of my family members' favorite movies and they were both surprised and touched. She met with me and played snippets of a ton of different songs for me to add to the list or not. She had never played a lot of the songs I was requesting yet within 3 seconds of me naming one, she was playing it on the harp with ease. How do you make spiderman and batman sound good on the harp? Hire Claire! Her music was the perfect touch for our heavenly venue and she literally made me feel like a princess. Our exit song was Kiss the Girl from the Little Mermaid and it was everything I hoped it would be. Claire was encouraging and just as excited, if not more so, as me about making our different music possible. She messaged me tons of ideas, sound bites of what she had come up with, and was beyond professional in all ways. She didn't need my help at all to make sure she was at the venue ahead of time and had everything she needed to be set up. I am SO blessed that she said yes when I asked her to play at our big day! Hire her now if you want the perfect wedding musician!

Claire Marie Stam, Harpist 1
    Claire Marie Stam, Harpist 2
    Claire Marie Stam, Harpist 3

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

I had always hoped to have a harpist at my wedding, and it was such a gift to have someone with Claire's talent play on our special day. She was always kind, extremely responsive and super helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Claire was open to any genre of music we desired for our day, and she made sure to ask if we had any special songs we might want her to learn. Walking down the aisle with my father while Claire played the harp so beautifully has become one of my most dear and cherished memories. Such a special moment that I will forever treasure. Thank you, Claire, for everything!! I would, without a doubt, recommend her to anyone looking for unique and gorgeous wedding music for their big day.

Billie · Married on 06/03/2017

Claire was flawless! The beautiful music made my daughter's wedding magical! I highly recommend her!

• F

Faith · Married on 05/27/2017

Claire; was absolutely amazing. She was so nice to work with, accommodating and assisted with song selection. She was a beautiful addition to the wedding ceremony. We would highly recommend her for any event. Our guests raved about her performance.

• littjen

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

Claire did such an amazing job and was so easy to work with! She was very well prepared and the music was a beautiful addition to our ceremony. She is a fantastic harpist and many of our guests commented on how lovely the music was for the ceremony! She was so helpful as I was working through picking songs. She sent some of the most common songs but was willing to learn something new if she hadn’t played it before. I gave some artists and types of music we like for her to play during the prelude as guests arrived. She knew tons of popular songs (even Disney!) as well as lots of classical options. I’m so glad we chose Claire for our ceremony!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Claire Marie Stam, Harpist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jen - I loved being part of your special day! Hope you and Brandon are enjoying life as newlyweds! :)

David · Married on 10/22/2015

Claire was professional, thinking in terms of the customer (me and all the 270 guests!). She was prepared and helpful, and her music was a perfect complement to a wonderful evening.

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Claire did an amazing job! She looked professional, came early, and played absolutely beautiful music. Her music made a huge difference in the atmosphere of our ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to any bride to be.

Claire's music brought ambiance and emotion to our ceremony. She helped set the tone for the whole wedding. I can't say enough about how wonderful she was to work with throughout the planning process. All my guests commented on how beautiful the music was and I completely agree. Thank you Claire!

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

Claire was absolutely amazing! The music was perfect and she was so nice and professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a musician for their wedding music. Claire really made my day super special!

Miranda · Married on 05/23/2015

Claire was amazing. I gave her some different songs to play at our wedding and she could play every single one! She was very responsive to my e-mails and questions as well. A lot of our guests at our wedding even complimented her! She plays the harp so beautifully.

Pamela · Married on 05/21/2015

Amazing talent and very attentive to our every need. Even played a last minute request which wasn't part of the song selection. Young and beautiful performer who I would love to see or hire again. She even let the children see and strum her harp. She arrived early to set up and stayed a little extra.

Amy · Married on 04/11/2015

Beautiful music!!! So happy I went with her!!!

Claire Stam was everything we could have wanted for our wedding reception: helpful with suggestions of what would be appropriate; professional; on time; very nice presentation; gorgeous music that really made the dinner and the reception magical.

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Claire is simply the best harpist in Greenville. She was willing to learn a new piece for our wedding and collaborate with a string quartet. She played perfectly and was quick to respond to any and all communication. Absolutely top notch!

Robert · Married on 07/12/2014

Claire was amazing. The harp music was beautiful and made for an amazing ceremony! We weren't sure what we really wanted her to play. She had great suggestions and made it worry free for us. We couldn't have been happier. Highly recommended!

Alison · Married on 05/24/2014

Claire Marie was awesome! I had several wedding guests comment on how beautiful the service was ans that the harpist was wonderful! I would definitely use her in future celebrations!

Mandy · Married on 07/20/2013

Everyone loved Ms. Stam's music at our wedding. She met with us ahead of time to go over music ideas. She has a list of songs that she already knows, and she is willing to learn new ones, including pop songs, if anyone wants her to. I went with a classical song, but we rearranged the music to fit the length of time it took me to walk down a short aisle. She is kind and helpful. Highly recommended!

Franklin · Married on 06/15/2013

Above and beyond expectations. some vendors you should really be cautious on weddingwire with their "5/5" stars, but there's only one reason Claire's is that way--because of her true talent and professionalism! =)

Tish · Married on 12/15/2012

Claire was a joy in every way. She played beautifully and was a beautiful person to work with. Being a professional musician, I often find it difficult to work with other professional musicians, but Claire respected my wishes and requests and delivered a lovely performance. Her music even calmed my nerves before the ceremony! Performing WITH her at my own wedding was also a joy and a very special memory for me, my husband and my family! I would highly recommend Claire to anyone interested in harp music for any occasion. She added elegance and loveliness to our happiest day. Thank you, Claire!!

Allison · event on: 01/25/2015

Claire did a fabulous job! She is an extremely talented harpist and is professional and such a nice person. I look forward to booking Claire to provide music at future Museum events.

Kristen · event on: 02/14/2015

Claire was great! We have had her play at our Valentines Dinners for the past 2 years and our Members love her! She is prompt and works very professionally. I have recommended her to multiple brides for wedding ceremonies at The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards.

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

Claire did a fabulous job during our wedding ceremony and was great to work with. I'd definitely recommend her to others for their nuptials.