Claire Alyse Makeup Reviews

65 | Carlsbad, CA

65 Reviews for Claire Alyse Makeup

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Claire is fantastic! She did makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding day and I could not have asked for a better artist! I don't normally wear much more than mascara so I had no idea what I even wanted. She was able to take my natural coloring and features and make them look amazing! Every one of the 8 girls LOVED their makeup also. It's tough to please that many ladies at once! She was professional, on-time, and a blast to have around during the get-wedding-ready process! My wedding day was the best I ever looked thanks to Claire!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Betsy · Married on 08/21/2015

Claire is simply amazing at what she does. She is the girl you want with you on your wedding day to help you look your best. I received so many compliments on my make up and it lasted through out the day and night. I wanted a more natural look for my wedding day and she was able to meet my request perfectly. She can really do whatever your vision is! I would recommend her to everyone. Any event that I need to have beautiful make up, I will call Claire!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Abbie · Married on 05/08/2015

Claire is incredibly talented and did an amazing job at makeup for my wedding. All of the bridal party looked their absolute best. I would highly recommended her to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/03/2015

Claire is fantastic! She is professional, fun, and such a good person to have on your wedding day. She is an extremely talented makeup artist who knows not only how to make you look beautiful, but how to make your makeup look good in pictures, last through crying, and last until the final song of the night. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Renee · Married on 03/27/2015

Claire and her associate were so friendly, fun, and made everyone feel comfortable. They were great about keeping everything rolling and kept us all on time.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Rochelle · Married on 01/10/2015

Claire rocks! She is an incredible talent. My best friend used her at her wedding for makeup and when she did I knew one day I had to use her too! I was lucky enough to use her for my own wedding. The make up was flawless, it stayed perfectly put even after hours of dancing. She has a great concept for colors and I am picky. Her price is great and she is wonderful to have with you through the whole wedding process! Thanks Claire, I hope there is another reason soon to get my make up done again!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/01/2014

Claire is very professional and comes with top quality skill. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She will move things around or get up earlier if need be to accomodate you and the best part is that she doesn't even mention her extra mile. I only found out by asking questions in conversation. My airbrush makeup was flawless for my wedding and lasted throughout the entire night in rain and sweat. I had 4 in my wedding party and theirs looked flawless as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Brooke · Married on 10/11/2014

I would recommend any bride to hire Claire. I never felt or looked as beautiful as when she did my makeup on my wedding day. She has a gift for makeup artistry and is one of the nicest people I have met.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Holly · Married on 10/04/2014

Claire is an incredibly talented makeup artist and sweet lady. She listened to me when I described how I wanted my makeup to be on my wedding day and she exceeded my expectations. She is professional, talented, charming, and did I mention talented?! I recommend her services to all brides or anyone who wants their makeup done for a special occasion. She's the best.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Tessa · Married on 09/26/2014

Claire is such a talented makeup artist. She has done many of my friends weddings and her work is amazing. She is friendly, professional, and experienced. She did such a wonderful job on our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I am so happy with her work!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Celene · Married on 07/12/2014

I highly recommend Claire for your wedding day or any important day makeup needs! Claire did my makeup for my wedding and for my sister’s wedding as well! She did a fantastic job for both weddings! What sets Claire apart from many other makeup artists is her outstanding professionalism and her ability to create the look the client wants! I was very pleased Claire was able to do my trial at my home in Pasadena, regardless of being San Diego and Orange County based. When I hired Claire for my wedding she sent me a very well drafted contract that reassured me that I was hiring someone reliable on one of the biggest days of my life. It was a huge relief to know my makeup was being done by someone who was not only extremely talented but also very professional! Claire is excellent at enhancing her clients’ natural beauty and traits without making them look like a different person! Claire showed up onsite, prepared and early, for both my wedding and my sister’s wedding with a smile on her face ready to go! She listened to what we had in mind for our look and executed it perfectly. Claire is also very sweet and understanding which is so great for your wedding day! I have already recommended Claire to some of my friends getting married and will definitely use her again for any future makeup needs!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Theresa · Married on 04/27/2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Claire on a friends photoshoot where she did my makeup. She did such an amazing job that I held onto her business card for over a year. When I got engaged, I knew that I wanted Claire to be my makeup artist for the big day without question. Her professionalism and sweet demeanor is exactly what every bride needs on their wedding day. It's always hard to please a group of women but each one of my bridesmaids loved their makeup. Claire is the BEST!!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Shannon · Married on 04/05/2014

Claire was professional, sweet and all around awesome. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2017

There are a million and one wonderful things I could say about Claire! She is so kind, responsive and spectacular at her craft. From the moment I met her, I knew I wanted to work with her. She makes you feel so comfortable and really takes the time to listen to what you want. I had the joy of working with her for my engagement photos and for my wedding. She did my makeup and hair for my engagement photos and I've never felt more beautiful. The pictures turned out spectacular and at that moment I wished I could have her do my makeup everyday! She was always very responsive to email, prompt and professional. On my wedding day, Claire and her wonderful assistant did makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids, two mothers and were even kind enough to put some gloss on the flower girls. They showed up with plenty of time to get set up and went straight to work. It was seamless and we were all ready on time and looking spectacular. Everyone was so pleased with their makeup and the looks were flawless all day. Even after dancing through midnight, my makeup was in tact! I highly recommend Claire and am so thankful that I found her for my big day! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2017

4.2

We are Asians and we know the tricky situation that might happen when we work with non-Asian vendor.
    What we want is typical Asian style that they don't really know in usual.
    We had some difficulties at the beginning, and we worried a lot. However, we brought some Asian colored cosmetics & tools and we finally made it. We loved the makeup and hair, and I was very impressed by how she looks like. Thank you for your service.

Sent on 06/02/2015