Claire Alyse Makeup Reviews

65 | Carlsbad, CA

65 Reviews for Claire Alyse Makeup

Carli · Married on 01/07/2017

Claire and her team were absolutely amazing! She made sure I loved every single part of my look on my special day. I've never felt more beautiful! She was extremely responsive throughout the months leading up to our wedding and was beyond accommodating even when I decided to change up some things a few weeks before the wedding. Any bride would be lucky to work with her! I would absolutely recommend Claire to any bride to be without hesitation!!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

Simply put: Claire is the one and only makeup artist I would ever trust to do my wedding makeup. It's been a month since my wedding and has taken me this long to write my review because the task is daunting...how could I put into words the true artistry and unbelievable professionalism this gorgeous woman provides?!? Claire is dynamite: extremely well-versed in her craft, kind and loving, easy to work with, listens to what you want, and then proceeds to exceed expectations and provide the most gorgeous wedding makeup. I've truly never felt so beautiful in my life. My husband recently told me that he had never experienced the feeling of his breath being "taken away" until I walked down the aisle. Claire ensured that very magical/fairytale moment happened. THAT is true talent...THANK YOU CLAIRE!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Britten · Married on 11/12/2016

Claire was by far the best decision I made for my wedding and I'm SO incredibly happy I found her. After trying a couple different artists, I finally came across Claire and could not have been happier. She is professional, sweet as can be, with a calm demeanor (exactly what you want on your wedding day), and beyond talented when it comes to making brides and her girls look stunning! All seven of my very picky bridesmaids were each SO happy with their make up and still talk about how great she was even 4 months later! She even stayed longer and went to the venue with us to do touch ups before the ceremony AND even fixed a few of the girls faces that were done by another artist (not affiliated with Claire). Our makeup stayed on and looked fabulous ALL night long even after hours of tearing up the dance floor! She listens to your wants and needs, and adds suggestions when you'd like as well. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Claire and could not have been more happy. I will definitely be using her for future family photos and engagements that I want to feel extra beautiful!
    Do yourself favor and book Claire!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Stacy · Married on 11/05/2016

Claire and her friend/business partner Jaslynn (who does hair) did me and my bridal party's hair and makeup for my November wedding. Not only were they happy to travel out to Ramona, but they were so so sweet and did amazing work. We all looked exactly as we envisioned and I could not have been happier with their services! I never do my hair and makeup and these two made sure that I looked natural and not over-done. Cannot say enough good things :)

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say until good things about Claire and her assistant Lucky on the big day. They both were so incredibly cool, sweet and fun to be around- and on top of that, they do amazing work! Claire was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment she responded to my inquiry via email- she made the time to do a trial on her way home from another wedding pretty far away from her house and spent the time needed to understand my vision for the big day and get to know me personally- even after having spent the entire day at a wedding right before.

When they arrived at the hotel for the wedding, I've never felt more at ease- they both started working on the girls immediately and really took the time to understand how they wanted to look on the wedding day. They worked with many different complexions and everyone's makeup (both regular foundation and air brush) looked flawless.

Claire is THE BEST- I really can't express how much I appreciated her ability to do an amazing job on makeup, as well as her incredible personality which just made the entire makeup process so fun. I highly recommend her for all your wedding makeup needs, and beyond, whether your in Los Angeles, Malibu, San Diego, etc. she will make it work and it's SO worth it!! As a bride, it meant more than I can express in words to have somebody working on one of the most important parts of the day and feel 100% confident the entire time. Thanks Claire!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Claire is great. I couldn't have been happier with my makeup and my bridesmaids and MIL makeup on my wedding day. Somehow she managed to make me look beautiful and radiant although I was 13 weeks pregnant at the time and suffering from major morning sickness and 3 hrs of sleep, she make me look great through that! The make up reflects well through photos, my husband loved it (he's the guy who didn't want me to wear any makeup on our wedding day....) it was natural look. She is pricey but well, well worth it. She's easy to work with, fun to talk to, and flexible. I look forward to using her again in the future for parties/events/etc.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/27/2016

If you are looking for a makeup artist to do your makeup for your wedding day, no need to look further if you have come across Claire Alyse in your research, and she is available for your special day. She is SO incredibly talented. She recently did my makeup for both my engagement shoot and my wedding day and I have never more beautiful. In the past when I have got my makeup done there is always something I want to change even if it's just something small. With Claire there is not a thing I wanted to change about my makeup for both my engagement shoot and my wedding day. My bridesmaids could not have been happier as well with their makeup and everyone received numerous compliments about how good their makeup looked from wedding guests/friends. My wedding day nerves started to sink in as Claire was finishing up my makeup and she was the perfect person to have to help calm me down and was super patient with me as I needed to take a few deep breathes. Once she was done and I looked at my makeup in the mirror I was feeling calm and confident again. Can't rave enough about this gal! ~Kristin Hunking :)

Sent on 09/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2016

Claire was nothing short of AMAZING! She did my makeup the day of my wedding, 3 bridesmaids, plus my mother and mother in law. She was timely, professional and listened to all the girls and their makeup preferences. We all looked and felt beautiful and with her airbrush technique did not have to worry about touching up our makeup for the rest of the night! She created such a relaxed comfortable environment and fit right in with all of us. I highly recommend Claire as a makeup artist on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

Claire is truly the ultimate make-up professional and wedding day extraordinaire. Make-up wise, Claire did two trials to confirm the exact look I had in mind for my wedding day. As I normally don't wear a lot of make-up, she guided me towards the natural look I was looking for and also included that touch of glam I wanted on my wedding day! On my wedding day, not only was MY make-up flawless, but my bridal party looked stunning as well! Claire knew how to highlight each bridesmaid's naturally gorgeous features while keeping the overall bridal party look consistent with a day-time glam look. Beyond make-up, Claire is quite thoughtful and took initiative connecting with my other vendors (photographers and day of coordinator) to ensure the "getting ready schedule" was perfectly timed. I felt so happy and relaxed all morning while I was getting ready, as I knew I was in the best of hands with Claire. She made my wedding day so absolutely special - Claire is a GEM!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kyndel · Married on 08/12/2016

Claire did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding day! I completely trusted her after our bride trial, and she really listened to my ideas and made them come to life. She made me and my bridesmaids look and feel wonderful. She is so personable and relatable and I will use her whenever I have a special event! I definitely recommend that you do as well!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Laura · Married on 07/29/2016

I can't tell you how amazing Claire is! We lucked out because my husband knew her through mutual friends and it's been such a great, easy, pleasurable experience working with her. She took time out of her busy schedule to do a trial for my engagement shoot which was so nice to get a feel for what I wanted on my wedding day in Lake Tahoe. She also gave me some great recs for skin care products that I love and will continue to use. Claire is also extremely responsive to every email and text I sent. On the day of, she was right on schedule and all of the girls including me were so happy with our makeup! It was such a carefree and easy day getting ready and I owe that all to Claire!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Meagan · Married on 07/09/2016

Claire is great! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding, including 3 moms and 3 bridesmaids. From my first email inquiring about pricing to the second I left to say "I do" she was responsive, accommodating and professional. Not only is she a wonderful artist but she is equally as wonderful a person. I will continue to utilize her service when I need to be glammed up and I have recommended her to friends who are getting married as well. We even tweaked a few things from my initial consultation I had with her and I felt completely comfortable letting her make whatever shadow and lipstick changes see saw fit that would tie in better with my look and she didn't disappoint.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Katherine · Married on 06/25/2016

Claire did the MOST amazing job with my makeup on the day of my wedding! I normally hate having my makeup done, but from the moment I met Claire at my makeup trail she put me at ease. Not only did she do a great job on my makeup, but everyone in my wedding party looked stunning! She listened to exactly what everyone wanted and spent time making sure everyone looked perfect! I will definitely recommend her to all my friends and use her again next time I need my makeup done!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

Claire was absolutely wonderful! I found Claire about 8 months before my wedding and had her do my makeup for both the wedding and engagement pictures. I live 3 hours away in Arizona and she was very accommodating to my schedule. I loved everything about my makeup and she really listened to what I wanted and what my bridesmaids wanted. Our makeup lasted the entire night! Claire did such an amazing job! She was very professional and fun to have around the day of the wedding! I highly recommend Claire for any bride!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Claire was so wonderful for my wedding in Del Mar. I usually don't wear makeup on a daily basis so I had concerns about who to hire for my special day. Claire did such a beautiful job of making me look natural yet camera-ready and creating the "beachy" hair waves for my outdoor wedding. My three young daughters were my bridesmaids and she was so great with them too. Her flexibility to travel made it so stress-free on my wedding day. I would refer her in a heartbeat. She truly has a talent for makeup and hair.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2016

Claire is an amazing artist and very sweet person! She made me look and feel my best on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2016

Claire was amazing! She did my makeup along with my bridesmaids and we all felt great! Claire created the exact look I was going for! I was shocked that my makeup stayed on throughout the entire night! Between the dancing and the tears of joy, I expected to look like a mess, but Claire worked some magic and my makeup looked flawless the entire night! She made me feel truly beautiful! I would recommend Claire to any bride out there!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Vanessa · Married on 04/09/2016

Where do I begin! Claire did makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding this last weekend, and she was nothing short of fabulous! She's professional, punctual, and so so sweet and kind! She made things so easy and stress free! We just love her :)

Sent on 04/11/2016

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

I absolutely loved my makeup for my wedding! I loved it more than my dress! Claire was so sweet and fun to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for. I have far from perfect skin and Claire was able to give me complete confidence for my big day! I will definitely turn to her in the future for any special events!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

Claire was amazing! Very professional. Enjoyed the conversation while I was getting my hair and make up done. And most importantly, my hair looked great and my make up was flawless! I got so many compliments. Especially on my makeup (airbrush). I highly reccomend her for your special day!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2016

Claire is amazing! I am not a makeup girl at all so I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding day. She helped me pick the perfect look! I had never felt more beautiful in my life. She is truly talented and I cannot recommend her enough. She also did my bridesmaids makeup and a tattoo coverup for my maid of honor. Our makeup survived all the tears and sweat and everything you'd expect to go through (and more!) on your wedding day :)

Sent on 03/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/06/2016

I love love loved working with Claire! She's very talented, professional, and a delightful person! She did makeup for me, my mom, and 3 bridesmaids at my wedding last weekend and everyone looked so beautiful! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

Claire was great! She was super professional and even traveled to my house to do my makeup trial. I had put off finding a makeup artist for my wedding and had a trial with another artist about a month or so before my wedding and it didn't go well. I was in a rush to find another artist but also hesitant too since my last makeup trial didn't go well. I was so happy I found Claire, she listened to exactly what I wanted and put a significant amount of makeup on however it looked completely natural and not over done. On the day of the wedding she was on time and brought an assistant. I had 7 people get their makeup done including me and everyone looked great. My makeup was even better than my trial and all the other girls loved their makeup too. Claire requires that you give her a deposit to book her and then you pay the full amount I believe two weeks before the wedding. I cannot tell you how helpful this is to pay ahead of time. The day of the wedding there is so much going on and it was so nice to already know this is taken care. Overall, I was super happy with Claire and highly recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Mccall · Married on 10/03/2015

Claire is hands down the most professional and talented makeup artist I have ever worked with. Not only is she is punctual and dependable, she is flexible. She did my makeup, my moms and scheduled for 9 bridesmaids which turned into 11 bridesmaids last minute. She worked the schedule and made it happen. I am so grateful for that! She provided AirBush makeup and made sure we all looked flawless for the wedding and photos! She understood what each individual was looking for in their look and delivered above and beyond that exact look. I have recommended her to all my friends and will ABSOLUTELY use her again!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2015

Claire is too sweet. :) She is patient and kind. My makeup for my wedding day turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/24/2015