Clackamas River Farm Reviews

Clackamas River Farm 2
Clackamas River Farm 3
Clackamas River Farm 4

sichia · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding here this past weekend and it was more amazing and beautiful than we ever imagined. We were looking for a venue that would be okay with us choosing the catering, and also definitely wanted BYOB to save on costs. Karen was extremely accommodating and excited from the very beginning! She was so easy to work with throughout the process and was super easy going and flexible. There were no hidden costs or unreasonable restrictions. Also having access to the venue on Friday to drop off all our stuff was a huge help!

Our wedding was complicated, as we were blending Indian traditions with traditional wedding customs which involved a lot of planning and coordination, and everything went off without a hitch.

When I arrived at the venue on the day of the wedding, everything looked more magical and perfect than we ever imagined. It was the best day of our lives and our guest could not stop commenting on how beautiful it was!

The farm requires you to rent all your own tables, chairs, decor, etc - so be prepared to do some planning! We had a partial wedding planner - which was the best decision we made throughout the process - It would have been very stressful to make sure the wedding day went smoothly without some outside help.

Clackamas River Farm was outstanding, from our first meeting to the end of the wedding - the day was perfection.

Thank you Karen!!!

Clackamas River Farm 5
    Clackamas River Farm 6
    Clackamas River Farm 7

Alexandria · Married on 08/20/2016

Incredible wedding venue! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was, they did an amazing job getting the venue ready for our wedding. It was so nice to be able to have the venue the entire weekend, I had no idea how important that was until the actual wedding weekend! Karen was great to work, very accommodating and very helpful with my last minute panic question (our wedding fell on a 100 degree day). I would recommend this venue to anyone, it was a beautiful setting, very well priced and the owners were so easy to work with!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 06/14/2015

What else can we say, besides this venue is amazing! For a quite a few reasons! Karen and Michael are very friendly, helpful, and super accommodating! They were very quick to answer emails about any questions we had. We also got to take a few different tours before the wedding. The property itself is beautiful, and very spacious. Not to mention you can have you ceremony in quite a few different places, the amount of option is awesome! You cannot get this kind of service and time booking a wedding venue anywhere else. They only book one wedding per weekend so you get the whole place to yourself to set up the day before, celebrate the day of, and take down the day after. Could not have imagined have our wedding anywhere else. Thank you Clackamas River Farm!

Haylee · Married on 09/14/2014

This venue was THE ONLY place that I looked at.
    Once we drove down their road, I was sold. The bright barn, vintage Silo, Victorian home, and the amount of land they owned is what really caught my eye.
    Karen, the owner, made this whole experience wonderful. I was not stressed whatsoever with any of the details and plans that had to do with the venue. Her and her husband really served us in any area that we needed help in. They are a very hospitable couple and wear smiles well! Karen welcomed us at any time to come to the farm and plan. Was also very flexible if we needed to move anything , and could use anything that we wanted of hers.
    Before I walked down the aisle, she calmed me down and made me forget about all of my nerves. This place is a true gem and I would recommend it for anyone! We were 100% satisfied!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/09/2014

I was so excited when I found this venue! I didn't want a cookie cutter venue, I wanted something rustic, beautiful, and natural. Clackamas River Farm provided all of that. My wedding was everything I was hoping for and more! Karen and Michael were a pleasure to work with, they worked very hard to ensure things went smoothly on the big day. They were also very flexible with allowing us to come out to drop supplies off and set things up before the wedding day. I would definantly recommend this ventue to other brides looking for a country chic location!

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience with Clackamas River Farm. We took a tour and instantly fell in love with its rustic charm. It was private, spacious, had many options for places to set up, and the silloh, barn and Victorian house were perfect for the look we were going for. It was one of the very few places that allowed us to rent the space for the whole weekend. This was very appealing to us since most venues give you that day only to set up and be out of there. The wedding day itself was amazing! The owners were so helpful in making sure the day was perfect. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on it being the best wedding anyone had ever gone to and how beautiful the place was and how they wanted the name and information for their weddings in the future. I wholeheartedly recommend this place. My husband and I couldn't have had a more positive experience and now we have life long memories to cherish.

Marina · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I had our wedding here in the summer of 2013. The venue itself turned out to be more beautiful than I imagined. over a dozen of our guests have now told us that it was either the most beautiful wedding they had been to, or that it was the wedding they compared all others to for the rest of the summer. We owe this to Clackamas River Farms. The venue is a perfect setting for a summer wedding, and allows wedding parties to conform the venue to their own specific desires. Michael and Karen accommodated all our requests, and allowed us to make the venue our own as we decorated and enjoyed the special day with our guests. I would not hesitate a second to recommend this location to a bride and groom for their day. Also, I would highly recommend making the trip out their just to see it, before you choose a place that costs more, and restricts on your own day.

A&M

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Karen has a great personality & very easy to work with!! Her property gave my wedding the country feel we were looking for! Just stunning in summer or winter! Our wedding day was not a disappointment they had everything completed just as they said they would! They were even flexible with setup an cleanup! Very nice couple and just a beautiful piece of land!!!

Margaret · Married on 08/04/2018

It was the perfect setting for a beautiful day!! If you are looking for a farm setting with lots of room for many guests, I would highly recommend the Clackamas River Farm. We looked at many venues and the minute my son and his future bride saw this place, I could tell it was the place. They fell in love with the charm of the setting. It was so nice to have 3 days for set up, wedding ceremony and reception and then a 3rd day for clean up. We didn't feel rushed at all. Only down fall is there isn't an option if the weather is bad. You would have to rent tents.

Clackamas River Farm 8

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Our wedding was beyond our dreams! you cant go wrong with the amazing venue! The pictures from some many different spots that can be taken! you have an open canvas to do as you please that is amazing! everything was breathtaking and can't believe how amazing it all turned out. the owners were overly helpful. and the fact everything was beyond perfect, I was frustrated to find out one thing. I had specifically asked about handicap parking. do to certain family members needing these. They said it was available but on the day when I was busy wheelchairs ere pushed though the field. they weren't able to park closer! I loved everything else about my experience, but feel bad for some of the guests.