17 Reviews for CL Space

Outside Vendors (1)
Pet Friendly (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
17 CL Space Reviews

Perfect place for a rustic wedding. Kristin was awesome and very helpful. The location is great too, a lot of options for after party :)

Photos
Profile Picture Karla, 2/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

I had my wedding at CL Space recently, and I can't recommend them more! They are so professional, flexible, accommodating, and not to mention absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

This venue was so perfect for our 50 person wedding! It's ability to accommodate and customize your vision by bringing in your own team is so great! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in the same room and it flowed so well! The beautiful brick walls with string lights was the perfect background for our wedding. The staff there were immediate, responsive and professional. Kristin made our day look like a fairy tale and effortless. They were so flexible with allowing us to drop things off early and visit as much as we needed to. This was extremely important as I was planning my wedding from Boston and could only get down there a few times before the big day. There is so much to do afterwards around Ybor that you could easily keep the party going after. Perfect location for a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Camille, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up

CL Space was the perfect venue for our reception. We had 100 guests, open bar, buffet setup, photobooth, DJ & a dancefloor full of people and everything fit perfectly without being crowded. the space has beautiful exposed brick and lots of lighting. The venue was very reasonably priced and the event coordinator, Kristin, was very responsive and helpful. The day-of manager, Alan, was also extremely helpful. our external hard drive with our photo slideshow wouldnt work on their TV so he went home to grab a USB for me to borrow- SO NICE! Everything went so smooth with zero problems or complaints!

Profile Picture Britney, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Indoor
1.4

Long story short my fiance and I saw the venue online and fell in love! We went to check it out one weekend and saw a horrible stage as well as a gigantic kitchen area that was smack in the middle of the event space. We went ahead and drew out a few conclusions on how to cover the unsightly kitchen because the rest of the space was so beautiful and figured we would drop the $500 deposit because we were told we could CANCEL AND GET A REFUND IF MORE THAN THREE MONTHS AWAY FROM THE EVENT DATE. So we cancelled probably about 7 months before the event date and no refund. We were told that it wasn't allowed and whoever told us we could be refunded "must not have worked there anymore"....which is somehow my issue. We tried repeatedly to get the issue under control and finally we just stopped receiving responses. Ridiculous!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7306415, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just got married at this venue on 2/25/17! If you are looking for a blank canvas that has a modern industrial feel and is extremely affordable, CL Space is your place. The staff at CL Space are top notch, especially Kristin and Alan. Kristin helped answer all my questions in a timely and polite manner and made the planning process less stressful. Alan helped make sure our step-up the night before was a breeze. I couldn't have pictured getting married anywhere else and my guests would agree!

Profile Picture Georgia, 2/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound

This is an awesome space with a great look. The folks at CL are very accommodating and knowledgeable. There's a kitchen area, stage, and plenty of room for tables and a dance floor. Comparatively the price is very reasonable, especially with the ability to do your own catering and provide your own music. Other venues require you to use their in-house services. Plus, if after your reception you are still in the mood to party, your in the Ybor district filled with restaurants and bars!

Profile Picture Chip, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved this venue for our Engagement Party/Surprise Wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. A blank canvas of old brick, industrial and concrete for us to turn into our own "space" as we saw fit. It was perfect. Kristin was great to work with. She answered all my questions, even the ones I thought were slightly dumb. She even pointed me in the direction of some great vendors like our amazing DJ! CL Space and the CL team is a pretty cool!

Profile Picture Beckiee, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
4.7

A unique venue at a great price! We were able to create a fun, beautiful atmosphere and not spend a ton of money. Staff is easy to work with, venue is flexible on catering and does not stack fees! We highly recommend checking out CL Space.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew about Creative Loafing's publication and were really excited to hear about how they rent their space. They do a wonderful job at keeping Tampa Bay connected. We wanted a venue with a sense of community, giving back, and "perfectly historic Tampa". We can honestly say we looked no further, we knew it was exactly what we wanted. With a space that can transition into almost anything we were sure it was the perfect place to celebrate our nuptials. They did a great job at helping us plan, having staff available, and letting us run with the ideas that we had.

Profile Picture Rayna, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

CL Space is a great, urban, cool wedding venue in Ybor City. The exposed brick adds a lot of flair to the wedding and its open floor plan is very unique. There is a beautiful courtyard for ceremonies/cocktail hour, plus their staff is AMAZING! Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From Beginning to End ...CL Space was friendly, helpful, and professional. I have gotten so many compliments on the location of my milestone birthday celebration and referred many. Keep up the Great Work!

Profile Picture Dedrey, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are seeking a smaller venue with adaptability, definitely reach out. The service was great and they are very communicative.

Profile Picture User7305733, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Creative Loafing hosted Cranksgiving Tampa for three years in a row. They did such an amazing job and really helped make our events such a success!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The space is perfect for any kind of party. And loved the atmosphere of it all.

Profile Picture User7309743, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot begin to express how amazing CL Space is! I found them when my original venue for our "halloween wedding" was unexpectedly booked for the whole weekend right before we were ready to give them a deposit... after weeks of trying to find another venue... I found CL Space. Totally fell in love with the space and could see the potential! The staff was amazing and super helpful. Anytime I had any questions on the venue, what I was allowed to put up, etc... they responded to me so fast and let me come back and check out the venue any time I wanted. They were amazing when the big day came. Always was very helpful and made sure it all went smoothly. I'd definitely recommend them for any event!!!

Profile Picture Krystine, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Small, intimate, and lovely for a quaint wedding!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/15/15, 1 Review