CJR Hair Designs Reviews

CJR Hair Designs 2
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 08/29/2019

Candy is the best!

Great experience! Candy made me feel and look like a princess. She was able to take a vision I had in my head and bring it to life. Price point was very inexpensive. I was beyond happy with my experience.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    CJR Hair Designs 3
    CJR Hair Designs 4

My planner recommended Candy and I'm so glad she did! She works pretty fast but really makes sure every hair is perfectly in place. I came in for my trial with a few photos printed off and a bit of a description of what I was looking for, and just a short while later, I had the perfect soft up-do for my wedding day. On the big day, I had Candy style my hair, my mom's, and all of my bridesmaids and everyone looked great and all of our hairstyles held through an outdoor ceremony (with a little wind), lots of pictures, and plenty of dancing. A big bonus was that she came to us that day rather than making us come out to her salon, which made everything much easier. I'd definitely go to her again if I needed to have my hair styled for a special event.

Sent on 05/14/2016

CJR Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you! I am so glad you picked me to be a part of your special day.
    Congratulations on your new journey together❤
    Candy Riels-Goin