40 Reviews for CJ Double DJ

Microphones (4)
Photobooth (4)
Bilingual MC (1)
Projector (1)

As was done the previous time CJ Double DJ was used, the service was amazing. The only hiccup, is that the set up was not done on time prior to the guest arriving. Other than that, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Magalie , 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing!!! They made my reception everything I wanted and more!! Worth every penny!!! My guests could not stop raving aboit how much fun they had and how good the music was! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Aja , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC

They were Awesome kept the Dance Floor Full the entire night!!!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Every aspect of working with them was a breeze! Very personable and fun to be around. Our wedding day saw a packed dance floor all night! They did a great job keeping the crowd excited. The uplighting and equipment was top notch! Thanks again guys.

Profile Picture Travis, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing loved everything they did, they were there on time they play all the music we wanted and had everybody dancing.

Profile Picture Ana, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ Double DJ came out & accomodated us even though it poured rain they still gave us a great time!
Everything we asked them to play , they did
They allowed us to announce what we wanted to on their mic
Afterwards the DJ socialized w us. He wasn't rushed to leave. He was very professional & polite
Thankyou guys!
Not to mention all the girls loved the appearance of them! Lol

Profile Picture Tatum, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much Carlos, you did such a great job and Brad and i had so much fun. I will definitely recommend you to everyome.

Brad and Carrie Carlson

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very great service for the price

Profile Picture Mitchell, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cj double Dj was great! They responded quickly throughout the planning. And made my now husband and myself feel confident in their dj skills. Dancing and music were an important part of our wedding and they did an amazing job accommodating us! I would most definitely recommend them to any of my family and friends!

Profile Picture Amy , 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlos was very professional but added some fun and spark to our wedding reception. He was responsive to all requests and delivered exactly what was discussed prior to the event. He was attentive to the smallest details and his outgoing and fun personality kept the evening alive from start to finish. We had many senior guests who commented happily about his choice of music for the dinner which was the old time rock and roll from the early 50s and big band genre. He was very reasonable in price as we were a small event but still wanted a great reception. He provided very attractive mood lighting and his equipment was excellent.

Profile Picture linda, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlos was amazing ...... He played everything my daughter asked for at her Quinceanera. He kept the dance floor packed. I even had people asking me the next day information on how to contact him for their wedding. We will definitely be booking for our next event!!!

Good job Carlos

Profile Picture Viviana, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlos was amazing. He was professional and made sure we had a special night. He made it fun and had everyone smiling. The photo booth was a hit and there were zero issues with music and sound quality!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved you guys! Very professional but yet still fun! Very helpful and workable. Worked well with everyone and anyone's requests. Strongly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Katrina , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After attending numerous Bridal shows and talking with countless DJ vendors, we knew you were "our" guys. Every vendor claims to be the best, have the best, will provide the best,,,whatever! What it really came gown to was personality. As soon as we met you and began talking, I knew this is who I wanted at my reception. Our guests LOVED you and the way you kept the party rockin! With the uplighting, our boring hall was stunning! You took requests, played what we asked for, didn't play what we didn't want to hear and kept us on track. Without your energy and professionalism and variety of music, we wouldn't have had the awesome wedding reception that we had. I would -hands down -give you 10 STARS! Thank You so much, Karyn and Clayton Kowalski

Profile Picture Karyn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Service couldn't get any better then this! Absolutely made my day a breeze, the dj thought of everything and had a plan for the whole night. It was really nice to have one less thing to think about. Plus his music selection was pretty much everything you could think of.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJ with over the top friendly service. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Scott, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was a great DJ who worked with our schedule and kept the party going all night long. Everyone raved how amazing he was and we would certainly hire him again!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlos did everything that's expected of a great DJ and some!!! He could not have done a better job. Everyone loved the way he made sure that the dance floor was full. I've been in countless wedding and gone to countless wedding and Carlos is by far the best DJ I've ever witnessed. Thank You Carlos and you better believe that we will recommend you to any and everyone who needs a DJ for anything.

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlos did a fabulous job at our wedding on June 11, 2016! He is very flexible with all changes (even last minutes changes) , offered great suggestions and worked hard to get an awesome playlist together. He was very responsive, professional, fun and accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend his professional DJ Services!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Carlos was appointed like always lights set up was amazing people still talking about it. Photo booth was great

Profile Picture User6819939, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

They played a wide variety of music, you could here the announcements and they were professional the entire time! They are a great group of guys and made our event so fun! I look forward to using them again for more events, besides my wedding!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't of been happier with their service. The night was a hit and they were a main reason why! Excellent music, equipment, and personalities.

Profile Picture Chad, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great job and I would recommend highly. They offer fun and the ability to get people up on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Mike, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Carlos was so helpful in every step of the way. He gathered every song we wanted and worked them into the night flawlessly. I was so thankful to have him as our DJ on our big day! There were always people on the dance floor. He was flexible when the timeline for the day changed. He was wonderful to work with and I am so happy we chose him.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/24/15, 1 Review