63 Reviews for CityDJ

Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
MC (1)
61 CityDJ Reviews

Adrian was absolutely amazing! He spent so much time working with my fiance and I to make the music for our wedding extremely special. He worked with my father to plan a surprise in the father/daughter dance and it was hilarious. He kept the wedding on track with announcements and read the crowd extremely well to select songs throughout the night. I got tons of comments about how much fun everyone had dancing. He is very personable and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian was absolutely professional and amazing. He met with us one on one, reviewed important moments before and during the wedding, and was most importantly passionate about us and the music. He walked our novice officiant through the steps before the ceremony, and was greatly appreciated. He showed up early, dressed like a pro, and had great equipment. He controlled the flow of the wedding, and was so vital to the overall experience. He is a great DJ and City DJ is a fantastic value. Thank you again Adrian!

Profile Picture joe, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, Adrain from city DJ is your guy. Our wedding experience was amazing. Having a great DJ is the life of the party. The planning process was also super easy and flexible. Worry free throughout the whole process especially on the day of. The sound system was great. The flow of the songs were incredible. Adrian was also an excellent MC. Guests of all ages and us enjoyed dancing and having a great time all night long. We were very happy with our service and would recommend City DJ to anyone.

Profile Picture Pat, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough how great this DJ service was for my wedding! Wendy is the best DJ I've seen at a wedding. In fact, I attended a wedding where she dj'd and I hunted her down for my wedding! She's professional, funny and helped MC so we didn't have to worry about wedding next steps. She made my wedding dreams come true by getting a room full of wall flowers out to the dance floor to boogie down.

Profile Picture Shandi, 2/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Adrian was so great at DJ and MCing our event! Kept things fun and on track. He even accommodated my last minute add of a special dance. Thanks City DJ!

Profile Picture danielle, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Adrian made my daughter's wedding all we hoped it would be. He was personable and very accommodating, playing our requested music and making the evening fun. Guests asked if Adrian was someone we knew before the wedding since he was so friendly!

Profile Picture Janice, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy my husband and I chose to work with City DJ for our wedding. He also provided the photo booth that all of our guests LOVED!! Adrian was so fun and easy to work with. We had a small conflict with a song we had previously chosen for our ceremony and he had no problem changing it at the last second! I would definitely recommend City DJ to anyone who needed a DJ or even a photo booth rental.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wendy was great. She really understood the vibe of our wedding & she kept the great party songs going. The only thing I would say was that the evening seemed a little rushed. Especially during the first dance & the anniversary dance. She even stayed late for us & played a few more songs even after everyone left.

Overall, great experience.

Profile Picture Ines, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

I worked with Adrian and can definitely say my experience was very positive. He was always quick to respond to any questions I had. Throughout the wedding planning process I had to change my venue, the start time and a few other details and he was always willing to change things around for me. He got a very detailed idea of the type of music I wanted him to play and I think he really understood the vibe i was going for and did a great job on song selection.
The photo booth service they offer is also fantastic! I received many compliments on the photo booth as well as the gentlemen that they had running it, he was great. Definitely worth the extra money. I would highly recommend this service.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/25/14, 7 Reviews
3.8

They are a great DJ and music provider for a non-wedding event. They create a great party atmosphere.

But they create awkward humor MC moments and timing problems which make them not ideal for a wedding.

At a recent wedding ceremony that they provided music for, they played the song the bride was supposed to walk town the aisle to for the bridal party and flower girl. They also helped cue the procession and sent the bride when the flower girl was only halfway down the aisle. The guests noticed both and thought it was strange. It was definitely flustering since it was just before the biggest moment of the wedding.

Profile Picture User4594172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

CityDJ was a pleasure to work with. DJ Atomic was flexible in setting up an intro meeting where we just got to know each other. He was very responsive to all my emails and accommodating to our needs. On the day of the wedding, it was awesome having them there - They made the wedding and reception a blast!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loved working with CityDJ! We had Adrian (DJ Atomic) at our event and we received so many compliments from our guests! He arrived on time and was super helpful keeping us on schedule throughout the night. He was awesome at reading our guests and playing music that had everyone dancing all night. CityDJ is affordable without sacrificing quality.

We also used the photobooth service and loved it! They made an adorable photo guest book, and personalized it with drawings to match our robot theme.

Profile Picture User3742965, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Wendy Cue was awesome and the perfect DJ for our wedding. Besides playing great music she helped facilitate all the elements of our wedding into a beautiful event.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED using CityDJ! They were professional, fun, creative and really took our wedding party to the next level. They were a joy to work with and we look forward to booking them again for our next event.

Profile Picture Stevie, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Adrian and Wendy are a great team! No matter how much you put your schedule together on your wedding day just hand it over to Wendy and they will follow it perfectly! You will not have time to keep track of things/time, but Wendy is great at nicely reminding you on what it happening next in order to stay on track! Helpful for those who have a certain amount of time on their photographers! We told them what music we liked and what we are looking for (Must plays and must not) Adrian was great at mixing all kinds of music so everyone can enjoy! And when the night really gets going he knows how to get everyone on the dance floor! They are great and REALLY FUN!! They DJ'd our wedding and the partnered with Atomic Photobooth which is a must! Both are amazing and all super fun people!

Profile Picture User3627204, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review was way overdue in coming. CityDJ did an awesome job at our wedding. We had the unique experience of coordinating putting our wedding together from afar, myself on the east coast and my wife in Wyoming. All the while setting it all up to take place on the west coast!
Most everything was done via email and phone conversation. It wasn't until the week of the wedding that I got to have the face to face with Adrian where we cemented the plans and playlist. We (I) had certain things in mind that I did and didn't want in our wedding and reception and Adrian was more than obliging. Wendy was the true master of ceremonies as we didn't have a wedding planner per se and it couldn't have gone smoother without her.
During the reception, Adrian was able to read the crowd and what would be most appealing to our guests; made some recommendations and I decided to give him carte blanche. It was a hit! So many of our friends and guests told us it was the best wedding they had been to.
Thank you Adrian and Wendy!

Profile Picture Brett, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

City DJ was very fun and made my day one to remember. They are very good at making sure you get the songs you need during your wedding day! I loved their personalities. The thing was I already felt rushed being the bride and they made me feel even more rushed as they would charge more for time I understand that part. But I think my coordinator should've been in control at at times I feel they took control. Not what I wanted. But overall a great company and friendly for the most part.

Profile Picture User3354183, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian, from CityDJ and Atomic Photobooth were fabulous. We had a larger wedding reception, and because of that it was a bit chaotic at times, and not everything went as scheduled. Adrian was super flexible, but also made sure that all of the important, irreplaceable moments happened. He genuinely cared about us and wanted our night to be special. He was a great MC for the night, and we had so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend CityDJ.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/29/12, 8 Reviews
3.7

Wasn't a huge fan of the dj. He played the wrong processional music even though we sent him the mp3. He played songs that I said only to play if people requested it but I wasn't really a fan of. However, he was a pretty good emcee as in he kept track of the timeline, told people what was going on and helped out when he could.

Profile Picture User2204836, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj atomic was awesome to work with. His insight on the songs to pick and suggestions were very helpful in narrowing down and selecting the songs that would be in our wedding and reception. He had a great handle on the wedding coordinating and made the whole event run smoothly. Music was amazing and the dance floor was full the entire night.

Profile Picture James, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a wonderful job with the music, and announcements at my wedding. My guests loved our music selection, and it was all thanks to some wonderful suggestions from Wendy that we came up with such an awesome list. She made the transition from each portion of our wedding go smoothly, and let me know she was always available for anything that I might need. She also had great intuition and picked out some fun and awesome dance music that got people on the dance floor. It was such a pleasure to have them DJ for us on our special day. We would definitely recommend them to others :)

Profile Picture Ichih, 8/24/12, 1 Review

You made our wedding complete and very fun ! Thank you (:

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The services were fantastic! Wendy had great suggestions and kept everything running really smoothly. Adrian did a great job of setting up early in the day, and Wendy finished, even carrying equipment uphill after the ceremony when we moved to another part of the yard for the reception, while keeping the guests entertained and directed so that no one was confused. Wendy kept the flow going and transitions were very smooth.. We were so grateful for them both-well worth the money!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/4/12, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian was the absolute best DJ. I loved that he was honest and frank about what music people will most likely dance too, and he had tons of great ideas! If I ever have another event and I need a DJ, I know who to call! Thanks Adrian!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were absolutely incredible!

Profile Picture User2559910, 2+ years ago, 1 Review