CityDJ Reviews

64 Reviews for CityDJ

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

64 CityDJ Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

We planned our wedding from two states away and just doing a phone consult with Adrian a couple weeks before the wedding erased so much worry and stress! He rolled with questionable weather for the ceremony and then got things back on track when one toast went too long! He is professional, sincere, and talented! Thanks Adrian!!!

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Adrian was absolutely amazing! He spent so much time working with my fiance and I to make the music for our wedding extremely special. He worked with my father to plan a surprise in the father/daughter dance and it was hilarious. He kept the wedding on track with announcements and read the crowd extremely well to select songs throughout the night. I got tons of comments about how much fun everyone had dancing. He is very personable and I would recommend him to anyone.

joe · Married on 08/26/2017

Adrian was absolutely professional and amazing. He met with us one on one, reviewed important moments before and during the wedding, and was most importantly passionate about us and the music. He walked our novice officiant through the steps before the ceremony, and was greatly appreciated. He showed up early, dressed like a pro, and had great equipment. He controlled the flow of the wedding, and was so vital to the overall experience. He is a great DJ and City DJ is a fantastic value. Thank you again Adrian!

Pat · Married on 08/11/2017

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, Adrain from city DJ is your guy. Our wedding experience was amazing. Having a great DJ is the life of the party. The planning process was also super easy and flexible. Worry free throughout the whole process especially on the day of. The sound system was great. The flow of the songs were incredible. Adrian was also an excellent MC. Guests of all ages and us enjoyed dancing and having a great time all night long. We were very happy with our service and would recommend City DJ to anyone.

Shandi · Married on 02/04/2017

I can't say enough how great this DJ service was for my wedding! Wendy is the best DJ I've seen at a wedding. In fact, I attended a wedding where she dj'd and I hunted her down for my wedding! She's professional, funny and helped MC so we didn't have to worry about wedding next steps. She made my wedding dreams come true by getting a room full of wall flowers out to the dance floor to boogie down.

danielle · Married on 01/28/2017

Adrian was so great at DJ and MCing our event! Kept things fun and on track. He even accommodated my last minute add of a special dance. Thanks City DJ!

Janice · Married on 02/20/2016

Adrian made my daughter's wedding all we hoped it would be. He was personable and very accommodating, playing our requested music and making the evening fun. Guests asked if Adrian was someone we knew before the wedding since he was so friendly!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2015

I am so happy my husband and I chose to work with City DJ for our wedding. He also provided the photo booth that all of our guests LOVED!! Adrian was so fun and easy to work with. We had a small conflict with a song we had previously chosen for our ceremony and he had no problem changing it at the last second! I would definitely recommend City DJ to anyone who needed a DJ or even a photo booth rental.

Jessica · event on: 11/14/2014

This is the second year in a row I have hired City DJ to be the entertainment at my son's elementary school sock hop dance. Adrian is amazing with both the parents and the children. The grades were K-6 and with a turn out of over 500 people I call it a huge success. I have even been asked by our local high school what my secret was because they heard rumors of how amazing of an event it is. You can't have a rockin dance with out an amazing D.J.! I chose prom because for elementary school kids, its the closest thing I could pick. However, I did hire him to do my wedding as well.

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2014

CityDJ was a pleasure to work with. DJ Atomic was flexible in setting up an intro meeting where we just got to know each other. He was very responsive to all my emails and accommodating to our needs. On the day of the wedding, it was awesome having them there - They made the wedding and reception a blast!!

I loved working with CityDJ! We had Adrian (DJ Atomic) at our event and we received so many compliments from our guests! He arrived on time and was super helpful keeping us on schedule throughout the night. He was awesome at reading our guests and playing music that had everyone dancing all night. CityDJ is affordable without sacrificing quality.

We also used the photobooth service and loved it! They made an adorable photo guest book, and personalized it with drawings to match our robot theme.

Michael · Married on 09/06/2014

DJ Wendy Cue was awesome and the perfect DJ for our wedding. Besides playing great music she helped facilitate all the elements of our wedding into a beautiful event.

Adrian and Wendy are a great team! No matter how much you put your schedule together on your wedding day just hand it over to Wendy and they will follow it perfectly! You will not have time to keep track of things/time, but Wendy is great at nicely reminding you on what it happening next in order to stay on track! Helpful for those who have a certain amount of time on their photographers! We told them what music we liked and what we are looking for (Must plays and must not) Adrian was great at mixing all kinds of music so everyone can enjoy! And when the night really gets going he knows how to get everyone on the dance floor! They are great and REALLY FUN!! They DJ'd our wedding and the partnered with Atomic Photobooth which is a must! Both are amazing and all super fun people!

Brett · Married on 06/23/2013

This review was way overdue in coming. CityDJ did an awesome job at our wedding. We had the unique experience of coordinating putting our wedding together from afar, myself on the east coast and my wife in Wyoming. All the while setting it all up to take place on the west coast!
    Most everything was done via email and phone conversation. It wasn't until the week of the wedding that I got to have the face to face with Adrian where we cemented the plans and playlist. We (I) had certain things in mind that I did and didn't want in our wedding and reception and Adrian was more than obliging. Wendy was the true master of ceremonies as we didn't have a wedding planner per se and it couldn't have gone smoother without her.
    During the reception, Adrian was able to read the crowd and what would be most appealing to our guests; made some recommendations and I decided to give him carte blanche. It was a hit! So many of our friends and guests told us it was the best wedding they had been to.
    Thank you Adrian and Wendy!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Adrian, from CityDJ and Atomic Photobooth were fabulous. We had a larger wedding reception, and because of that it was a bit chaotic at times, and not everything went as scheduled. Adrian was super flexible, but also made sure that all of the important, irreplaceable moments happened. He genuinely cared about us and wanted our night to be special. He was a great MC for the night, and we had so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend CityDJ.

• I

Ichih · Married on 08/24/2012

They did a wonderful job with the music, and announcements at my wedding. My guests loved our music selection, and it was all thanks to some wonderful suggestions from Wendy that we came up with such an awesome list. She made the transition from each portion of our wedding go smoothly, and let me know she was always available for anything that I might need. She also had great intuition and picked out some fun and awesome dance music that got people on the dance floor. It was such a pleasure to have them DJ for us on our special day. We would definitely recommend them to others :)

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2012

You made our wedding complete and very fun ! Thank you (:

• Judy

Judy · Married on 08/04/2012

The services were fantastic! Wendy had great suggestions and kept everything running really smoothly. Adrian did a great job of setting up early in the day, and Wendy finished, even carrying equipment uphill after the ceremony when we moved to another part of the yard for the reception, while keeping the guests entertained and directed so that no one was confused. Wendy kept the flow going and transitions were very smooth.. We were so grateful for them both-well worth the money!

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2012

Adrian was the absolute best DJ. I loved that he was honest and frank about what music people will most likely dance too, and he had tons of great ideas! If I ever have another event and I need a DJ, I know who to call! Thanks Adrian!

They were absolutely incredible!

Daphne · Married on 07/14/2012

adrian was awesome to work with. He was very engaged throughout the reception and really kept the crowd going. I had so many great compliments about our DJ from family and friends! I'd definitely recommend citydj!!!

• Jorge

Jorge · Married on 05/26/2012

By far the best part of our wedding. Purchase one of the deluxe packages they provide. The scrapbook photos they arranged and made sure everyone left comments. Everyone who attended the wedding absoutely loved it. For our Anniversary celebrations we are going to have them again for sure! The quality of pictures and speed are by far the best in the industry. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thank you so much.

Andrew & Alaina · Married on 12/10/2011

Amazing service. Would highly recommend!

• User1101916 · 2+ years ago

Adrian was SO MUCH FUN to work with! We met with him once before the wedding and went over all of our favorite songs and the songs that were special to us. I felt like he really got to know us at this meeting and rather than a question/answer session - it seemed like we were just hanging out having a conversation. On our wedding day he really made it special for us (I am tearing up just thinking about it). He was so excited for us during the day and he really made the music choices about US. There was no preset playlist - he just observed the guests and saw what they wanted and delivered. He kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG and played songs that everyone could relate to. There were sooooooo many songs he played that sparked memories in so many of our guests and it was really a lot of fun. At the end of the night - he played the song I walked down the aisle to and I lost it! It was so thoughtful of him to play that song for me one last time and it meant the world!!!!! I would definitely recommend CityDJ to EVERYONE! I can't say enough about how wonderful and amazing Adrian is!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/10/2011

Adrian emceeded our Ceremony and Reception, Couldnt have picked a better Dj!!! Very Professional and most of all very NICE!!!! During the consultations Adrian and my fiancee at the time and I got right down to business about the songs the style of the reception and mostly what will get guests to stay!! I had so many complicated requests along with some last minute changes and im talking day of wedding changes. He handled everything perfect and made my special day a fairytale. I HIGHLY Recommend City DJ to any future bride. Let your dreams become a reality!!! :)