Easton's Beach Reviews

96 | Newport, RI

96 Reviews for Easton's Beach

Becky · event on: 11/02/2013

Our Craft show was scheduled for 2012 but Hurricane Sandy cancelled out show.

We rescheduled for 2013 and had an overwhelming response from the community.

Thank you Erik for making this happen. Erik treated us with great professionalism as well as his staff.

I am booking a 2nd annual Craft show for 2014.

Liz · Married on 10/06/2013

Easton's Beach Rotunda is a beautiful venue and hands down the best bargain in Newport. There is so much included in the rental fee that no one else offers. The staff are wonderful.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Cedar · Married on 09/29/2013

Thank you for everything, I've recommended you to every bride I know :) What a beautiful day we had with a beautiful view.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2013

The Rotunda Ballroom at Easton's Beach was the perfect place for our wedding - Erik was always very responsive to our emails and questions and our event coordinator Peggy kept everything under control. We got married on the boardwalk and the staff at the Rotunda had set up all the chairs for the ceremony and asked pedestrians not to walk through our wedding, and the room was absolutely beautiful.The only thing I would warn future brides is there is no kitchen on site, so your catering costs will be higher due to the necessity of renting ovens etc. It wasn't something I had considered before deciding to get married there, but I wouldn't change anything!

Sent on 09/12/2013

The Easton Beach Rotunda was the perfect venue! It is right on the beach, is immaculate and is very spacious. My wedding was in August and I expected warm, dry weather. However, it was pouring and was cold but the rotunda is a beautiful indoor space and has a large wrap around porch so it did not make a difference. The merry-go-round is also available for an hour which made for vibrant photos and great memories. Even my 80 year old grandmother went on it!

Hannah · Married on 08/03/2013

Erik was very easy to work with and answered all my questions in a timely fashion. The rotunda was the perfect venue for our wedding-it couldn't have been better!

Chrissy · Married on 07/21/2013

I loved having our wedding at Easton's Beach! Everyone was great to work with and really helped us have a beautiful wedding that didn't break the bank but was still on the beach, just like we wanted. The ONLY bad thing I have to say is that if it is windy it is hard to hear the ceremony on the beach...Which isn't a negative for the venue but if you are someone who really wants everyone to hear (even in the back row!) than I would have your ceremony in the rotunda!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Easton's Beach is an absolutely stunning venue in terms of location. You could even opt in to be married right in the sand. We went for the boardwalk and they did a great job of setting up and clearing people out of the way. They are a great value for the location and the people are so nice and helpful. They also have a carousel!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Corissa · Married on 06/28/2013

Erik Reis and Peggy Magner were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were always prompt with their responses to my numerous questions and made me feel like they cared about my wedding as much as I did. Easton's Beach Rotunda is a beautiful venue, inside and out. Our ceremony overlooking the ocean was gorgeous, even with the foggy, misty Rhode Island weather. The reception was perfect and not a detail was overlooked. I would highly recommend having your wedding at Easton's Beach Rotunda.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Easton's Beach Rotunda is definitely a wonderful place to get married in Newport! It's perfect for a laid back or formal affair! All of my guests told me it was the best wedding they had ever been too!

Sent on 06/19/2013

This was the perfect location for a beach wedding! The round room was perfect and such a blank canvas that you can do anything with it!! The views are spectacular from the beach wedding location to the reception room. The carousel was the biggest hit for kids and adults! The staff was very friendly and accommodating from the very beginning! Erik and Peggy were extremely helpful when it came to any questions including how to set everything up to maximize the space! We couldn’t have asked for a better location for our wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2013

We wanted something different and amazing is what we got. From the round ballroom, to the carousel on the deck, the Rotunda ballroom is what dreams are made of. The room is the perfect size and the location can't get any better. We didn't have a ceremony at this location, but if you're looking for a beach ceremony, it doesn't get any closer. Communication with the staff was quick and efficient, and the grounds were beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jess · Married on 10/06/2012

Erik was very accommodating and easy to work with! The Easton's Beach Rotunda was such a beautiful venue! The carousel was an extra special touch! Everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2012

Erik was very accommodating from beginning to end. Our event went smooth with the help of the venue employees that were working that night.

Sent on 11/20/2013

The Rotunda is a beautiful place to have an event. The staff is very attentive and helpful. Our wedding at the Rotunda was amazing!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

The staff was very helpful. The venue was reasonably priced for what you get. My ceremony on the beach was worth every penny! I absolutely loved the view. It was the most amazing venue and definitely worth looking at!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Michelle · event on: 06/18/2012

This was a fantastic surprise birthday party, due in large part to the event location and staff. Eric and the rest of the staff were so flexible and easy to work with before, during, and after the event. In terms of the venue and its location, it's a real show-stopper and incredibly well priced. I would gladly recommend Easton's Beach Rotunda Ballroom to anyone planning an event in Newport.

Sent on 11/27/2013

What a wonderful place to have a wedding. The staff was incredibly helpful and the venue was beautiful. Our day could not have been more perfect!

Christine · Married on 09/24/2011

This place is awesome. Having the carousel for the first hour was a huge hit. The view was beautiful! This venue was the perfect place it was upscale but, with a laid back feel exactly what I wanted

Sent on 09/26/2011

Susan · Married on 09/04/2014

Easton's Beach Rotunda Ballroom was an amazing value for such a beautiful location and such a pleasant and helpful staff to work with!

We picked and booked the Rotunda Ballroom without even looking at other venues. Once we saw it we knew it was perfect for the vision we had of our beach wedding. Peggy was wonderful to deal with. She always answered our questions right away and they were very flexible with all of the details. They even gave us extra time to set up which was a big stress reliever for my family.

The day before wedding Peggy met us and went through everything for the ceremony. The day of the wedding she was there during the entire event and helped to make sure everything went smoothly. The only minor thing that was unfortunate was that the weather suddenly turned very humid part way through the evening and the A/C couldn't really keep up. It wasn't unbearable, it just got a little humid inside. None of our guests really seemed to notice though--they were all having a good time!

The venue's flexibility was one of the main reasons we choose it. They allowed us to just have the caterer drop off and set up the food (which is a huge savings compared to a staffed event). We had beer and wine delivered, hired a bartender and two other helpers to tend to the food and clean up, and we purchased liability insurance. Most venues won't let you do all of that on your own.

Where else can you get married and have your reception on the beach at such a reasonable price? Because we were able to do most of it ourselves we were able to have our wedding for a fraction of the price of if we would have went with a full service venue. Some couples may think it daunting to do everything yourselves but it is do-able if you plan far enough in advance and have some friends and family to help you. Several of our friends and family said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen.

I would highly recommend Easton's Beach as a wedding venue!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Tana · Married on 10/11/2013

We were extremely happy with the everything and were so happy to work with Peggy and John. They made our lives easy and were extremely flexible with our requests. I would recommend renting the Rotunda to anyone for a family event or wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2013

We loved having our reception at Easton’s Beach Rotunda. We loved the simplicity of the space and the open and airy feel. The 360 degree water views are amazing. Erik was very responsive and great to work with. Even in late October, we were able to take advantage of the beach and decks. Everyone loved the carousel, it was such a unique way to start the party. We actually loved having the round room, it created a sense of inclusion for everyone and was a great venue for an amazing night.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2011

Easton's Beach Rotunda was the perfect location for our wedding.

The rental fee includes 5 hours for the reception and 30 minutes for your ceremony (which we chose to have right on the beach) in addition to carousel rides for 1 hour. Also, all tables, chairs, and even an arch for your ceremony are included.

While the beach is open to the public, beach-goers walked around the area where the ceremony was set up, so you don't have to worry about any unwanted guests in your photos.

The Rotunda itself is beautiful - a huge space with windows on all sides. For this reason, we chose to have uplighting to fill some of the extra space. The ballroom can stand on its own, but you can really dress it up however you'd like, as it's a blank slate.

Erik, who is responsible for booking, is very responsive and also acted as a great coordinator before the wedding. On the day of our rehearsal and the day of the ceremony, John was our go-to guy and he couldn't have been more helpful.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2018

The minute my husband and I checked out the Easton Beach Rotunda Ballroom in Newport, I knew it would be the perfect venue for my dream beach wedding! The space in the Rotunda was definitely big enough to accommodate my guests and there was still plenty of room to dance! Margaret (she also goes by Peggy) was extremely helpful with answering any of my questions/concerns in a very timely manner! I would definitely recommend the Rotunda Ballroom to anyone that is seeking a beach wedding!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Easton's Beach's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much!! It's brides like you that make my job so much fun and rewarding!! Cheers...Peggy

Liz · Married on 08/27/2017

Peggy especially made everything super easy. The venue was beautiful and my wedding was beyond perfect, if such a thing exists.

Sent on 09/13/2017