City Kitchen Reviews

38 | Fort Worth, TX

38 Reviews for City Kitchen

• F

Kizra · Married on 10/10/2009

City Kitchen and Judy are fabulous. I wanted to make sure we had delicious food at my wedding reception but I didn't want to blow my budget. The food and staff are fantastic and I would recommend City Kitchen to any future bride. My guests talked about how good the food was for weeks, months after the reception, especially those black angus beef sliders.....YUM!!! Thanks City Kitchen for making my reception extra special.

Sent on 08/01/2010
  • W

Kasie · Married on 05/23/2009

City Kitchen was absolutely amazing!! They were actually the vendor that came with my wedding location but even if they hadn't I would have booked them!! I did not get a chance to eat at my wedding :) however, people are still talking about how good the food was! When my husband and I went in for the tasing they were very curtious and professional. My husband who is very picky loved every bit of it! Everything was so very tasty!

Also, there were a couple of my bridesmaids whom are vegan and they made me a couple of dishes ecspecially for them on the wedding day free of charge! This to me was beyond words....I don't know how long I stressed about food for them and love them so much that I didn't just want them to eat salad and they solved my dilhema just like that!!

Very nice people, talented chefs, problem solvers.......what more can you ask for!

Sent on 08/06/2009

Brittany · Married on 04/25/2009

I still get compliments on the food at my wedding! I was absolutely delicious and the prices were great! Best choice I made...besides my husband of course!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Heather · Married on 06/14/2008

WONDERFUL!! This food is the quality of a 5-star restaurant! My guests still rave about it and say they crave what was served; I had some guests even say that the steak was better than any they've had at III forks. The staff is very professional and eager to satisfy! The main coordinator there is fabulous for helping during your entire planning process. Absolutely wonderful all around!!!

Sent on 08/02/2008

Raelyn · Married on 05/24/2015

CIty Kitchen did an amazing job with the food at my wedding! Everyone raved about everything and said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Everything came out perfectly and the service was great! Loved that they offered a personal tasting of the food we wanted and were very accommodating to all of our requests.

Sent on 06/22/2015

The food was excellent and very well presented. Very flexible in providing only what we needed and did not try to add on any unnecessary extras. On time; professional service

Sent on 08/05/2014

Megan · Married on 02/16/2013

City Kitchen, although a little pricey, is worth it. We ended up paying 16.50/person but the food was fresh and GOOD. We had steak,chicken, 2 sides, salad, rolls, and tea and water. The steak we chose was delicious, not bland at all. They have a huge menu to choose from and you can do a tasting for up to 4 people. We worked mainly with Sharee Cobb, who I cannot say enough good things about. She was so so so helpful and friendly that we actually hired her as a day-of coordinator too. I don't have any complaints about picking City Kitchen for catering.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Kristina · Married on 10/29/2016

3.5

Lisa and her team were outstanding!!! She helped us create a menu to fit our needs as well as our guests! She thought of things that we hadn't thought of and found ways to add a personal touch. She was always extremely professional and a complete joy to work with. Lisa and her team went above and beyond to make sure that everything was flawless and everyone couldn't stop talking about how wonderful the food was! I think it was honestly the highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Cecilia · Married on 08/26/2017

Lisa with City Kitchen did a great job helping me organize our 50th Wedding Anniversary. All the food was excellent and presentation was outstanding. I had City Kitchen's Baker made the White Cream Cake and also the German Chocolate Cake which were very very good. Over all I would recommend City Kitchen for a job well done.

Sent on 08/31/2017

3.5

City Kitchen did a great job for our wedding! They were reasonably priced and good to work with.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Shana · Married on 07/16/2011

3.8
      3.5

We did passed hors d'oerves for our evening cocktail reception. The food was mostly very good. The prices were a little high considering what we got, but they had great variety and much more upscale hors d'oerves than any of the other caterers we checked out. Unfortunately, we didn't get to eat many of them because the servers never made sure we received an opportunity, but our guests seemed to really enjoy the food.

We did make some significant changes to the menu and the quantities a couple of weeks before the event and they were great and very flexible.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Kristen · Married on 07/10/2011

3.4
      3.0

Their food was fabulous. They didn't provide a cake cutting set like they said the would, however. Instead I had to cut and serve my cake with two butter knives. They also tossed all my leftovers rather than giving them to me to take home like I asked and charged my mother in law for 50 servings of an entree they were only supposed to charge 15 servings for and refused to change it. The food service day-of was fantastic and everything tasted great. Their dessert bar was a HUGE hit with the guests which was awesome. They were great for the most part. Just failed on a few points.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Kristen · Married on 08/07/2011

3.2
      2.5
      2.0

They were amazing when we did our tasting. I was so excited. The actual day of? Meh. Didn't wow me. It was kinda a let down. They also didn't provide some things they promised they would which made our cake cutting VERY difficult and awkward.

Sent on 08/26/2011