City Club Dallas Reviews

83 | Dallas, TX

83 Reviews for City Club Dallas

Vicki was accommodating and flexible with respect to all requests. Her recommendations were excellent and her evaluation of vendors was outstanding. Her vast experience with weddings made her a fount of invaluable information. Her graciousness and willingness to assist in every aspect of planning and execution was extraordinary. I could not have asked for a better experience. Our guests continure to compliment us on such a well-planned and executed event.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Kay · Married on 06/08/2013

The City Club of Dallas was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding reception. Vicki Welch and the staff were remarkably attentive to our family and guests from beginning to end, and we could not have been happier with every aspect of our reception. The food was exceptionally good, the service from every staff member was accomodating and kind, and we received a multitude of compliments from our guests about everything from the view to the event space. This was our second wedding in two years, so we were prepared for most aspects of executing a reception. Vicki was with us every step of the way, reassuring us continually that it would be fabulous, and she was absolutely right. She definitely runs an efficient and meticulous show, and we could not have been happier. Andres and his staff were so dedicated and on point all night that nothing escaped them from beginning to end. We have no more children to marry off, but if we did, we would send them straight to City Club and Vicki Welch.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Carmen · Married on 06/01/2013

I could not have chosen a better venue to host my wedding reception. Vicki was on top of everything and never hesitated to help me throughout the whole planning process. It was because of Vicki that the evening went perfectly and more amazing than I could have imagined! The food was delicious and all of my guest raved about the selections. The staff was great as well and were there when you needed them to assist and weren't overbearing or taking drinks or plates before the guests were able to finish, like I've seen at other venues. I would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for a classy Dallas event with a amazing view of downtown. I cannot thank Vicki or the staff enough!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Leyla · Married on 05/18/2013

LOVED working with Vicki and all the staff at City Club!!! Everything turned out great! The food, the décor, the staff being on top of everything etc. :) HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Dallas! You will not regret it! Vicki quickly responds to emails and is extremely helpful. Definitely great at her job. :) If we ever have future events for anything I will be having them at City Club!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Julia · Married on 04/27/2013

They went above and beyond to ensure our event was flawless, and even had helpful suggestions about aspects we hadn't even thought about or could make better. The staff was wonderful to work with and so responsive to our every need or want. We couldn't have asked for a more carefree day thanks to everyone at the City Club's involvement.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Everything was great! There were a few things that may have gone easier. The first being the tasting. We were told to wait until January to schedule a time, however if we were able to do so earlier it would have been easier to fit into our schedule. Also better communication in regards to payments would have made things easier. Overall a great job was done by Vicki and the city club and compliments were received by all.

Sent on 03/23/2013

The City Club Dallas is such a great place to hold a wedding, great price, amazing view and an even more amazing staff!!!! Vicki Welch was our coordinator, it was a pleasure to work with her. She is such an amazing person, from the 1st day we meet Vicki and took a tour of The City Club we felt at ease. Not only was it great to work with Vicki all the staff was amazing, full of personality!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Ellen · Married on 03/09/2013

Vicky Welch was exceptional in communicating with us prior to the wedding. She had every detail noted, asked any questions she needed from us, and was always very pleasant and engaging when talking over the phone. Most communication was via email, which was convenient for all.

The night of the wedding, she made things happen exactly as we had planned. No glitches. The staff was very accommodating. The food was very good and displayed beautifully.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Vicki Welch was so accomodating of all our wishes and changes throughout the day. The room was beautiful, the food was delicious and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Vickie · Married on 12/22/2012

Vickie did a wonderful job cordinating our wishes and made the wedding reception a memorable event. The staff and the club were absolutely perfect, professional and attentive. Also, the dinner was over the top delicious.

Sent on 01/04/2013
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/22/2012

For couples who want the best views, best service, best food, and best value in all of Dallas, this is your venue! Our guests were blown away by how fabulous our reception was and how amazing the views were. Every aspect of our reception was first class thanks to Vicki Welch and the City Club staff. Vicki was so helpful and happy to accommodate any special requests we had. We fell in love with City Club the moment we saw it, and we could not have picked a better venue! What a perfect night! –Brian and Chelsea

Sent on 02/20/2013

Lucha · Married on 11/30/2012

The City Club was professional, helpful, and pleasant to work with. I planned this rehearsal dinner from afar and I was a little worried about being so far away during the planning phase. There was nothing to worry about. Vicki Welsh was wonderful and took great care with all of the details both big and small.

Sent on 12/21/2012
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/16/2012

Vicki Welch and her crew did an amazing job making our wedding reception as beautiful and seamless as possible! Prior to the wedding, in the planning stages, Vicki was very quick to answer questions with more detail than I knew I needed! She was great at keeping us organized and on track for the big day. She was great with keeping in communication with my out of town parents, ensuring that they felt involved and in the know with details of the event. The night of the reception, she was very accommodating to everyone present. Vicki was very professional, yet very personal. The event staff was also very helpful and efficient. The night was smooth, without any mishaps. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place for an event or wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Tammy · Married on 09/28/2012

We were provided with excellent service, especially from Vicki the wedding coordinator. We have no complaints and everyone has raved about the food!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Phil · Married on 09/15/2012

Excellent ALL around! Vicki is a superb liaison.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Cullen · Married on 06/30/2012

Vicki was very friendly and professional. She made us feel like we had nothing to worry about the night of the event and made sure everything went smooth

Sent on 07/12/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/29/2012

VICKI is sooooooooo great!! I can't even put into words how awesome she is!! My wedding reception was so much fun and everyone had a blast! She worked with my wedding planner and ensured that everything ran smoothly. The staff was AMAZING and so accommodating to all my guests. They made sure my husband and I were waited on hand and foot! I would recommend this venue to ANYONE! It's perfect if you are looking for great views and something not as traditional as the typical wedding ballroom. I keep hearing compliments about the ambiance and the views and just how beautiful everything was. Thanks Vicki!! I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again :)

Sent on 07/18/2012

karen · Married on 06/23/2012

Vicki Welch and the City Club staff were extremely professional and helpful in every detail. Our guests all complimented the wonderful food and nice atmosphere, especially the view. I would absolutely recommend the City Club for an event and am looking for any excuse to return!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Mia · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband and I absolutely love The City Club Dallas. Our guest have not stopped talking about how amazing the view, food and decor was for our June 9th nuptials. The City Club staff really pay attention to detail to assure your event will be executed with the upmost respect, dignity and class. My experience with Wedding Consultant Vicki Welch has been one to remember. She catered to the needs of my husband and I as well as our parents on the day of the event all while having a joyous smile on her face and never missing a beat of the job at hand. We most certainly felt like royalty and my family and I will continue to use The City Club of Dallas for events both grand and small for future reference.

Sent on 06/15/2012

taylor · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding was wonderful and went so smooth thanks to everyone at the City Club. All of our guests had such a great time and thought the venue was amazing!!!! 5 stars without a doubt :)

Sent on 05/25/2012

Ben · Married on 05/12/2012

Beautiful place to have a rehearsal dinner! Everything was fantastic. Vicki was MORE than helpful with anything and everything. The staff on site was very friendly and easy to work with. Service was good, food was great, the night was better. Couldn't have asked for anything more for our rehearsal dinner party. THANKS!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Simon · Married on 04/13/2012

Its an amazing place to get married. The consultant Vick will provide excellent service and helps to keep everything together at all times. The food is delicious and the service on the day is amazing. Highly recommend this vendor to anyone. The price is totally reasonable i would have payed more for this professional service.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Anabel · Married on 04/07/2012

very friendly staff! Beautiful venue more than exceeded my expectations! And was very affordable!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Emily · Married on 01/14/2012

I can not say enough about Vicki and her team. From the first day that I visited the City Club to now returning from my honeymoon to a sweet email I have never stopped being impressed. There is not a single that I am not happy with. The City Club is an impressive venue in just its location. My guests loved being able to see all of Dallas at sunset and through the night. It really is just breathtaking. Vicki is a certified wedding planner and doing this myself was able to help me with so many details. She made it possible to be carefree the day of my wedding and took care of everything that day from my vendors arrival and setup to our sparkler exit in the wind at the end of the night. To say that I am impressed is an understatement. She was organized and replied back to emails same day if not within the same hour most of the time. My guests raved to us about everything from the food to the wait staff. Really I am most impressed with the staff. You would never be able to tell how budget friendly the City Club is. I thank Vicki and her staff from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding day one we will never forget.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Jeffrey · Married on 01/06/2012

I am the father of the groom and was responsible for the rehearsal dinner. City Club of Dallas truly provided a superb venue (see that view!), excellent food, and meticulous service. I do not say those positives lightly or often. AND it was all at a most reasonable price of about $65 per person for 100 out-of-town guests (including drinks, taxes, gratuities, etc.). I am not going to use them again because I live in Nevada, but I really wanted to say "Thank-you" to City Club for an exceptionally wonderful life-event. You can't go wrong using them...

Sent on 01/17/2012