106 Reviews for Circle of Love Weddings

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)

How do I even begin to describe how wonderful Circle of Love Weddings is?! Hiring Daria was, hands down, the BEST wedding-planning decision my husband and I made! She made us feel at ease in the months leading up to our big day, and especially the day of. She guided us through the entire process as she wrote our ceremony. She made sure the ceremony had all the elements we wanted and provided great ideas on how to incorporate each of those elements into our wedding. The end result was an absolutely beautiful ceremony - there wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony! Throughout our wedding day, she made sure everything flowed seamlessly. She thought of every little detail and made sure nothing was out of place. Even when there were a couple small hiccups with guests or timelines, she knew exactly how to handle them so that everything continued as scheduled and our guests never stopped having a wonderful time! She even made sure I was eating and drinking water, since my nerves were getting the best of me. I cannot thank Circle of Love Weddings enough! Thanks to Daria, my dream wedding became a reality - a special day my husband and I will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend Circle of Love Weddings for both officiating and day-of coordination for any wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Liana, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

We were extremely happy with Daria/Circle of Love as our wedding planner. She professionally scheduled and coordinated all the details keeping us informed and on track with the vendors and all of the many tasks. I happen to be a project manager who implements multi-million dollar projects and I was very impressed with her organizational skills, scheduling and especially the good relationship she has with all of the vendors we used. While we contracted with our vendors directly, Daria gave us excellent suggestions and recommendations on all the the various services we contracted. On the day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy it as she took charge of all the details and the result was, according to our daughter, 'the best day of her life'. We recommend Daria and Circle of Love most highly.

Profile Picture Tom, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want someone to help you envision, plan, and organize your perfect day, hire Daria/Circle of Love! There are so many variables you will be juggling; it's great to hand many over/coordinate with someone competent and offload your own shoulders during this extensively busy time of your life! Daria is fun, flexible, has great referrals for you and is a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User7436032, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of working with this group and it was a great choice! This is a very professional, well-connected and experienced group who will not disappoint. I started a new job this year so I knew I'd need help with planning my wedding and I'm so glad I hired them. It was so fun working together! It takes a ton of pressure off of what should be a lovely and stress-free day for the couple, their family and their friends. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

I reached out to Daria a few weeks before the wedding and it was money well spent! She was on top on the vendors and coordinating (i do not know what I would of done without her!) I wish I contacted her sooner...I probably would of been less stressed out leading up to the wedding.

Profile Picture User6465453, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Daria understands her clients impeccably, and I truly valued her attention to detail and responsiveness, as well as her supportive attitude and fantastic communication skills. I was actually able to relax and enjoy the process of getting married, and focus on sharing the wonderful event with my husband, family, and friends, instead of stressing out about details or worrying that I had forgotten something. Her network of vendors were excellent to work with, both professionally and personally, and understood my vision for the wedding while still balancing that vision with my budget. It was a wonderful experience and an amazing event!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Daria saves the day! We fired our wedding planners with 5 weeks to go. Daria took over and turned a nightmare into a dream wedding. She spent an entire day with us going to vendors as we had to redo everything. The vendors she recommended went above and beyond and they were first rate. She was positive and encouraging the whole time and she knows her stuff! She found holes in our original plan that would have made significant issues for us. She tried her best to keep us in our budget making money saving suggestions and also letting us know what would be superfluous or unnecessary. She fought for us with the venue to be sure we were treated right. She proof read everything. She kept things running on time and smoothly. Daria was with us the entire day and night until after 1am when she finally decided her job was finished. I would recommend her whole heartedly and don't think that you could find a better planner for your wedding. She will give you peace of mind and your wedding will be exactly what you had hoped it would be.

Profile Picture judy, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Daria was an awesome wedding planner. She has earned the respect of vendors in the Atlanta area. She was a wealth of knowledge about wedding etiquette, picking vendors and she ensured I was comfortable with my choices every step of the way without being pushy. Her timelines helped keep me organized so that closer to the wedding I was not scrambling to get tasks done.

My wedding day flowed seamlessly because of her. She worked well with the vendors to ensure that everyone stuck to their timelines. We started on time and I had many guests (and my father!) comment on how well organized and executed the day was. I was also pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the load out after the reception must have gone because all our personal items, alcohol, leftover food were returned. She followed up after the wedding and returned momentos from the day and even gave us a thoughtful gift.

Profile Picture Lisa-Gail, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Daria was vital to our wedding. She made the process of planning infinitely less stressful even with our busy schedules (my husband and I are both medicine residents). She has great relationships with vendors (they were all thrilled when they heard she was our planner). On the day of, we just got to enjoy the day while Daria made sure all the details were in place. We couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture User4583355, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I do not even know where to start in telling you how awesome Daria is! Amazing is not a good enough word to describe her. She suggested vendors for me, tole me what questions to ask, and looked over all the contracts! I do not feel like I would have had the wedding of my dreams if it wasn't for her. After the rehearsal, one of the bridal party even commented on how the rehearsal was the fastest and most organized they had ever attended. On the day of the wedding, Daria was one step ahead of everything the whole time and it is SO nice knowing that no matter what, everything is being taken care of. The only thing I had to focus on was marrying the love of my life and having a blast! I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Daria. The wedding industry has sooo many vendors and I was getting quotes for food, flowers, music, photos, etc all over the place. It was freeing knowing that i was getting good quality and trusted vendors from her. If you are even remotely on the fence about getting a wedding planner, just do it and book Daria ASAP!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

How to even put into words how amazing Daria is - well is tough! To be fair I am a huge perfectionist, a true type A, I know what I want and usually how I want it. Being someone who aims to be their best and never settle for mediocrity I can easily point out in work and in life kindred souls. There truly could not have been someone more perfectly matched to take the reins and execute flawlessly than Daria. Every interaction I had with Daria was more than pleasant and always on time. She is a great communicator and listens to everything – even body language. Daria is kind, organized, prompt, detail-oriented and professional. She is also well respected by everyone in the industry and I’m sure every bride and groom’s life she’s had the chance to impact. Seriously, just book her. Book her now. If I could get married, every day for the rest of my life (of course to the same awesome and handsome hubby), I would chose Daria to be a part of that day each and every time. Thanks a million Daria for making our day the day of our dreams and being you. You are wonderful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/14/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Daria is the best in the business. She coordinated one of my best friend's weddings and from there I was sold. I knew I had to hire her right away. She's always professional, flexible and easy to reach. I could email or text her any time and would receive a timely response. She knows a variety of vendors from all different price points. She was able to give me sound advice on everything. I never felt lost through the whole process. My wedding day was stress free. She fixed every mishap that came her way, from my broken pearl bracelet to my husband's ripped tuxedo pants. She was calm and collected, which made us all calm and collected. We couldn't have done it without her. Everything was beautiful! Her services are on the pricey side but she is worth it! TRUST ME!

Profile Picture User5571847, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Daria is the best decision we made about our wedding. She made sure that everything went flawlessly and as planned. Her guidance for all things wedding and etiquette was invaluable. She handled every vendor and guest with courtesy and kindness. Thanks to Daria, I was able to be perfectly calm and relaxed throughout my wedding day because I knew she was taking care of everything.

Profile Picture Aerial, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Although there is not enough space to outline all of the reasons why you should hire Daria MacGregor as your wedding coordinator, here are five:
1. Working with Daria will save you time. I was able to interview her top two or three recommendations before finding each vendor I was excited to work with within my budget.
2. Daria will provide guidance that lets you get the best value for your money. Given your preferences, style, and budget, there will items on which it makes sense to invest less or more. Daria gives great advice on both.
3. Working with Daria will reduce your stress. Her organized system is extremely helpful, she is an expert on all things having to do with weddings, she gives wonderful advice, and she’s fun to work with.
4. You will get the best customer service from all of your vendors when you work with Daria. When the vendors are excited that things will run smoothly, they can focus on doing what they do best. Their enthusiasm over being part of a wedding that Daria is coordinating translates into outstanding customer service for Daria’s brides.
5. When it’s over, you will realize that hiring Daria was the best investment you made. In addition to everything listed above, on the day of the wedding you and your family will be confident that Daria will take care of the logistics and anything that pops up unexpectedly. (E.g When my dress hook ripped during pictures, Daria was able to sew it back in before I walked down the aisle.)

In short, Daria is extremely experienced, knowledgeable, personable, responsive, and organized. In addition to these characteristics, what also sets Daria apart is her judgment. Whether you need input on who to hire, where to spend more, where to spend less, how to navigate any family challenges that come up surrounding the event, or all of the above – having Daria by your side will be priceless!

Profile Picture User5025428, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Getting Daria to be the day-of-coordinator for my daughter's wedding was, by far, the best decision I made during the entire wedding process! After our first meeting, I knew we had a gem in Daria. She is a lovely person and the sense of calm, competent professionalism she always exudes gave us an immediate peace of mind which lasted throughout all the months of planning to the wedding day itself. I simply cannot recommend Daria highly enough. She was always quick to respond to any text, email or voicemail, her recommendations on vendors were superb (we found all our vendors, other than our photographer, through her, and they were, without exception, wonderful), her legendary lists were super detailed and helpful, and her attention to the smallest details were impressive to behold. She was also a great source on sticky etiquette questions. It was always a pleasure working with her, and now that the wedding is over, I find myself missing the nice chats we had, and realize that I've come to think of her as a friend. If there were any problems on the wedding day, I don't know about them, and Daria probably wouldn't tell me! I call her my fairy godmother, because she made everything feel flawless and fun and her efforts helped make my beautiful daughter's wedding day truly magical!

Profile Picture Charlene, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I do not think words can express how fabulous Daria made our daughter's wedding. I kept telling her through out the process we could not have done this with out Daria. She helped keep my daughter on track, assisted in referrals and basically took all the stress out of planning such a large event. I was able to work full time with little interruption and completely enjoy the days before the wedding and the day of the wedding. We enjoyed our friends, family and the magnitude of the event with no stress because we knew Daria had it all under control. My daughter, husband and myself keep saying , "it was the perfect day"!! We would not change a thing and I would recommend Daria to anyone planning a wedding!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Daria is the perfect wedding planner. Throughout this year long process, she guided both my husband and I to the best vendors in Atlanta and ensured nothing but perfection on our wedding day. We hired her for her "Day of" services. Instead of having a wedding planner that my (now) husband and I had never met until the rehearsal dinner we had Daria. From the start of our venture together she made it very clear she was available for any advice, consultation, etc. through phone, text, email... She was not lying! All responses were less than 24 later and, for text, most of the time it was within the hour. Besides our initial meeting we had three additional meetings before the rehearsal dinner and wedding to go over all the details. She would email over detailed lists and frequently text/email/call to see if any help was needed completing those lists. The three additional meetings (that were included in the price) were at least an hour each but ran up to several hours. She wanted to make sure every detail was correct and that my husband and I were happy with everything. She contacted all of the vendors that I chose and coordinated their meetings and timeline. For rehearsal she ensured that everyone knew where they should be and coordinated it efficiently so that people were not standing around unsure of what to do next. On the day of the wedding she met me at my house to make sure we were all doing okay. Her assistant was at the reception making sure all the details were in place. She accompanied us over to the church and from there made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. The whole time she has a smile on her face, the best attitude, and the sweetest disposition. The whole day went by so quickly. Honestly as Jay and I were leaving to go to our car and she said "Bye" I was very sad. She had become such an integral part of our lives it was hard saying goodbye. She has the best vendors and is an effective communicator. Put my mind at ease.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The.Best.Decision.We.Made. Daria, is awesome. You know how everyone says, "make sure to take a moment and take it all in on your wedding day because it will fly by"? We did do that, but we didn't really have to because Daria took care of everything. We did not have to worry. We were "there"; we were present for every moment. Her incredible preplanning and organization put us at ease so that the day of we could focus on what was most important, committing our lives to one another. Thank you, Daria!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

"Killer Wedding!" and " The Wedding to which all other weddings should aspire..."

These are just two of the compliments that we received at our recent wedding and we could not have done it without Daria. The wedding planner was our first major decision in the wedding planning process and we could not be happier that we chose Daria. With each vendor that we booked, our decision was validated when they would say, "We LOVE Daria, and we're a little scared of Daria". LOL When you hire Daria, you don't have to worry about anything, because she takes care of everything. She went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect, from her lists of incredible vendors, to her detailed checklists, no detail was overlooked. When I was standing in my reception, that I swear looked like it came straight out of a Pinterest board, I was able to just soak it in and enjoy it because I knew that if anything happened, Daria had it covered. Without a doubt she was the best decision and the best money that we spent during the whole wedding process.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't recommend Daria enough! She was so great to work with! We knew from the beginning that we could count on her 100%. She understood our style and values really well and helped us find the answer that was right for us (not just the answer that was "right"). We appreciated her calm, down to earth nature. She was always available to help us during the planning process, and the day of the wedding, she made everything run smoothly. I never once worried that I wouldn't be in the right place at the right time or anything like that because I knew Daria had it under control. All in all, she's wonderful to work with and a great person to have on your team. When I first got engaged, I thought having a wedding planner was unnecessary, but I can't imagine doing this without Daria.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I am so happy we decided to have Daria as our Wedding Planner. I can't imagine how it would have been without her. Her attention to detail is amazing! She helped my daughter keep up with all the decisions that needed to be made. On the day of the wedding, we knew everything was under control. Daria was in contact with all our vendors and she made sure every detail was perfect. She prepared a schedule that showed what was happening every hour of the day of the wedding, right up until the ceremony and continuing with the reception. Knowing that she was there at the wedding and reception managing the schedule and all the details meant that the bride and groom (and the mother and father of the bride) could all relax and enjoy the evening.

Profile Picture User5115836, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Daria was incredible and enjoyable to work with! My husband and I still say that Daria was without a doubt the best investment we made in our wedding and we believe that to be the truth!
From our first conversation over the phone, Daria was positive, upbeat, extremely attentive, highly detail oriented and had such an encouraging demeanor with a "can-do" attitude for every action item.
Daria made our wedding magical -- her expertise allowed us to enjoy each moment as it unfolded and gave us the luxury of being able to pause, look into each other's eyes. Were it not for her coordinating the many details both the day before and the day-of, our wedding would have had an entirely different tone/feel from beginning to end for us.
I continue to receive compliments about the details guests noticed and also about the overall energy and love they witnessed throughout our wedding day. The highest compliment we were paid was, "Your wedding was the most romantic wedding I've ever been to...." That compliment is evidence for how well Daria handled the details and how much we trusted her so that we as the bride and groom could truly focus on enjoying each moment together along with our friends and loved ones who were beside us.
Daria - it was a privilege to have you a part of our wedding team and we hope you know how eternally grateful we are to you!

Profile Picture Brittanie, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Daria with Circle of Love Weddings was very professional and very organized. I greatly appreciated her help looking over contracts and handling the negotiations with my venue - saved me hours of time so I could be focused on other wedding details!

Profile Picture User4832077, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Daria was wonderful to work with! She recommended all of our vendors and was always available to answer my questions quickly. She is always one step ahead with planning and knows exactly how to handle any situation or problem as they come up. She is very organized so she was on top of me being organized down to every last detail, providing helpful schedules and spreadsheets. Her knowledge of my venue along with her long standing relationship with staff allowed us to focus on enjoying our special day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/6/14, 1 Review