CinZo Wedding Photography Reviews

27 | Napa, CA

27 Reviews for CinZo Wedding Photography

K · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got married June 18, 2016 and had looked at several photographers before a friend at work recommended Cinzo. From the minute I reached out Laurence was super responsive, and after looking at he and Cindi's portfolio we knew we had found our photographers. Laurence did our engagement pictures which turned out beautiful, and then he and Cindi did the wedding photos together. They are both very organized and responsive. The warmth and softness in the photos is just the style we love and both Cindi and Laurence were very patient with us and coached us along posing in different places (Trying to look natural while someone follows you around with a camera is not as easy as it sounds ;-) ), and always trying to get the right light (even when the weather wasn't cooperating). . Not only are they both excellent photographers but they are incredibly warm and kind people. Laurence sent us a link to preview and download photos less than 2 weeks from the actual wedding, my friends couldn't believe we got to see our photos that quickly it was amazing I thought Id have to wait a month or more! We are INCREDIBLY HAPPY with the photos, and Laurence even took an impromptu video of our first dance that he gifted us! I'm so happy we went with Cinzo and highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a wedding photographer or any other special event! If we ever need a photographer again I will definitely go with Cinzo!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Jonathan · Married on 11/14/2015

Laurence did a great job making us feel comfortable and took some amazing photos with incredible lighting and angles

Sent on 11/27/2015

Laurence and Cindy were fantastic. My wedding planner hadn't really allowed us a lot of time for photos, which I didn't realize until the day of. I was terrified that we weren't going to get the photos I wanted but Laurence and Cindy made it happen. The photos are gorgeous and they are so good at getting great candids and pictures of moments without people even realizing they are there! Plus, comparitively, the price was extremely reasonable for all we got.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Aren · Married on 10/11/2015

I hired Laurence Bartone to photograph my wedding in Fairfax, CA. To say that I couldn't be pleased would be an understatement! His work is beyond compare, and words really can't describe what he does, and how he captures moments. It's all reflected in the feelings and emotions that emanate from literally every photo.

I've worked with my photographers in the past, as an actor, model, event coordinator, and personally. I would hire Laurence to photography other weddings and/or events, in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Alaina · Married on 08/21/2015

My husband and I worked with Laurence for our engagement photos and Laurence and Cindy for our wedding photography. We are SO HAPPY with the quality of the photos and just working with the two of them in general. We did not have any specific images or poses in mind ahead of time, and sometimes my husband can be a little shy in front of cameras, but they did a great job working with us so that we looked comfortable and natural.

What attracted me to working with them in the first place was the lighting and composition of their photographs. I don't know much about photography, but this stood out to me. (Oh, I should also mention I thought their pricing was very reasonable as well.) I was thrilled with these elements in our photographs. I found that they captured little details beyond just the folks in the photos (such as our tulip decorations), which really made the pictures that much more special.

I would highly recommend working with CinZo!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Great photographers! Our pictures turned out fabulous and they made the day really fun!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Emily · Married on 10/24/2013

We loved working with Laurence and Cindy. They're services were amazing. We absolutely loved our pictures and everyone that looks at them is in awe with them..... Thank you so much Cinzo for making our day LOOK PERFECT

Sent on 01/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Cinzo was A-MAZING! They did both our engagement photos, wedding photos and thank you cards. They made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out fantastic. They give you way more than what you pay for and I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2013

Cindi and Laurence are AMAZING photographers. They photographed our wedding on 2/17/13 and we could not be happier with the way the photos came out. They are wonderful to work with, professional and take the most spectacular photos! They are great people and I was so happy that they were part of our special day. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Jameson · Married on 02/17/2013

Cindi and Lorenzo were absolutely amazing and we love our photos so much! We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographers, and were thrilled with how quickly after our wedding we got the full set of pictures online and on disks in the mail.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Aubrey · Married on 10/20/2012

Cindi and Lorenzo did an AMAZING job with the photography of our wedding! Although we were incredibly pleased with the end result, we were probably just as happy with how great they were to work with leading up to the wedding. We had issues with so many of our vendors not being responsive to our emails and phone calls, and it was such a huge relief to know that we could count on the CinZo team to email us back within a day or less. It is clear that they take their work very seriously and strive for perfection. We would absolutely recommend them! :)

Sent on 03/02/2013

Marisa · Married on 08/04/2012

Lorenzo and Cindi are incredible photographers - so VERY talented. I am a professional wedding & event planner...and I could have NOT selected a better duo for my photography. I enjoyed working with them as a vendor as well as the bride! HIGHLYYYYYY recommend them!
    Cheers,
    Marisa
    www.so-eventful.com

Sent on 02/06/2013

Rimma · Married on 03/31/2012

CinZo Photography team did an amazing job on my wedding photos. I received over 1,000 photos in high quality within a month and many precious moments were captured.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Denise · Married on 10/02/2011

We met Cindi and Lorenzo at a local bridal fair. My father taught me a lot about photography all my life, so, having a semi-trained eye, I was pretty particular about who would photograph our wedding. I was looking for work with good composition, balance of color and light, crispness and softness, details, candid, warm and happy subjects. I was also looking for the ability to capture the grand scope of the event.

From the moment I saw Cinzo's work on display I was drawn to their business, and in our subsequent conversations they were friendly -- like family -- all the while highly professional. They were patient, thorough, and informative through and through. Our contract with them put us at ease regarding privacy issues we had as well as providing us with in depth information on the equipment used and an approximate length of time for final delivery. They were happy to accommodate our needs and artistic preferences.

And such troopers! Our engagement session was outdoors on what was probably the hottest day of the year and yet they handled it all without a complaint, but rather, with a great sense of humor, still taking beautiful photos. It was clear they were passionate about their work, waiting for the sun to hit just the right spot, even if it meant generously going over their time with us.

They were on time and pleasant in working with our other vendors throughout our October wedding day, and especially made a great team in working with our cinematographers. At our venue, they surprised us with a few printed and matted engagement photos, lovely gifts (again showing their generosity) which we displayed on our welcome guest book table and gift table. Our guests commented on their professionalism and friendliness; everyone felt comfortable around these two photographers.

Their fees are reasonable in this part of the country for their outstanding work ethic, as well as for their product. We received our engagement proofs well within 2 weeks and our wedding proofs within a month. The quality of the images is excellent and we are very pleased with the breadth of what was captured each day.

We highly recommend Cinzo and hope to work with them again for future family celebrations.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2011

Cindi and Lorenzo are amazing photographers. After a year and half we have enjoyed looking back at all of the photos. They went above and beyond to capture the best pictures for our wedding. They even printed photos from our engagement and displayed them at our wedding reception. We highly recommend this photography duo to everyone!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Shannon · Married on 04/30/2011

Cindi and Lorenzo were amazing to work with. They shot our engagement and wedding photos. We found tremendous value in having two photographers at our wedding. Cindi fit in like "one of the girls" while we were getting ready. I'm sure Lorenzo had a blast with the guys. I highly recommend them for any occasion. You will not be disappointed! Our photos are amazing and captured the most special day of our lives. Thank you CinZo!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Lorenzo and Cindi were fantastic! They captured all the memories that will forever visually remind us of what a great celebration it was. Thank you!

Sent on 03/05/2013

erin · Married on 05/08/2010

Cindi and Lorenzo did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photography and both sets of photos turned out AMAZING! We were so happy with their work and the way they captured our special day. They were very professional and accomodated our unique requests. I would highly recommend them for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 02/13/2013

Carly · Married on 01/30/2010

CinZo is AMAZING! They have a range of packages to work within any budget and are flexible allowing you to cut/add what you need for your wedding. It was wonderful to have a male photographer hang out with the guys and a woman photographer with the women before the ceremony. They are wonderful people, but you barely notice them, they do such a good job being discreet while getting the perfect shot. You will be amazed by the number of spectacular photos they take and edit for your event.

Amazing photos by a wonderful couple.

Sent on 05/26/2011
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/03/2009

CinZo are absolutely the best. So fun to have around, and the pictures are just gorgeous. We couldn't be happier! The long and extensive research was worth finding these two.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Shannon & Christian · Married on 05/30/2009

Lorenzo and Cindi were wonderful to work with. They have an eye for artistic shots as well as traditional arrangements. When I was researching for photographers, I was most impressed by their work! I felt like they captured the sparkle and the spirit of the day. It was really nice to have two photographers capture the day because they could be in more than one place.

We also had them take engagement photos. They were accomodating with the number of locations we wished to go and they were adept at making us feel at ease (it was one of the reasons we chose them!)

I was also impressed with the quality of the album choices. We worked together to design an album that I absolutely LOVE!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Jenna · Married on 09/20/2008

I would highly recommend CinZo photography! Lorenzo and Cindi are not only wonderful, personable and easy to work with; they were accommodating, flexible, and truly captured the magic of our very special day. Almost five years of wedded bliss later we still admire the creativity, quality, and pure joy captured in our photos. I am so glad that we entrusted Cinzo photography with our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 02/16/2013

J · Married on 08/31/2008

CinZo Wedding Photographers photographed our engagement shoot and our wedding four and a half years ago and did an amazing job on both. I'm so thankful to have so many quality photos and memories of our wonderful day. They captured many great images with little guidance as I didn't really know what I wanted. The value was amazing too. I feel like so many photographers hold your memories hostage unless you are willing to pay them unexpectedly large amounts of money, I did not find this to be the case with CinZo Wedding Photographers. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/21/2013

Catherine · Married on 07/12/2008

If it were possible to give this artistic team more stars, I absolutely would!! I got married almost 5 years ago and I still have the most beautiful wedding photos (& album) anyone has ever seen. It was the best investment we've ever made and it's wonderful to know that we'll be able to cherish our beautifully captured moments forever. Cindi & Lorenzo are incredibly talented, professional, kind, & understanding...this team is truly world's finest and I highly recommend them!!!

-Catherine Smith (Napa Wedding)

Sent on 02/14/2013
  • O

olga · Married on 05/03/2008

It was such a pleasure to have Cindi and Lorenzo photograph our special day! They make a fantastic team and are so easy to work with. Their work is great, but their personalities make it even better. Thanks again, to both of you, for taking such an important part in our wedding. :)

Sent on 02/14/2013