Cink Art Reviews

Cink Art 5
Cink Art 6
Cink Art 7

Amy · Married on 09/27/2008

Jeanne was wonderful to work with and she definitely helped me stay within my budget. I highly recommended The Paper Trousseau to anyone looking for high quality service!

Sent on 02/07/2009

Becky · Married on 08/30/2008

The Paper Trousseau was an amazing place to work with for my wedding invitations. Jeanne really spent the time to find out what I wanted. She was so knowledgeable about all the different invitations that she sold. I even used her for my thank you notes as I was so pleased with the invitations. The Paper Trousseau is highly recommended!

Sent on 08/16/2009

Brittany · Married on 08/02/2008

Jeanne was so helpful and full of ideas and suggestions. I only gave her our wedding colors and she immediately was pulling out books and she knew exactly where everything was. Her prices were great and very reasonable. She had everything done in a very timely manner and the quality of work was fantastic. I just loved my save the date magnets, invitations, and stationary!

Sent on 12/09/2008

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2008

Jeanne was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

Sent on 06/01/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2008

The Paper Trousseau provided everything possible. Jeanne Poole was fantastic and continues to provide me with invitations and paper goods for birthdays and other events. I highly recommend Jeanne and The Paper Trousseau.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Michelle · Married on 02/10/2018

Our invitations were beautiful and what we wanted. However, they ended up being way outside of our budget. I wish that these could have been more affordable but nonetheless they were gorgeous. It was a pleasure meeting and working with Cink!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Cink's artwork is beautiful and she is very talented!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Cink is an amazing artist! She did our invitations, labels for welcome bags, seating chart labels, and table numbers. We had an idea for the table numbers that was a little uncommon, but Cink created something beautiful and classy from our descriptions of what we wanted. So many guests commented that the invitation was so beautiful they never wanted to throw it away!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Absolutely a pleasure to work with Cink! We did map save the dates and they were stunning! We even had it blown up so that our guests could sign it and we could have it framed!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Meredith S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Cink-tastic!

Cink produced beautiful, unique paper goods for our daughter’s wedding weekend. She did the rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations and particulars sheet, adorable map, napkins, table numbers, menus, and place cards.
    She listened to what my daughter wanted and then made it happen. She was pleasant to work with and reasonably priced given the work involved. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Cink Art 8
    Cink Art 9

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2016

Cink is very talented! She made my wedding invitations. She drew a picture of the building at our venue. and we decided to showcase this drawing on our invitations. Her drawing made our invitations beautiful, classic, and unique. We received compliments from many of our guests! We ended up purchasing a big drawing of the building for our home. We look forward to having this piece of art for many years to come! I highly recommend Cink for any invitation designs, she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/21/2015

Cink created a map of Baltimore which we used as our seating assignments. The table numbers were Baltimore landmarks. Cink was great with accommodating what we wanted the map to look like.

Sent on 02/18/2016

HI Lindsay -
    Thank you so much for the review and for letting me help with your creative reception decor! Also I really appreciated the photos of the map, seating chart and table numbers. Best wishes to you both!
    Cink

Megan · Married on 10/03/2015

I ordered really cute maps/itineraries for our guests through Cink Art and they came out lovely! Cink did a wonderful job customizing the maps of Easton, MD where we got married and was super easy to work with. We were extremely happy with the product!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • U

U'ilani · Married on 04/05/2014

Cink helped put together our ceremony programs, table numbers, and guest name chart. We did this all very last minute and are very appreciative Cink was able to pull it off with such short notice. She has great ideas and I would recommended her to my friends and family. Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Lara · Married on 11/01/2008

This little invitation shop in Severna Park was a wonderful recommendation by my wedding planner. They carry top of the line invitations which are truly elegant (though a bit pricey). They also printed our envelopes for us which looks very professional and was cheaper than calligraphy. The service was wonderful and they invitations set an excellent tone for the whole wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Stephen · Married on 10/15/2016

Cink was able to provide us with fantastic paper goods, as well as a beautiful sketch of the wedding venue. Cink was kind enough to mat and frame the sketch, so that we could provide it as a guestbook for attendees to sign. She was exceptionally responsive and flexible, as our needs changed throughout the process. We could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful products, professionally done.

Cink is great! My husband and I would absolutely recommend her to someone in the future. From our first meeting in her workshop, to the delivery of our last product, she was extremely professional and very professional. Cink was able to offer the exact wedding invitation set we wanted, with the quality and price that was unmatched by online sites or other printing companies in our home town. My husband was starting a new job and I was deployed during several months, including when our invitations needed to be sent out. Cink worked with us to have our invitations finalized in time as well as coordinated so my mom could get the invitations rather than shipping them to me. My husband and I will continue to keep Cink in mind for future events or anniversary gift ideas.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Haley! You all were so nice to work with and further proof that things can be accomplished long distance especially when weddings involve the Military. Thank you both for your service and best wishes!

Cink did a wonderful job on our Naval Academy invitations. If you are interested in working with her, my advice is to call rather than email first because she is SUCH a wealth of knowledge about Annapolis, and you'll quickly find her giving you some great tips over the phone on wedding planning in the area, and at the Academy, etc. Enjoyed working with her, and the invites arrived quickly and are definitely very classy looking!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Laura · Married on 05/28/2012

We used the Paper Trousseau for Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, Welcome Booklets, table numbers, seating chart chalkboards, as well as some party buckets. Overall, a great experience and very beautiful high quality products.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Laura! We thoroughly enjoyed assisting with your wedding!

Elisabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

We were very pleased with our invitation suites, as well as the seating chart board and one of a kind framed drawing of our venue! A little pricey, but worth it to have people still commenting about our lovely invitations. We love Cink's work and will definitely continue to recommend her to family and friends in need of stationery in the years to come.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Juli · Married on 06/16/2012

4.2

My invites were beautiful! I was very specific in what I wanted and took me awhile to get everything perfect but it was worth it. Although a little issue with the printing, but I was sent replacements and a apology and all was well!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Carmen · Married on 09/02/2017

Variety of sample cards to choose. Open to different ideas. We would highly recommend Cink Art for their quality of work,

Sent on 10/31/2017

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Carmen for the review! Your pirate themed rehearsal dinner invites were a blast to make along with your Naval Academy invitations and accessories.
    All the best to you both and thanks so much for your service.

3.0

I can honestly say that Tammi from Paper Trousseau delivers beautiful invitations at a very reasonable price. Actually, compared to the other invitation shops, she was almost half the cost. The quality of her work is absolutely amazing! I did encounter a few problems while working with Tammi. My wedding was in October and I met with her for the first time in April (6 months prior to my wedding day). She told me that I had plenty of time to pick out my invitations and to come back in June. I came back the first week in June and we began looking at all the invitations. She was not very helpful with helping me create and designing my invitation. That was a little frustrating but I wasn't upset about it. What I was upset about is that I repeatedly kept contacting her about the status of my invitations and she kept telling me we had time. I made it very clear that I wanted my invitations to be mailed 8 weeks before my wedding. She promised we were good on time and that they would be ready by that date. Needless to say they were not ready by that date because she waited until the last minute. The weekend they were supposed to be finished, I found out through my sister in law their printing machine broke and she had left for vacation for a week. I was very upset but what made me more upset is when I e-mailed her asking what was going on and why were the invitations not finished by now, she made it seem like it was my fault. She claimed I had not provided her with all the information but I found that hard to believe considering I was calling her on a daily basis trying to find out the status of my invitations. Anyways, I was very upset and hurt how she handled the situation. However, in the end, I realized that having my invitations go out a little over a week late was not the end of the world. Tammi did come through for my programs, place cards, etc. She was definitely on top of things for the rest of the time. If I had to choose again, I still would choose Tammi. I think I caught her during a busy and hectic time and she probably just needed a break/vacation. I can't blame her for that. My parents own their own business and go through the same thing. Overall, her prices were great and the invitations were beautiful, so that is the most important part!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.5

The invitations were to die for ! Only criticism I have is communication could have been more professional and effective. The work was awesome. I recommend using her if you can afford to! Her invitations were great but you pay a price. Communication was our biggest critique. Our map art ended up as a small print due to ineffective communication on Cink's end.

Sent on 08/28/2017

3.6
      3.5

The invitations and all other paper products for my wedding were very stylish and beautiful. We also had her create a poster seating chart and table numbers. Cink did them exactly as I had pictured them! I was very pleased with the invitations and programs, everything matched so well...we definitely tied everything together with Cink's design. The wedding had its logo and brand!

Sent on 08/18/2015