Cink Art Reviews

Cink Art 5
Cink Art 6
Cink Art 7

Genie · Married on 07/26/2014

Cink made our save the dates and everyone went nuts over them! Then our invitations were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!!! Now we have a framed drawing she did that everyone signed as our guestbook at the reception. We love Cink- she is so helpful and professional. A creative genius!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Stacey · Married on 07/18/2014

Cink DeVeas and her CinkArt team were fabulous! Not only did I get custom invitations with an original drawing of my family castle in Scotland, but she made sure that when the printer misprinted my order the corrections were made and everything was done in plenty of time. I had so many compliments on my invitations that I'm giving out her cards to everybody I know.
    Cink also helped me find all of my vendors. This was extremely helpful since they were familiar with my venue and knew exactly what to do.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Andrew · Married on 05/31/2014

We highly recommend this vendor! Cink was able to incorporate our vision and ideas into all of our wedding design needs, including our invitations, thank you cards, gift bags and program materials. She was always available if we needed last minute changes and is definitely one step ahead of the game when it comes to wedding design services.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Absolutely gorgeous invitations! Cink is a pleasure to work with, very creative, and the invitations were of the highest quality I have ever seen. I particularly loved them because they were different then you would find at a commercial retail location.

I still get comments to this day on both our wedding and rehearsal invitations!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/10/2013

Cink is absolutely incredible. I LOVED working with her. She is talented and extremely kind. Cink did a custom sketch of our wedding venue and I gave it to my husband as an anniversary gift. It is beautiful, classic, and will forever remind us of our wedding day. It is the perfect piece of art (with love and meaning) for our home. I hope to work with her again in the future. Her sketches would make incredible wedding gifts!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Cink Art's reply:

Dear Lindsay, Thanks so much for your review, it is much appreciated. Hope all is well.

Cink

Cori · Married on 10/26/2012

Paper trouSseau is truly amazing. We had the honor of working with tammi. She is so talented and blew us away. We had a simple idea and she took it and ran wild with it. She listened to both my husband and I and came up with the coolest ideas. Tammi was so much fun and she pays attention to the finest details. Everyone who received our save the dates and initivitions said they were the best they've ever seen. I feel in love with her shop from day one, she has the coolest props. if you want someone who is very creative and has tons of experience, tammis your girl. She has a huge heart and loves what she does! Her talents will amaze you!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Hi Cori -
    Thanks so much for your wonderful words! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You and Chris are such an amazing couple and it was so great to see you enjoy your gorgeous day so much!

Tammy is incredible! I loved working with her on our invitations, programs, and table numbers. She had amazing ideas and did a fantastic job on everything. She was so helpful and we even did a chalkboard through Paper Trousseau in place of escort cards. Our guests were impressed with everything, we received compliments from guests receiving invites to sitting down and seeing our table numbers, quality work all around! I would go back to Tammy for anything I need.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Paper Trousseau! I'm thrilled to hear that everything for your wedding was just as you imagined it!
    Many thanks - Tammi

I had the pleasure of working with Tammi at Paper Trousseau while planning my daughter's recent wedding. The experience was perfect from start to finish. Tammi has great ideas and is lovely to work with. She handled all the various wedding related invitations (save the date, shower, wedding, rehearsal dinner, and brunch), the programs, the menus, the table numbers, and the place cards - they were all beautifully done! Additionally, the welcome baskets Tammi created for our out of town guests were fabulous!!! I received many many compliments on her work. During the planning process, I certainly had a few favorite vendors and Tammi was definitely one of them. I highly recommend Paper Trousseau and look forward to using their services in the future. Thanks for everything Tammi!!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you for your kind words JoAnn! It was wonderful to work with you on many of the special details that made Lauren & Steve's wedding day so great. I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2012

Tammi and the staff of Paper Trousseau were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our invitations were beautiful. Tammi had wonderful ideas and helped us pick the perfect invitations. Everything was so timely and it made planning so much easier.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Beth! It was our pleasure!

Brenna · Married on 12/17/2011

Of all the vendors and people that we worked with for our wedding, Paper Trousseau, specifically Tammi, were the shining stars. We started working with Tammi one month into the engagement, and never stopped. From the save the dates, to the shower and wedding invitations, the church programs, menus, seating chart (the list goes on and on); every little detail was executed beautifully by Tammi and her crew. Tammi’s creativity, insightfulness, and honesty were a breath of fresh air. The vision for our wedding invitations, and every other papery detail associated with the wedding, was taken to a whole new level by Tammi. Her professionalism, patience and ingenuity are unparalleled. The pricing at her shop was perfect as well. A bride really couldn’t ask for a better vendor. I recommend Paper Trousseau to any bride with the highest regard.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Brenna! The feeling is mutual - such a great family to work with. My best to you all! Tammi

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

Tammi was terrific to work with. Not only was she incredibly patient when we came in and had no idea what were we looking for but she helped us create the most beautiful invitations. I can't tell you how many compliments i got on them. While it may be modestly less expensive to order on-line (i looked and couldn't find anything much less expensive for the same quality), you won't get the personalized service and attention to detail that Tammi provides!!! She and her team were awesome!!!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Sarah - it was my pleasure! I'm dying to see the photos from your wine inspired wedding and all of the details you added to make it perfect!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

Tammi is one of the most amazing, creative woman I have had the pleasure of meeting. She designed our invitations, escort cards, table numbers and our wedding menu chalk board. Everything Tammi touched was a home run. She is super sweet and easy to work with. I will continue to use The Paper Trousseau for all my paper needs! Thanks Tammi!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Ashley,
    Thanks so much for your kind words! I hope your wedding day was perfect in every way! Can't wait to see the pictures!!
    Cheers!
    Tammi

Erin · Married on 07/17/2011

We used Paper Trousseau for our wedding invitations, programs, name cards, table numbers and thank you cards! They were greta to work with and worked hard to produce our visions along with recommendations about traditional designs and wording! We highly recommend using this company any stationary needs, especially for weddings!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Kelley · Married on 06/04/2011

We can't say enough about Tammi and Paper Trousseau! First, they did our beautiful invitations! They turned out just the way we wanted them and were delivered very quickly! Tammi also designed our seating arrangements on 2 beautiful, vintage chalkboards! Every single guest commented on how unique and amazing the idea was and how beautiful they turned out! It's always fun to have an original idea at your wedding, especially because most ideas are the same at most weddings! I would recommend Paper Trousseau to everyone and can't wait to visit the store for more goodies soon! Thank you Tammi for your hard work, attention to detail and amazing service! You are wonderful!!

Sent on 06/18/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/23/2010

Tammi was amazing to work with. I used The Paper Trousseau for our save the dates, wedding invitations, and rehearsal dinner invites. I had a particular vision and theme, and Tammi nailed it. She even went to a NYC trade show to look for a certain color ribbon for my invitations. Her service was excellent and the compliments on the invitations were endless. I love everything about The Paper Trousseau and will use Tammi's services for future events.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Brooke · Married on 10/02/2010

Tammi was so wonderful at helping us narrow down the invitation options to help us find the one that fit our wedding perfectly. She was very accommodating and walked us step by step through the process. She even let us design and provide the artwork for our invitations and worked with us until we were happy with the final design. We would definitely recommend the Paper Trousseau.

Sent on 10/17/2010

Kate · Married on 10/02/2010

I'm so glad I picked the Paper Trousseau for my wedding invitations! Tammi was amazing to work with and really helped us with what we wanted. We ended up getting our thank you cards and our programs from her as well as some cocktail napkins and everything turned out fabulous! She was had a lot of knowledge and also helped out with proper wording and etiquette which was very important to me and my mom! I would def. use her again and I highly recommend The Paper Trousseau!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2010

We used the Paper Trousseau for our 9/10/10 wedding and Tammi was fabulous! We were a little panicked about our invitations because we thought we were a little late ordering them and I hadn't seen anything that I liked that would fit our budget. Tammi stayed late to meet with us (after the store closed) and was super-patient to make sure we loved everything she put together! We're not a very creative couple, so we were so relieved when Tammi made suggestions that fit in perfectly with our color scheme. Their pricing was also great since they are able to offer lower-cost options with their in-house printing capabilities. We also ordered our table numbers, menus, and place cards through Paper Trousseau. They matched the invites beautifully! Again, Tammi was so accomodating. We had just moved into a new house, my fiance had just started a new job, and I am in graduate school, so Tammi was able to do everything via email...what a lifesaver!! She emailed us proofs that were identical to the finished product. This allowed us to make changes quickly and easily. Would highly recommend Paper Trousseau for all of your paper needs!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Kelly · Married on 08/01/2009

Jeanne was really good and helpful espically with our short time limit. we were able to get all our invititations out within a few weeks from start to finish. she also did our menu cards, favors, and monogramed cards. everything looked BEAUTIFUL and we got so many compliments!! loved everything! highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2009

Jeanne was wonderful to work with. I could e-mail her anytime day and night with changes (and believe me many were last minute) and she just took care of it. She was able to translate what I was saying into gorgeous invitations. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out and Jeanne couldn't be a nicer person. You would be a fool to have anyone else do your invitations.

Sent on 05/31/2009

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2009

Jeanne has been my go to girl for everything wedding! She was a huge help with everything paper and gift related. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/01/2009

carrie · Married on 05/09/2009

Jeanne at The Paper Trousseau offer the type of help every bride is looking for. She is organized, gentle, personal, affordable, and timely. In the time I ordered my invitations with her I also ordered two different sets of shower invitations. She was woderful. You can't find a better shop!
    ~ Carrie
    Kensington, MD

Sent on 07/24/2009

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2009

Jeanne at the Paper Trousseau is wonderful. I was recommended to her for her great customer service, selection, and very competitive prices. When my budget changed and I needed to make some thriftier choices, she helped me get the same look, impact, and quality I wanted for a lower price. I would definitely recommend The Paper Trousseau!

Sent on 06/02/2009
  • W

wendy · Married on 01/17/2009

I was very pleased with the Paper Trousseau. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Rate is exceptional!

Sent on 02/05/2009

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2008

I highly recommend The Paper Trousseau! They have the best selection, and the cutest little stationery boutique. It was so comfortable, and the owner works with every customer. She was so nice and even made my fiance feel relaxed. He wasn't really too excited about the invitations, but in the end, we were both thrilled, and we actually had fun picking our invitations. The owner helped us find the perfect invitation for our wedding, and she worked with us to make sure we stayed within our budget. They also do beautiful calligraphy!

Sent on 03/02/2009