Cinematic Love Stories Reviews

12 Reviews for Cinematic Love Stories

• Caitlin

Caitlin G. · Married on 10/24/2020

So much fun!

Justin and his crew were awesome to work with! We cannot wait to see our final product!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • MEGAN

Megan P. · Married on 03/28/2020

Best videographer

Truly perfectionists about your wedding. First, Justin was super flexible about creating a package that was within my budget and getting everything that I wanted. Like many other brides, my wedding was canceled 1 week prior at the start of Covid (this was before anybody even knew how to handle the wedding-covid ordeals). He was truly my easiest vendor to work with- in regard to covid changes. Super flexible about everything, it was such a breathe of fresh air as a lot of vendors tried to take advantage. Everyone at my wedding raved about how nice and cool my videographers were. The videos were a true work of art. My officiant said "the best wedding video I've ever seen" and "I laughed, I cried, all within 5 minutes" DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 03/05/2021

Emily L. · Married on 11/30/2019

Fantastic!!

Justin and the crew were hands down fantastic on our wedding day. They were there early and captured every detail I was looking for. We absolutely loved our teaser trailer and highlight video. They also dug through all the video footage to give us a great wedding video! I can't thank them enough. You could tell they were passionate about what they were doing and made us feel so comfortable when they were up close and personal. They are the complete package when it comes to wedding videography. If you are hesitating about hiring them, DON'T BE. They were excellent in every way possible!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding videos

They were so easy to work with they did everything we asked and added some.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

A video as perfect as the day...

I realized about 6 weeks before my wedding that I had enough extra in my budget to hire a videographer. I must say, this was one of the best decisions of my entire wedding. I feel so lucky that Justin was available on such short notice and had the absolute best prices ever for the quality of video produced.

Our video perfectly captures the day, and every time I watch it, it takes me right back. My dad was so reluctant to watch it because he said the "day was perfect and I don't want anything to change my mind". Well, after watching the video he said everything was captured as perfectly as he'd remembered.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Cinematic Love Stories's reply:

That's so wonderful to hear Melissa! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Thank you so much for having us and I wish you both blessings in your future with each other! I know you'll accomplish great things together!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Work

Ever since my husband and I first met Justin, we knew we had picked the best videographer. He sat with us and listened to our story, asked about what we wanted in our video, and expressed excitement to tell our love story. He is talented and caring, and I was so happy that we hired him because he captured our day so perfectly. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but after our wedding we could not wait to see our video! Justin goes above and beyond; hire him!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Cinematic Love Stories's reply:

I am so happy to hear that, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for letting us film your day!

Sydney · Married on 06/16/2018

Justin and his team were amazing!! So easy to work with! Our highlight video is seriously beyond amazing. I may be biased but all of our family and friends were in agreement. As my one friend said A++++++++. It didn't too long to get the video back and Justin was in contact with me to keep me updated on the progress and when we'd receive it. I can't stop watching it. I would rehire them in a heartbeat. You will no regret the decision to hire Justin and his team!!!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Matt · Married on 06/02/2018

These guys seriously knocked it out of the park for us! Super tasteful and high quality video - and not cheesy like a lot of wedding videos out there. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Justin and his team were amazing! They were so accommodating and flexible and the product they delivered to us was beautiful. We could not have asked for anything better. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for high quality, well thought out and put together wedding videos. All of our family and friends were so amazed by the videos (us too)!

Sent on 07/09/2018

L.t. · Married on 11/24/2017

We absolutely love our wedding video! The video was very well done and high quality. I would totally recommend them to anyone looking to capture their wedding day in a creative way. The team was very respectful and we really enjoyed having them be a part of our day. I've watched my video over and over again and it never gets old!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jarred · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with these guys was incredibly easy. We gave them a basic idea of what we wanted, and they delivered an incredible product, that required no edits. The finished product was of feature film quality. The cinematography looks flawless. The production was clean, and incredibly well-thought. My wife and could not be any happier with the results. We literally did nothing other than show up! We would highly recomend this outfit to ANYONE wanting more than just a “wedding video.” The crew was super thoughtful, gracious and easy to work with. Our final product was delivered on time, and required no changes. I know this seems like a “glowing review”, but I had no prior experience with these guys. We mer after contacting Josh about our big day, and he did the rest! We are grateful to have the opportunity to work with this crew to give of us such an incredibly cool keepsake of our special day!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

I was originally on the fence about getting a videographer and after seeing the final product I am so glad I did it! We had a wonderful experience working with Justin. He was professional and reliable. He helped create the perfect package for our special day. He created a perfect video for us that we can share with family and friends and to watch over and over to relive the best day ever. I highly recommend Justin and his team for their services.

Sent on 02/14/2018