104 Reviews for CinemaCake Filmmakers

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Definitely a MUST to hire Cinema Cake. They were so professional and fun to work with throughout the time before the wedding. We added on to have our rehearsal dinner taped to add to the wedding video which really added such a nice and memorable touch! The day goes by so fast and watching and re-watching the video makes it so much better. We will always remember how special the day was in years to come since we have this video. The quality is amazing too! Really, the best in the business! Thanks Cinema Cake for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were instantly moved to tears the moment we started watching our wedding “coming soon” trailer just DAYS after our wedding. Everyone tells you that the whole day flies by and we are so fortunate that we now have the opportunity to go back and relive this once in a lifetime celebration. Just in the two minutes of this sneak peek we knew that working with Dave, Sheryl and the entire CinemaCake team was one of the best planning decisions we could have made. Leading up to the wedding, the planning process was very easy with their team. They hosted us at their office to get to know us as a couple and find out what is most important to us for our big day. On-site at the wedding they were on top of everything! Dave even worked his magic and got us onto someone’s boat! I could tell they were documenting every special moment all night long yet they were never intrusive of the moment they were capturing. We cannot wait to watch our full wedding story once it is complete and I just know it is something we will forever be grateful that we have! Thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Choosing CinemaCake Filmmakers as our wedding videographer was HANDS DOWN the best decision we have ever made. From start to end, it was so much fun working with them. My husband and I went to the studio to meet with Sheryl and Dave twice, and they made us feel at home both times. They did a fantastic job finding out which elements of our day were most important to us, and they made sure their crew on the day of captured those moments. The crew on the day of our wedding was AMAZING. We received so many compliments from our guests, all saying that the film crew was a blast and just so genuinely nice. I planned on surprising my husband during the reception, so the crew really helped me stay on time and communicate with the bridal party to make sure everyone was there for it. We received our Cinemagram (60 second trailer) within two weeks after the wedding. The finished product film was sent to us under two months after the wedding, and it was honestly amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it before. All of our friends and family are in love with it too. If you're considering hiring CinemaCake for your wedding (or any event), don't even think twice about it... you NEED them.

Profile Picture Mel, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

My husband and I couldn't decide if we wanted a video for our wedding. We came across CinemaCake on Facebook and fell in love with their videos! Once we contacted them, we knew we needed to use them for our wedding! All emails were responded professionally and promptly, and they were so easy to work with. We just received our 1 minute Instagram video and it's AMAZING! We've received so many compliments already, and we can't wait to see the rest! I can'y say enough good things! HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Short Form, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My name is Gabrielle. My husband and I used CinemaCake for our proposal video and our wedding. My sister had found CinemaCake at a wedding expot in 2015 prior to her wedding and used them for her wedding. They did such an incredible job that it was a no-brainer we would use them for our special day. I was apart of the process for my sister's wedding, and Sheryl and Dave made it such an enjoyable experience, they really take their time getting to know you as a couple and wanting to know all the details that are important to you that you want documented in your film. They also make the process SO MUCH FUN! They make you feel confident that they will do a perfect (and I don't like to use that word freely, however CinemaCake has done a perfect job for all of our films). We did not have any doubts that we wouldn't love our film. They are very professional, they communicate frequently and deliver the results in a very timely manner. We were able to see our wedding trailer while on our honeymoon! We are SO HAPPY that we used them and will have such an wonderful film to remember our special day for the rest of our lives....it really is priceless. There is no one better than CinemaCake to use for your film and I recommend them to everyone!!!! Thanks Sheryl and Dave and the team at CinemaCake! :)

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

CinemaCake was the best possible company we could have hired to film our wedding! Dave and Sheryl are both friendly, professional and overall wonderful people. My now husband and I had a ceremony in Ireland and a reception in Pennsylvania, and CinemaCake was able to not only film both events, but they had a recap video ready to show at our reception just three days later! We received so many compliments on both the recap and the full length videos. We would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality product that captures their event!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

The wedding video was great and Dave & Sheryl were lovely to work with!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

When my husband and I were researching videographers in the Philadelphia area for our wedding, we came across CinemaCake Filmmakers on TheKnot.com. Once we watched some of their films, we knew we had to book them for our wedding day. No other video compared. When I watched the films, I had tears in my eyes for each one. Even though I did not know the bride or the groom, I was captured and amazed by the way CinemaCake captured every special moment from each wedding day. The filmmakers who worked our wedding day were so organized and kind and I didn’t even feel like they were there. They were able to get all of my special moments on film, including my first look, without being in the way which was something I really respected compared to some other videographers I’ve seen at weddings. I loved working with Dave and Sheryl Williams and Taylor over in the office. Dave and Sheryl made every meeting so personal and they really listened to what we wanted and what was important to my husband and I to be captured in our film. They offer so many add on’s, which are all well worth it. In addition to my film, I was able to add on my ceremony, the first dance, parent dances, and speeches/toasts. Working with CinemaCake was the most amazing experience and they are so professional. I can’t thank them enough and I am so happy with their services. We can’t wait to see our video and I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best videographers in the Philly area!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

As we were looking for a videographer, my husband and I watched through many videos of various companies. Some I stopped immediately, others half way through. However, the minute I watched a Cinnemacake film, I instantly had tears! Watching the films I felt like I was at the wedding, experiencing it all! There was no question that we wanted Cinnemacake to capture our day! Dave and Sheryl established the premier videography business! They, along with Taylor were such a joy to work with! They were professional and made sure they had all the information to truly capture our day! I can not say enough about Dave, Jess, and Matt who were at our wedding! They were the best! We jusy received our Coming Soon Trailor, and I just can not even express how much we LOVE it! It is absolutely perfect and we can not wait to see the full film! Thank you Cinemacake for being apart of our wedding day and capturing all of our special moments! #peluSOinlove

Profile Picture Alaina, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

For some, being in front of a video camera in addition to a regular photographer might feel a bit awkward. The Cinema Cake crew was great at capturing our day without intruding on it. Most of the time you wouldn’t even know they were there.
The production quality of their films far exceeds the area’s competition.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cinemacake captured the pure magic of our daughters wedding day, while seamlessly blending in, as if they were guests. From start to finish they didn't miss a thing!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cinema Cake is more than a Wedding Videographer. They are Filmmakers-bringing video recordings of events to a higher level. Their artistry and editing make them invaluable, so, yes, they are worth every penny. Do your homework and watch a few videos by others, and then watch Cinema Cake. You get what you pay for.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had such a great time working with Cinemacake! We were initially won over by the quality of the videos they showed us that they had made for past clients. They make movies that seamlessly integrate all the exciting details of your wedding into a single story. We thought we were just getting the final product out of it, but the day of the wedding they were so a treat to work with as well. Their filming team was so friendly and fun to be with on our wedding day almost like they were other guests at the event celebrating with us. They worked perfectly with our photographers despite being from different companies. And the video that came out of it was such high quality it made you feel like you were at our wedding all over again!

Profile Picture Brent, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Working with CinemaCake as our wedding videographer was a pure pleasure! They recorded our rehearsal dinner and wedding and were both delightful company and unnoticeable. They managed to record every moment we cherished without intruding. I was worried that private moments would feel less special if they were witness and recorded, but with CinemaCake that was not the case at all! I would absolutely recommend using CinemaCake for your event!

Profile Picture User6143269, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cinema Cake hit it out of the park. Our daughter's wedding video is elegant, original and beautifully crafted. The video is a perfect representation of the wedding, from the beautiful poignancy of the ceremony to the fun filled reception. Our friends and family have all cried "happy" tears while viewing the video. From our initial contact with Sheryl and Dave, we were impressed with their patience and professionalism as they walked us through the process of creating the video. The videographers seamlessly worked with the photographers and other staff members, insuring that this emotional day was stress-free and memorable.

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cinemacake was absolutely amazing to work with. From start to finish, our experience was fantastic. The day of our wedding, they completely blended in. Honestly, we forgot they were even there! They managed to capture the most special moments of our day and put together a video that my entire family ( and our friends to boot!) can not stop watching. Thank you guys so so much, from the bottom of our hearts, we mean it when we say our day would not have been complete with out you!

Profile Picture Shoshana, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely LOVED working with CinemaCake!! Not only are Dave and Sheryl incredibly nice and personable, the quality of their work is unparalleled. They are so amazingly talented and surpassed all of our expectations. They truly listened to what we wanted in our wedding video and patiently answered all of our questions. We couldn't have imagined better people to work with on our big day. The entire process felt seamless, and we trusted them to capture our special day perfectly. They did just that and blew us away with the final product. We are just in awe of their work. We wish we could get married all over again just for another chance to work with Dave and Sheryl! We are in love with our wedding video and so grateful to have it as a keepsake! We can't say enough about how wonderful CinemaCake is... they have a passion for filmmaking and their services are priceless!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

CinemaCake is the absolute BEST in the area! From the planning phase to the wedding weekend to the final video, they exceeded ALL of our expectations! They are an unbelievably talented group to work with! They are very creative, professional, caring, fun, and- overall- genuinely nice people! They captured absolutely every moment of our amazing wedding weekend and we couldn't have asked for more! We are thrilled with our teasers, trailers, videos, & extras and would HIGHLY recommend them for any special occasion!! We loved working with them!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Unsurprisingly, we are blown away by what CinemaCake has created for us. They managed to capture not just the major events of our wedding day, but the feeling, emotion, and atmosphere of the celebration as well. To say that we are impressed would be an understatement and we truly cannot thank them enough. The whole team was fabulous to work with from the start and they not only went above and beyond, but did so in an entirely unobtrusive way, capturing moments without us even realizing they were there. In our opinion, that's the mark of a phenomenal videographer and one we would recommend to anyone who asked. Thank you for all of your hard work and for creating something that will be invaluable to not only us, but our families (and Ella!) as well for years to come. -Sarah and Chris Brown

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Cinemacake team is a class act. They are super professional, truly melt in with the background, and produced a WINNING video, that me and my new husband can't get enough of watching over... and over... and over again. They are super responsive, and capture the essence of our special day extremely well. We are over the moon with the results.

Profile Picture User4671417, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

Thank you for the beautiful video! Everyone did an amazing job! Our families and friends were in tears watching the trailer and can only imagine what the full length video will look like, but have no doubts it will be the best! You truly captured every moment and that was only the highlight. Thank you for your hard work and endless hours both behind the camera and in the editing room. Everyone was AMAZING-AMAZING WORK!

All Our Love,

Hayley & Eric Grabowski

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

After initially thinking we wouldn't need a videographer, we booked CinemaCake on somewhat of a whim a few months before our wedding (miraculously, they were still available for a popular date!). It ended up being one of the best decisions we made for the day! Sheryl and David were extremely responsive and informative in all pre-wedding communication, and their team of videographers captured every moment without being noticeable to us or our guests. They are certainly a bit pricey, but their work is a great example of getting what you pay for- every feature and coming soon trailer I've watched are touching and professional, and ours was no exception! As another vendor asked us, how much would you pay to see a video of your grandparents' wedding? Great-grandparents'? We enthusiastically recommend CinemaCake to other couples looking to capture the aspects of their wedding that photography can't do justice to.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We just received our feature film, and couldn't be happier!! CinemaCake did a perfect job capturing our big day. We have been watching our film on repeat. It's the greatest feeling being able to relive those most precious feelings. We spent a lot of time looking at videographers, and I can't imagine having gone with any other company. Dave and his team are amazing to work with, from the date of contract until the work is done. Absolutely fabulous experience!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

EVERYONE NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR WEDDING CAPTURED ON FILM! We had the most amazing time at our wedding weekend in New Orleans! Dave + team were fabulous and truly captured the essence of the weekend and our favorite moments. Pictures are amazing but film is the only way to truly capture these precious moments in time to remember forever. The celebration all goes by so fast and being able to hear your vows and Maid of Honor's toast again and see yourself dancing with your dad is priceless. This is such an important celebration in your life and you put so much time, energy and money into it and you want to be able to relive it forever. We were so fortunate to have had Cinemacake as part of our big day and we are so glad we made it happen. They are the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Leila, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

While we were initially undecided about having videography at our wedding, we are so glad we did and so impressed with CinemaCake. Planning our wedding from out of state, the CinemaCake team was incredibly responsive with emails and offered flexibility in scheduling phone calls in place of in-person meetings. The film crew was professional, friendly, easy-going and an overall pleasure to work with. They were so unobtrusive we hardly noticed them being there yet they managed to capture all the moments - big and small - that made our wedding day special. We are beyond thrilled with the film the team created for us. The quality is unparalleled by any of the other videographers we looked at. If you are considering videography for your wedding, look no further and book the CinemaCake team today.

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage