Cindyrella Cakes Reviews

Cindyrella Cakes 5
Cindyrella Cakes 6
Cindyrella Cakes 7

Nana · Married on 05/04/2017

Cindy was very helpful and patient with us when we were deciding and designing our cake. She was on time and the cake was beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2017

kenia · Married on 12/17/2016

AMAZING!!!! Cindy is so talented and she really captured our vision for the wedding cake and the groom's cake. She loves to create and can meet any confectionary challenge - just provide a sketch or photo and it's done! From the moment that you talk with her, you know that you are in good hands. For the wedding, our cake including 3-tiers and the flavor was white chocolate (approx. $600). The groom's cake was a math/science theme (calculator and beakers) and the flavor was red velvet (approx. $130). Everything was wonderful and we received so many compliments about the look of the cake, and more importantly...the TASTE! We've also chosen Cindyrella Cakes to provide cakes and desserts for other celebratory events, and she never disappoints.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Veronica · Married on 09/17/2016

I used Cindyrella Cakes for my wedding and I was so impressed! She was on time, professional and the cupcakes were a crowd hit!!! Needless to say none were left. She did an amazing cupcake tier for my sunflower theme wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, she can absolutely do anything you ask for! Love, love, love this vendor!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Shaneka · Married on 08/09/2015

Cindy was awesome!! Our wedding cake was delicious, moist, detailed to our style and colors matched perfectly with our wedding theme. All of our guest still y’all about her strawberry cake. OMG! My mouth is just watering thinking about it. Cindyrella Cakes will not disappoint!

Jones Wedding in 2015

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Cindyrella Cakes 8

Tiffany · event on 09/25/2017

My cake was beautiful and it actually tasted good. Cindy is amazing! I most definitely will be ordering from her again.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

2.2
      1.0
      1.0

Boxed cake!!

She was professional and nice and quick to respond, but it was DEFINITELY a boxed cake that was brought to my wedding. No one liked it, it was leaning, and the ombré wasn’t even even. She needs to #1 not rip people off with boxed cakes (or bake a cake that doesn’t taste like one) and #2 spend more time on decorating.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Cindyrella Cakes's reply:

Hello Madison, once again thank you for choosing Cindyrella cakes and congratulations on your wedding. My apologies that you were unhappy with the cake. The cake you had at the tasting is the same cake and same recipe that was presented at your wedding. When I left the cake wasn't leaning and I have pictures to prove it. I can send them for you to review. I would like to offer you 10% off your next purchase. Thank you and congratulations again.