Cindy McFarland Photography Reviews

31 | Winston Salem, NC

31 Reviews for Cindy McFarland Photography

Emma · Married on 03/28/2015

I would highly recommend Cindy to do your wedding photography! Her work is great, and so is she!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

We loved working with Cindy! She is so much fun! She meshed really well with our personalities and went out of her way to make sure we got the best wedding photos. She was very professional, and gave us great direction during our photo shoot. She really is a phenomenal photographer, and we hope to work with her again for family/baby photos in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Katelyn · Married on 08/23/2014

Cindy was AMAZING to work with. She not only took wonderful pictures but she was instrumental in making our wedding day run so smoothly. Prior to the wedding, Cindy was so accessible by phone, email and text. She was very open to giving suggestions and really helped make our wedding day as well as the pictures everything we dreamed of. We would recommended her to ANYONE getting married in the Triad Area!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

We had a wonderful experience working with Cindy! We didn't want to do the engagement photos and she was willing to adjust the package to get us an extra hour of wedding day coverage in place of the engagement photo shoot. She was quick to respond to emails during the planning process and was very efficient about getting all the group shots my husband and I wanted at the wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Cindy is AWESOME! Her crew is a joy to work with! They are very professional, yet fun at the same time! She had lots of creative ideas, and she was more than willing to try new things for photographs. The pictures were PERFECT. We are in love with every single one! She has incredible photography skills, and it is all evident in her work. I will definitely book her again for other events!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Samera · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband and I truly felt a connection to Cindy when we first met her. We could tell she was talented and her presentation style coupled with her candor and humor really won us over. On the day of the event at Tanglewood Park she was professional, and took charge. Our photos turned out beautifully.

Sent on 09/30/2014

ben · Married on 06/29/2014

She was winderful. Spent extra time on our engagement photos because the lighting was si surourb. Was absolutely amazing at our wedding. seriously awesome. And not as expensive as I would have expected. Truly amazing work.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/07/2014

Cindy is an amazing photographer!! I was so nervous picking out a photographer as I knew photography was going to be an important to my husband and I. I wanted to savor every minute of our wedding and Cindy did just that. There were shots taken that I am so thankful she and her assistant took. I don't regret our decision to have Cindy as our photographer. She is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable in the spotlight. Thanks Cindy for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lorri · Married on 12/21/2013

Cindy was a joy to work with and the photos turned out beautiful. Cindy was a referral from a photographer friend who told me I wouldn't be disappointed with her work and she was so right!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Cindy was a pleasure to work with. She made the day relaxed and fun. She was very creative with her shots and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/23/2014

J · Married on 11/09/2013

Excellent communication, flexible and accommodating in all aspects of our photography needs. Special requests were delivered and appreciated. Cindy is able to capture those special moments that you treasure for a life time. Very pleased with our beautiful pictures. We had a large group with small children and she captured every moment for us to treasure for a lifetime. Thanks again, Cindy!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Kimmie · Married on 10/26/2013

Cindy is extremely talented and I love how she puts in so much time and love into the work she does! She is extraordinary!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Bonny · Married on 09/15/2013

Cindy McFarland did an amazing job at our wedding. We cannot be any happier with the service she provided. My wife looked beautiful in bridal portraits and ceremony pictures. She was professional and patient with our families and took amazing pictures throughout the ceremony and reception. Would highly recommend her to anybody.

Fantastic job!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Molly · Married on 06/01/2013

Cindy McFarland Photography was a great asset in capturing my wedding events. Cindy was always professional, responsive, and understanding of my needs and wants. I will definitely use this photographer in the future!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2012

Cindy McFarland Photography was a joy to work with! She did our engagement and Wedding photos and they are absolutely splendid. She was truly a God-send and her work speaks for itself. Top-notch and worth every penny! We plan to utilize her services again!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jessi · Married on 09/15/2012

I'm so glad we chose Cindy as our wedding photographer! She took amazing photos, made everyone feel comfortable and have fun, and was flexible regarding scheduling and finding the right package for our wedding! Finding a wedding photographer who produced high quality photos for a reasonable price was stressful at first, but I'm grateful we found Cindy McFarland Photography!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2012

Absolutely wonderful!!! And worth every penny!! Very personable & efficient!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2012

Cindy was amazing to work with!! So amazing that we also hired her to photograph our new addition to the family. We are looking forward to many more memories being captured by her.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Susan · Married on 09/03/2011

MY pictures were amazing! Cindy was very good on giving directions for my photographs! She shot my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures and I love them all and my family does also! She was great with me and my husband and also got every picture I wanted and made the photos go really fast! I got to spend way more time at the reception than I ever thought I did!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Stacy · Married on 09/04/2010

Cindy takes wonderful pictures, and is very responsive to feedback. My dad is a very picky individual, and Cindy made sure he was pleased every step of the way, as well as me and my husband. She stayed at my wedding until every shot we wanted was taken. I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Kimberly · Married on 07/24/2010

Cindy McFarland made my wedding day everything I hoped for, my pictures turned out great and she used her creative ideas and sense of humor, which I loved, to make my wedding pictures unique. I have recommended her to some of my friends who are getting married in the near future and will continue to use her as my photographer for everything, including Christmas pictures this year with the family, which have already been booked. Cindy makes your pictures fit your personality, which is what every great photographer is suppose to do. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Cindy :)

Jenn · Married on 05/29/2010

My husband and I just got married this past spring and simply adored the way our photography was handled by Cindy and her team! With my contract, I opted for a bridal session which was nothing short of glamorous. Cindy was genuinely interested in my style preferences and during that entire shoot, she made me feel like a super model. The wedding day also went perfectly, and we will cherish our photographs forever. I could tell that Cindy spent a lot of time editing each photograph to suit my own artistic taste. Cindy's prices were extremely reasonable, and she worked with me to make sure I got everything I wanted for the money I could spend. She even made my husband smile in the pictures, which he never does...and that was PRICELESS! I would absolutely recommend Cindy McFarland photography to any future blushing bride!

tamela · Married on 05/22/2010

Met Cindy at a Bridal Show and fell in love with her personality and her work. She went above and beyond to work within our budget and was amazingly fun to work. Cindy is easy going, dependable and does fabulous work. I can't say enough good things about her, the pictures say it all. We are very happy that we chose Cindy McFarland Photography!
    T Watson

Sent on 06/01/2010

Cameron · Married on 10/10/2009

I cannot say enough good things about Cindy McFarland photography! From our engagement pictures through the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day, she was fantastic! She is creative and professional and makes you feel totally at ease in front of the camera. I typically don't feel I make for very good pictures, but I have gotten nothing but compliments on my bridal portraits. I can't wait to see the final results from the big day! Thanks, Cindy!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2009

I, like many others, met Cindy at a friend's wedding that she was doing the photography for. After seeing her work, there was no doubt in my mind who I wanted when my big day came around! I was so thankful that she went above and beyond what a photographer should do to make my day special. I love the fact that she takes great candid photos which catch everyone's personality. With all of the worries a bride has on her wedding day my photographer was not one of those. Cindy was excellent and I am so thankful I have those memories forever!