C Brown Photo Reviews

32 | Atlanta, GA

32 Reviews for C Brown Photo

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Cindy captures all the moments of your wedding day from beginning to end, so when you go through your pictures after your wedding, you don't just have a bunch of posed group pictures, you have a series of perfectly captured moments. You don't just get cheesy smiles, you get laughter and dancing and kissing and romance and family. It was a great investment of our wedding budget.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2011

Cindy is AWESOME! If you want a true photojournalist, she is your woman. She is extremely accommodating and will work with you. Her work is truly AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2015

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience with Cindy Brown. Her maturity, warmth, and credentials impressed us when we were shopping for a photographer for our wedding, and those proved indispensable in making for a smooth day of wedding photography and beautiful finished product. Cindy has a talent for being unobtrusive and yet not missing a beat, and her photojournalism background are clearly evidenced in the thorough coverage of all the people, scenes, and moments of our wedding. We love our photos and we very much enjoyed working with Cindy.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jean · Married on 07/05/2008

Cindy did a wonderful job at capturing the whole story of our wedding, so much more than mere planned poses. Her flexibility and creativity have left us with beautifully professional pictures to immortalize our celebration together. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 01/11/2009

Anny · Married on 03/08/2008

Cindy was VERY easy to work with and indulged all of my requests! There are photos from our ceremony that I dont know how she captured because she was invisible during the service! Our photos are irreplaceable and I couldn't image being happier! Also, my husband hates to take photos and Cindy did a wonderful job making him comfortable. He was the one who actually insisted that we use her from the beginning. Also, she is very accessible and returns emails immediately.

Sent on 05/19/2008

Tatianna · Married on 03/17/2019

We used Cindy for our casual engagement photos. She and her partner were so awesome, creative and most of all fun. We had several creative shots and we loved all of the looks she provided. We had a great time looking at the photos right afterwards and we had a great value. I would highly recommend Cimdy Brown for all your wedding and engagement photography.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Bethany · Married on 04/21/2007

Cindy made my wedding day so much more special by capturing all those precious moments! She was very professional and the quality of the photos was priceless!
    I would recommend her for your wedding!
    You won't be dis-appointed, I PROMISE!!
    Bethany LoCascio