Cinderellie’s Sweets Reviews

Cinderellie’s Sweets 1
Cinderellie’s Sweets 2
Cinderellie’s Sweets 3

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

We have used Ellie many times over the years in our circle of famy and friends. Her cakes and cookies are delicious! This time, for our wedding, we asked her to make a wedding cake and also for my hockey fan husband, a rice krispy treat stanley cup. She pulled it off and it was awesome. Everyone loved both desserts!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Cinderellie’s Sweets 4
    Cinderellie’s Sweets 5
    Cinderellie’s Sweets 6

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

Ellie is the absolute best, and not only because she's a friend of mine. Ellie focuses on your order like it's her own. She brings your vision to life and exceeds expectations, every time! She made my BEAUTIFUL bridal shower cake - a Kate Spade theme - and also matching cookies for favors. My guests were raving over how beautiful AND delicious the cake and cookies were. They were looking forward to more cake at the wedding, but unfortunately for them, we didn't serve cake at the wedding (we just had a small one to cut and had pastries served instead). She made the cake for the wedding as well....once again, GORGEOUS! I believe the cake for my wedding is at least the 12th that my family has ordered from her! To say that Ellie is talented is an understatement and she is absolutely incredible to work with! Look no further, Ellie is your girl!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Cinderellie's Sweets made our wedding cake for our July 12th 2014 wedding. Ellie was so easy to work with and easy to get in touch with. she made a few samples of wedding cake for us to try and listened intently to what we wanted for our cake. Our wedding cake was amazing! We received so many compliments on the design and taste. Ellie also made a separate cake for our 1 year anniversary that we wish we could dig into sooner! We definitely recommend Cinderellie's sweets!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Ellie created delicious cakes for both my wedding shower and our wedding. Prior to the wedding, my husband and I had a testing where she let us sample various cake flavors as well as filling and icing flavors. I showed her a few examples of cake designs I liked on Pinterest, and she combined elements from each of them to create the perfect cake for us. It featured lace designs, flowers, and an ombre of ruffles. Looked beautiful and tasted delicious!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Dominique · Married on 07/06/2013

My caterer had recommended Cinderellie's Sweets. I loved the fact that the barn on her parents farm was converted into the work space that she makes all of her delicious desserts out of. I came to Ellie with two ideas and she was able to merge both to make a wonderful ombre ruffle cake! It was truly beautiful and a work of art. Let me just say that I will be going to Ellie for all of my cakes for years to come and after trying the cake she made for the wedding, I think most of my guests will be utilizing her services as well!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2012

Ellie made two cakes for our wedding, our wedding cake and our groom's cake. Our groom's cake involved a sheet cake of a street with two cars crashed on top of it- all edible. She made the most amazing, moist, yummy cakes that were absolutely gorgeous and perfectly done. We had a red velvet cake for our wedding cake with white icing and you couldn't see any red at all showing through. Our groom's cake was guiness stout cake. They were SO good!! We're still eating the groom's cake (2 weeks later) and it's still awesome!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

Ellie literally took the cake idea right out of my head. It was beyond perfect. The colors were amazing, the details fit in perfectly with the whole wedding and the giant cupcake top tier made the entire cake! and the funfetti cake was delisous!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Corey · Married on 05/20/2012

Ellie did (all of) our desserts for our May 2012 Wedding and there is just no one out there like her. We did a lot of research for our wedding vendors, as my husband and I are very picky :), and we couldn't find anyone that came even close to Ellie, and what Cinderellie's Sweets has to offer. What I loved most is Ellie's sweet and caring personality - she puts love into everything she creates. She also made (very) special accommodations for us during a special time in her life, and still delivered (in more ways than one!! *wink wink*). Aside from her overly fair pricing, she can do ANYTHING - one thing is better than the next. And can we talk about serious talent? Her decorating skills and ideas are outrageous! Can't forget to mention how delicious everything was - our Wedding Caterer couldn't stop eating the cookies! The other thing we also loved is - not having the typical 'mass produced' desserts, like when you walk into a regular old bakery on the street. Cinderellie's Sweets is truly one of a kind, keep up the amazing work Ellie. :)

Sent on 07/23/2012

Jill · Married on 02/11/2012

Ellie is an absolutely amazing pastry chef. She has been making cakes, cupcakes, and cookie favors for us and each one is better than the last! She has absolutely amazing customer service and will help you to make your cake dreams come true! Will never order a cake from anywhere else again!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Sara · Married on 12/09/2011

Cinderellie's Sweets by Ellie Meisner is the PERFECT choice for wedding favors. Ellie is so accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted for favors - red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and crushed candy canes. Ellie provided just that and they were AMAZING. They were so good that my guests were trying to steal each other's favors! I didn't get the chance to eat one until the day after the wedding and I was SO glad there were some left over because my husband and I ate them the whole way home. Ellie even packaged them for me with the cases, ribbon, and tags I provided. She also delivered them to the venue and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend using Cinderellie Sweets for all your wedding favor needs. I know I'll be using her services for years to come!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2009

This is a review for Ellie Kowal/Meissner is her married name & her new business is called Cinderellie's Sweets. Phone # is 908-304-5067.

Ellie was a recommendation from our jeweler. She did the cake for their $100,000 wedding giveaway. We knew the minute we met her that she was the one! During our tasting, she gave us several different cakes to try and many different fillings. We had met with two other bakers before her, one we loved but wanted to charge us over $1000 for a cake for 100 people and another who’s cake tasted & looked like it came from shoprite. Ellie’s cakes, on the other hand, we better than the expensive ones and were ¼ of the price! She was even able to take the exact picture of the cake we wanted and duplicate it. We even used her for the bridal shower cake and the grooms cake, which was an amazing rendition of the Grand Canyon! We plan on using her for all of our cake needs!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2012

Ellie is super creative, super flexibile, and super SWEET. She made us a cake topper and cupcakes for guests- everyone remarked how perfect cupcakes were since we didn't need a whole other set of forks :) People also kept running back to grab one when they had danced up a hunger ;) Cookies and cream icing is AMAZING with huge chunks of Oreos. Love Ellie... and her cakes!

Sent on 07/31/2012