Cinderella4aday Planning Reviews

24 | Kingston, NY

24 Reviews for Cinderella4aday Planning

Emma · event on: 06/22/2013

These were the best cupcakes I have ever had! They tasted so fresh! There were so many different varieties to choose from and each one was incredible! They were so helpful in choosing what cupcakes to have at the tasting, making the experience even better! Absolutely everyone loved the cupcakes!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Sue · event on: 06/15/2013

They went above and beyond in making my daughters' birthdays extra special. This is by far one the best companies that I have ever worked with! They did things that I had not even thought of. With the candy buffett I hadn't even thought of letting them know the theme of the party because what would the theme have to do with candy right? But once I did, they not only brought more colorful candy (more than I was supposed to get in our budget) to go with one daughters rainbow theme, but also incorporated a rainbow dog on the favor/treat bags into my other daughters dog theme! The balloon decorations were amazing and the kids loved them! It transformed a boring wooden pavillion into a magical place!If you have the chance, I definitely recommend using them. They were so professional and I can't wait to have another party and do this all over again! Thank you cinderella4 a day for making this party so memorable! If you want a party that will exceed your expectations, definitely go with Cinderella4aday!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Kristin · Married on 01/01/2013

My fiance Mike and I first hired Karin at Cinderella4aday for partial planning for our wedding on June 8th 2013 (although we actually haven’t gotten married yet- I wanted to write a review of how the planning has been going and another review after the event). At the time we lived in upstate New York and were planning on getting married about 3 hours away, in the Hudson Valley region. We had no idea on where to begin; we only knew the theme/ feeling we wanted our wedding to portray. We both knew that we would need some sort of help to have the wedding we wanted. When we first met with Karin, her excitement and enthusiasm were palpable. After talking to her for a little while, it was evident that she knew exactly what we were looking for. Mike and I both left feeling incredibly happy and excited, as well as extremely confident that we were in good hands. Since then, Mike and I have moved to Ohio for work and have switched to full planning with Cinderella4aday. I honestly don’t know what we would do without Karin! She has made the whole planning process simple and easy, which is exactly what we need with hectic work schedules and living so far away. Planning honestly would be impossible for us without Karin, since we would be unable to take so many trips back to New York. - Kristin Bennett

Sent on 01/16/2013

Kristin · Married on 01/01/2013

Part 2 of review: Since you can only have a maximum of 2000 characters here is the rest of my review:
    Karin is incredibly talented at what she does and it is evident that she has a lot of experience with all types of weddings. She is extremely organized and professional and I always look forward to our Skype calls and emails. She truly cares how you are feeling and listens to your exact needs and wants. She has planned everything out and has given us options for each major detail for our wedding as well as given us recommendations on vendors she has worked with in the past, and has given a time frame for when we need to book certain vendors. She also has offered great ideas on décor that we haven’t even thought of. It is great that Cinderella4day works with JJ’s Rockin Cupcakes (which are delicious!) and offers a candy bar too. We were able to book our dessert as well as our favors with them and are completely confident that they will all taste great! We actually can’t wait to have some more of those cupcakes! I can honestly say with confidence that hiring Karin and Cinderella4aday was the easiest and best decision we have made while planning our wedding! I am looking forward to what she has in store for us in the months to come and for our big day! -Kristin Bennett

Sent on 01/16/2013

Rick · event on: 12/24/2012

They are a fantastic company that go out of their way to provide you with every service imaginable!!! Amazing service by AMAZING people!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Kate · Married on 08/25/2012

Karin really is a fairy Godmother. We were already well into the planning stages of our wedding and I was extremely stressed out when I met Karin at a bridal show. I didn’t think we could afford a wedding planner but I looked into her partial planning package and decided to talk to her. I was sold within seconds. She has such a wonderful, bubbly personality and really loves what she does. Karin and her team met with us to discuss what we were envisioning for our wedding day and our budget. She was able to recommend vendors for the things we didn’t already have, she thought of all the little details we hadn’t even considered and she made it fun- which I really wasn’t having before. She is always available, via about 5 different forms of communication, for her brides to talk to and ask questions. She takes the stress out of planning such a big event. Karin and her team designed my whole reception space based on the concept we came up with and our personalities. My guests RAVED about all the small details and elements they were able to incorporate. On the day of the wedding, Karin was always there if we needed anything (usually a cocktail!), made sure we ate and made sure everything ran smoothly. If there was a problem- I never heard about it! Karin and Veronica and all of their team members are truly amazing to work with and are a total DREAM TEAM to make your wedding day everything you’ve dreamed (or never dared dream!).

Sent on 09/19/2012

Katrina · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I were married on August 18th 2012. We felt like we were way over our heads and drowning, but then we heard about Cinderella 4 a day. We went and met with the coordinator Karin, and she was a caring and sweet women. She actually listened to what we wanted and helped us achieve or dreams to make our day wonderful. When you work with them they make you feel like your wants and dreams are possible, like anything can happen. They make you feel like you're a princess and that they are your real life fairy godmother, and make all your dreams come true. Instead of doing a regular cake we did cupcakes, which were provided by Karin's husband JJ and his company JJ's Rockin Cupcakes. He made us over 500 cupcakes, which were absolutely delicious and amazing and displayed beautifully. All of our guest could not stop eating and talking about them. We also did a candy buffet as our take home favors provided by Karin's other company Sinfully Sweet. It was a hit everyone loved it and the display she did. I am so grateful to have had the honor of working with Karin & JJ and their companies. Our wedding was everything we could of asked for and more.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Blair · Married on 06/16/2012

Truly a pleasure to work with Cinderella4aday! I had Veronica as my day-of planner and she was amazing. Helpful from the get go, answering all questions I had; Really spot on in the couple weeks leading up to my wedding, making me feel sure that everything was going to go smoothly. She had contacted all of my other vendors prior to the wedding day, and organized them the day of, and they all said that she was pleasant, easy to work with, organized, etc. It was so nice to know that someone else was managing everything, and doing it with a positive attitude!

On my wedding day, it was up to her to put together all of the decorations. My sister and I had bought a lot of them, and had a vision for what we wanted the empty, 12,000 sq. ft. barn to look like. I had the chance to show her my vision the day before, but didn't really know how it would turn out. On my wedding day, I entered the barn for the reception, I was awed. She captured my vision and made every detail look spectacular. I also had a pretty set schedule of how I wanted things to flow, and she kept me, my vendors, guests, everyone, really to the timing, but made it look effortless. My husband was nervous that it would feel like we were on a schedule, but it didn't. Veronica made it feel like there was a nice flow to the night, that was just fun! I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 06/21/2012

I hired Cinderella4aday for my wedding on June 16th, 2012. They did an amazing job!!! Our wedding was filmed for the television show on TLC called 'Four Weddings" and Karin and her staff made sure every detail came together as we had planned. Everything we envisioned was executed 100%!!! Before the wedding, Karin made sure that all of my details and plans made sense, and that I wasn't forgetting anything. She also collected information on all of my vendors to take care of scheduling and keeping everything organized for me! It was EXTREMELY helpful. At the wedding Karin and her staff put more than 100 chair covers on for us and tied a bow in each. They looked awesome! These were not your typical chair covers -- they were universal chair covers that needed to be fitted perfectly to each chair. Karin and her staff also set up a candy buffet for us -- it looked better than we could have ever imagined. She took all of our ideas, decorations, candy, etc, and made it come to life!!! It was honestly the best candy buffet I've ever seen. Thank you SO much Cinderella4aDay for your awesome work at our wedding. The compliments we received were phenomenal.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2012

My daughter and I knew from the first meeting we had with Karin that she would be the one to bring our dreams to reality. I found Karin online and from reading the great reviews, I just had to give her a try! We had done most of the work already and Karin truthfully told us so and suggested that we just needed a " day of" wedding planner. She contacted all the vendors, made sure all contracts were correct. We told her our vision and she helped us to make our dream wedding a reality. The day of the wedding we were able to concentrate on enjoying ourselves with our family and friends because Karin and her assistants made sure that everything from beginning to end was perfect! I have two more daughters that will hopefully be getting married one day and I will not hesitate to call Karin again! Thank You Cinderella4aday for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2012

We hired Karin and Veronica as part time wedding coordinators and are so thankful we found them! My husband and I are living in Texas and planned our wedding from here. Karin worked very hard to find us vendors in the Hudson Valley area. We even used JJ's Rocking Cupcakes for our wedding cake. Everyone LOVED the cupcakes, they were a huge hit!! Veronica and her assistant Chelsea were there for the day of coordination and did a fantastic job. They were spot-on in making sure our day stayed on schedule and any issues were taken care of right away. I was a little nervous for them to leave at the end of the night because they were so great at making sure the day went smoothly. Of course, they had taken such good care implementing the reception that the rest of the night went perfectly! Karin and her staff at Cinderella4aday are absolutely wonderful! They are so helpful with any and all things wedding. We would definitely hire them again, but next time we would hire for full planning instead of partial! So worth it!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2012

Very well done! Works hard! Worth it!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Anthony · Married on 03/24/2012

Me and my wife were married on March 24 2012 at the Thayer Hotel in West Point, NY. I am in the military and was stationed in El Paso, Texas. We wanted to do the wedding in New York as my family is from Connecticut and my wife's family is from Switzerland. About a year out from the date I was deployed and Franziska went back to switzerland during this time. My wife found Karin online and we set up a skype date to talk with her. Karin was so friendly and full of energy. Karin made the difficulty of being so far away seem like nothing at all. Skype dates became a normal occurance and even with the time differences Karin was always willing to make it work. She visited venues and took pictures and made videos and posted them on youtube for us to see. As we were not experienced in planning such a big event throughout the whole process Karin made sure when we needed to do anything. She would let us know when we needed to book cetain things. Another great thing about Karin is that if there were ever any issues that came up with anything at all she did not freak out she knew exactly what to do. Franziska and I made some rookie mistakes and Karin was quick to step in and make sure it was going to be exactly what we wanted. Karin also recommended a list of great vendors. She only recommends people she knows are great and is honest about all of them. We completed most of the planning without actually meeting Karin in person. The day of the wedding finally came and Karin and her crew never missed a step. This is more than just a job for Karin she actually is genuinly concerned and builds a relationship with her couples. After a year it felt more like we had a good friend helping us and I think that we will remain friends with her forever. We could not have asked for a better wedding planner and I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan any event. Thank you Karin and we miss you very much already.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2011

We hired Karin for a beautiful candy buffet by Sinfully Sweet. Well that is exactly what we got and more. Four weeks before our wedding a major problem with our venue reared its ugly head. Even though she was not our wedding planner, (we didn't hire one...bit of advice GET ONE PREFERABLY KARIN) she guided me throught it and even called the venue to make sure everything would go smoothly on our very special day. As far as the candy buffet, it was amazing!!! From the personalized candy bags to the cotton candy tree it was all beautiful. The candy never ended and the guests loved it. We even had delicious cupcakes made by John of JJ's rockin cupcakes. All in all, LOVE is very sweet when Karin and John are around.

Sent on 01/25/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2011

As a DIY bride and control freak I was looking for the perfect day of coordinator to help ease my stress and worries about my wedding going over as smoothly as possible. As soon as I met Karin and her team I knew my day was going to be the best. Over the course of a year Karin kept in touch helping me with any references and vendors that fit my budget and style. The Cinderella 4 a day team went out of their way to go over every detail and craft I had in mind. Throughout our wedding everything went off without a hitch, I only wish I could relive it over and over. Her team was so gracious and professional making sure the entire day was taken care of. The proof of it all, we were on the tv show four weddings and WON!! Check out season 4 episode ...and a rally towel. You can see their amazing work first hand. I would recommend Cinderella 4 a day over and over again!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Cinderella4aday Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Veronica and I really enjoyed working with you... I'm so happy Veronica and our dream team were able to help you and Michael get the big "WIN"

Dena · Married on 05/14/2011

I got married in May of 2011. I had very grand plans for what I wanted my wedding to be! I hired Karen as my wedding planner. From the moment she came to me my husband and I, we instantly loved her! Not only was she knowledgeable, insightful and helpful but you could tell that she LOVES what she does. She is passionate about weddings! She stayed with us for hours that day and came to check out the venue with us, all before we had even hired her! Once we did officially hire her we were constantly amazed with the level of service we were offered. We also hired her to display one of her beautiful candy bars from "Sinfully Sweet", and ordered cake pops from her husbands company "JJ's Rockin Cupcakes". The day of my wedding (and every other day up to our wedding) she made sure went smoothly. I had nothing at all to worry about and knew that I could put everything in her hands! Our wedding day was PERFECT! Karen and her staff transformed our venue into a beautiful heaven!!! The girls were on top of everything and stayed until the very end! The candy bar and cake pops were spectacular and a huge hit!!! I interviewed quite a few wedding planners before I got to Karen but as soon as I spoke to her I was sold!!!! I was worried initially that coming from upstate Westchester would be quite a hike for her but she didn't care!!! She is the most amazing wedding planner a girl could ask for her, and I would recommend her a million times more!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Patti · Married on 04/02/2011

Karin and her "dream team" are amazing! At my wedding this past weekend 4/2/11 Karin made sure everything was perfect.
    Except for a minor hiccup with the caterer(which Karin took care of) the day was perfect. The professionalism of her and her team was awesome. Being an older bride and second marriage for myself I did not want the day to be very traditional. I had a vision and Karin made it come true. Thanks again girls!!

Sent on 04/05/2011
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 09/25/2010

My family and I hired Karin for day of services, and to help us at our wedding rehearsal. Karin and her assistants did an incredible job for us! Karin made sure that every detail we went over happened perfectly. The stress and pressure that was taken off my family made a huge difference on the day of the wedding. We were able to enjoy ourselves, and everything went smoothly. Karin was not only professional, but personable and thoughtful. She went above and beyond, even decorating our hotel suite with rose petals, candles, and a candy tray. If you want your wedding to go smoothly, be stress free, and have those special touches, Karin from Cinderella4aday is the perfect person!!!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Hi Kristy!

It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding! You looked so beautiful!, Wishing you many many happy & healthy years together! Looking forward to doing a baby shower for you in the future, lol!

Esther · Married on 06/18/2010

We had a wedding this past June at Cole Hill Farm in Marbletown, NY where we hired Karin and her staff at Cinderella4aday. In planning for the wedding there were many vendors and small details that some how needed to come together for our big day. Within the month prior to the wedding Karin did communicate with us to understand our vision. She also contacted our vendors and introduced herself. She continued to follow up with them to make sure they were all on the same page. Karin was very concerned in what things were very important to us such as the displaying of our italian pastries. Karin took this mission on by herself and did an amazing job. The day of the reception Karin and her staff put us at ease by making sure all vendors and details were carried out. She even made sure we enjoyed our food and drinks. Having Cinderella4aday gave us the opportunity to enjoy the special moments with our friends and family stress free.

Sent on 08/13/2010

Cinderella4aday Planning's reply:

Thank you Esther! It was such a beautiful wedding, and we are all very honored that you asked us to be a part of your day!!!

Jen · Married on 04/17/2010

Karin was so great. She provided us with many ideas to make our wedding special and handled so many of the little details the day of the wedding so we could enjoy our special day!

Sent on 04/24/2010

Cinderella4aday Planning's reply:

Thank you Jen! I wish you both many years of happiness, it was a pleasure to work with you xoxo KARIN

Aja · Married on 09/26/2009

Karin was excellent. She really knows the "ins and outs" of the wedding business and was able to make sure all of the details that were important to my husband and I and our families were incorporated into our special day. She took great care in my well-being also during the months leading up to our wedding! Karin is highly recommended!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Jenny · Married on 06/08/2012

I first met Karin, thinking we were planning an outdoor wedding that would need everything from linens to toilets. In the end, we ended up choosing an all-inclusive venue that really didn't need much outside planning; however, Karin was right there, providing vendor recommendations, support and an ear to listen. The day-of the wedding, Karin was all over the room in a most unobtrusive manner. She continuously checked on my husband and me, checked in on my family, and even negotiated an etxra hour onto the reception from our wedding venue after a kitchen mishap. Karin was available from day 1, whenever I needed to talk or meet. We hired her husband Jay from JJ's Rockin Cupcakes, who even made cupcakes for our engagement party! They were AMAZING! Everyone raved about them! Both Karin and her assistant were on-hand at the rehearsal and all day at the wedding. They cleaned up and safely packed our precious belongings, gifts, and decorations after the wedding. She even left a surprise for us during the reception that we found after the wedding! It added just the right, romantic touch to our special day! Karin was really like a loving fairy Godmother, fixing my dress as I walked out the door to the asile. Her personality was always upbeat and pleasant! Her team was fabulous to work with!! If you are organized, well-planned, and have a good idea of the vendors you'd like to use, I would hire her for her day-of services, but if you need more input and guidance, Karin has more extensive packages available as well that will be beneficial to you and your special day.

Sent on 07/21/2012
  • W

Will · Married on 07/15/2011

Since we were planning a wedding in NY from London in 5 weeks, we started to think we needed a planner to take care of some of the details since we weren't in town. We may have been able to pull it off without a planner but it wasn't worth the risk. Karin put us at ease after speaking to her and gave us recommendations which worked out great. On the big day, she made sure everything was setup and going smoothly. Everything pretty much worked out as we had planned and she took care of things w/o being in the way or obtrusive. All in all, a good experience

Sent on 10/27/2011

3.0
      0.0
      2.5
      3.0

Karin seems like a great person however, her services weren't worth what I paid.

Sent on 08/30/2010