Cincy Grace Strings Reviews

37 | Cincinnati, OH

37 Reviews for Cincy Grace Strings

Beautiful beautiful music! Absolute professionals and would absolutely recommend them for any event or wedding!

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

The Cincy Grace Strings has our highest recommendation! We carefully selected them to play for our August wedding ceremony and were so happy with them! Haejin was so professional and easy to work with and the entire quartet played beautifully the day of throughout our entire Catholic ceremony. Haejin also coordinated with our cantor. What all the reviews have said are right on and I echo the many, many positive comments. What I would like to draw attention to, though, is how they learned a song we requested for my walk down the aisle. “The Winner Is” by DeVotchKa is a very special song to me and my husband, and it was our dream to incorporate it into our wedding. I was very nervous about selecting it for such a special moment, but Haejin assured me they could do it. And, they succeeded beautifully! I had so many emotions walking down the aisle, but I could definitely hear them and it made the moment that much more special. I will forever be grateful to the Cincy Grace Strings!

Cincy Grace Strings performed brilliantly at our daughter's wedding, adding just the right ambiance for what we were seeking. The communication to choose the right music and structure it for ceremony was excellent - between us, the vocalist and the Priest; everything was in sync and perfect. I would recommend Cincy Grace Strings and would be honored to have the opportunity to work with them again.

Amazing!!! It sounded so perfect and all of my guests complemented the music! I am no professional, but my cousin sang at the wedding and it a music professor in San Fransisco and working on his PhD in music at Columbia and sang (literally) Cincy Grace String's praises! I highly recommend them!

David · Married on 06/15/2014

Cincy Grace Strings is absolutely the best string quartet available in the Cincinnati area. Everything about the group was perfect. They were very professional, incredibly timely, and most importantly - played beautifully! Having been trained as a classical musician myself, I always knew that the music at my wedding would have to be top notch. Haejin and her group did not disappoint at all. Even at my outdoor wedding, the sound was clear and projected well. I think the decision to add a flute to her group really added something special and unique. Haejin is very experienced and made the ceremony flow smoothly with no difficulties. Everything was well prepared beforehand and I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of the wedding. Thank you so much for your beautiful music!

Jenn · Married on 06/07/2014

Cincy Grace Strings provided beautiful music for our wedding. They accommodated my requests for songs they didn't already know and executed them wonderfully! I'm so glad they were able to provide our music! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking. Just perfect!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

The music at our ceremony was beautiful, I couldn't have been happier! Also, they made the planning process very easy which was great given how busy I was! I highly recommend them.

Dave · Married on 04/26/2014

Cincy Grace Strings did a fantastic job with the Ceremony music for my daughter's wedding. Haejin was great to work with. We wanted a Cello and Violin duo with a mix of contemporary pop music and classical and they did it. It was a very moving ceremony and the music was the "icing on the cake".

Thanks Haejin!!

Jeff · Married on 02/15/2014

Very professional. Easy to work with, and highly recommended!!

Julie · Married on 02/01/2014

Haejin was amazing to work with. I did not have a music director to help me plan and choose the music for my Catholic ceremony and Haejin went above and beyond by suggesting music, reviewing my program, and answering my many questions. The music for the ceremony turned out perfectly, and I received many compliments from guests on how beautiful the music was. Cincy Grace Strings is a truly talented group.

Katie · Married on 01/18/2014

Haejin of Cincy Grace Strings was wonderful to work with! She was extremely responsive and helpful with choosing Ceremony Music for our wedding. Although it all seems a blur to me, all of my guests mentioned how beautiful the music was before the ceremony even began. I wish you continued success- thank you for being a part of our big day!

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 10/19/2013

Haejin was fabulous! We were so thankful she was able to come to the rehearsal and get everything squared away for the big day. She was on top of things, had everything written out on her paper. Everything was timed correctly, she was great. Everyone loved the music!

Thanks so much Haejin! Would highly recommend you to other soon to be brides and grooms!

Sincerely,
    Mandy Merz

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about how beautiful the music was during our wedding ceremony. Cincy Grace Strings contacted me ahead of time to ensure they planned the perfect music selections. They arrived early to rehearse and everything was flawless. Love them!

Johnna · Married on 08/09/2013

Cincy Grace Strings played at my son's wedding and my daughter's wedding this summer. They are amazing in every way! Wonderful music and wonderful to work with! Very professional, but very personable also. We highly recommend Cincy Grace Strings, we can't say enough good things about them!!! Very pleased!

Aimee · Married on 07/06/2013

Cincy Grace Strings provided elegant, beautiful music for our outdoor ceremony. They were very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is considering live, classical music for a ceremony.

Joshua · Married on 06/29/2013

My wife and I had an outdoor wedding and 30 minutes before the ceremony it started raining. Haejin and her crew were excellent at packing their things up, moving inside, and performing the music flawlessly! We were so thrilled to work with cincy grace strings! They were extremely easy to work with, well-priced, and excellent at what they did!!!

Philip · Married on 06/22/2013

I hired Haejin (from Cincy Grace Strings) to provide violin music for my niece's wedding. I am a full-time church musician in Columbus, and work with a variety of musicians in the Columbus area. However, because this wedding was taking place in Cincinnati, I was at a loss as to where to begin finding musicians. Haejin was recommended to me and she was very prompt to respond to my inquiries and quite thorough in explaining her services. She arrived on time for the wedding, was very professional, and played beautifully. She even took the time to locate the church in advance so there wouldn't be any glitches on the day of the wedding. Many of the wedding guests remarked that the violin was such a nice addition to the ceremony. It was a pleasure working with Haejin. I would highly recommend her, and would certainly hire her again if the opportunity should arise.

kayla · Married on 06/21/2013

Cincy grace strings was wonderful. I had some trouble with my wedding singer canceling just a few days before the wedding and they were very understanding and helpful. Just two days before the wedding we found a last minute replacement singer and they arranged the music for me free of charge. Very helpful and quick to reply. I would recommend cincy grace strings to every bride to be!

Lynsey · Married on 06/01/2013

I consider myself very lucky to have found Haejin and Cincy Grace Strings to perform as a string trio at our wedding ceremony. Not only is Haejin very pleasant and professional, she is quick to respond, easy to work with, affordable to hire, and incredibly talented! She is also willing to learn new music at your request for a very small fee - definitely worth it! Thank you, Haejin and Cincy Grace Strings!

Becky · Married on 05/25/2013

Cincy Grace Strings was a pleasure to work with. They added a lovely touch to our wedding ceremony. I worked with Haejin, and she was very professional and flexible. Her music is gorgeous and she went above and beyond to learn our venue and make sure our ceremony music was beautiful. I highly recommend Cincy Grace Strings for their quality, value and wonderful professional communication!

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2013

Haejin was a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad I hired Cincy Grace Strings to play at my ceremony. I had so many compliments from my guests. The music was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much! I will definitely be referring you to all of my friends!

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2013

Cincy Grace Strings was amazing. The music was beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my selection. We had an outdoor wedding in the Spring and I'm so glad we went with Cincy Grace!

Johnna · Married on 04/28/2013

Cincy Grace Strings was amazing at our son's wedding on Sunday, April 28th, 2013. Their music is absolutely beautiful! We were thrilled with their music performance. We will highly recommend them to anyone! Haejin Kim was a pleasure to work with. We are hoping she will be available to play at our daughter's wedding later this summer!

Mike and Johnna Allen
    Berea, KY

holly · Married on 09/29/2012

Beautiful and made the day even more special!

Emma · Married on 09/22/2012

CincyGraceStrings proved to be a wonderful referrence from CCM! They were accomodating, professional, responsive and beautiful string players. CincyGraceStrings went over and above to play the music I requested, including offering to play the piano. Additionally, their music expertise came in handy when I was selecting my lineup. Haejin Kim took time to practice with our soloist and visit the church before the wedding. I would recommend CincyGraceStrings to anyone - they were outstanding!!