Cimarron Country Club Reviews

6 | Mission, TX

6 Reviews for Cimarron Country Club

Marisol Ruiz · Married on 06/04/2019

Very professional, excellent service and with the most friendly disposition to meet all our needs.

When you are planning a wedding you want to bring into it many personal details that are so significant for your very special day. Norma Zavala, along with her team and chef Danny, made sure the banquet was perfect in every way we had planned. They took all the time needed to prepare for our event and the outcome was exactly as we had hoped for. They made us feel at home and very confident since the beginning. Norma is a very positive and friendly person and at the same time she is very professional, ensuring everything works out perfectly to meet your needs!!!
    We are very grateful and I would recommend Cimarron Country Club 100% again and again!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Vanessa · Married on 01/09/2016

Exceptional professionalism from the entire staff. Judith, director of events, goes above and beyond to ensure perfection for your event. Chef and his team perfectly executed the menu, which was a crowd favorite. Our wedding was a dream come true! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/23/2016

Cimarron Country Club's reply:

Vanessa! Thank you so very much- the hardest part was letting you move on to your next beautiful chapter that no longer included our planning stages! Best wishes to you and Danny! You both are beautiful inside and out!

Patricia · Married on 09/05/2015

My dream wedding was possible thanks to the trust I put in the staff. Judith Moreno is an absolute asset to The Cimarron. She is the most beautiful and genuine person I've ever met, so sincerely concerned about every detail. I think her slogan is , "don't worry", "all will be beautiful.
    Love you Judith!! Xoxo

Sent on 09/06/2015

Cimarron Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the privilege of planning your very special day and most importantly for your trust! Our Club prides itself on experienced and caring employee partners! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. McKinnis~ on behalf of all of us at Cimarron Country Club!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/29/2015

My, now husband and I could've not been happier with this vendor!! Judith Moreno and her team out did them selves!! Worth every penny for the investment!! I have gotten nothing but compliments on how great the wedding was and specially the superb dinner, but the thing that ever body raved about was the pistachio cake ;)
    There was no way I could've mange to organize this special and once in a lifetime day with out the Cimarron Club, their amazing team, the super Judith Moreno and their top recognized chef!!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Cimarron Country Club's reply:

Cristina & Duane- planning from a distance- Chicago & Victoria is never easy; but the two of you were such a joy to plan for. We appreciate your trust in us and it was such a pleasure to bring your dream wedding ceremony and reception come to life! Best wishes to you both Mr. & Mrs. Ullrich~ on behalf of Cimarron Country Club!

Alejandra & Israel · Married on 06/13/2015

Judith, Cimarron's private event director made our wedding dream come true. They thought about everything, we did not even thought about. Judith went above and beyond from having available the golf carts for the photography and guest transportation to the dinner event. Cimarron's Chef made our dinner delicious and the service to our guest was amazing. We are so happy that we had our wedding ceremony and reception at Cimarron's because we cannot think of another place that would be our wedding like the one we had.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Cimarron Country Club's reply:

Thank you Alejandra & Israel! Your words mean so much more than anything else in my long planning career! Getting to know about your dream wedding, building a relationship with you, your fiancee and your family is only the beginning and the actual ceremony and wedding is the culmination of not only a new chapter in your lives but also in mine- because it gives life to a new friendship! Thank you for your preference and your trust- I look forward to planning all of your milestone events in the future!
    ~Judith Moreno
  • User3982872 · event on: 03/14/2014

We have received nothing short of excellence from our vendor, Judith Moreno, at the Cimarron Country Club. Without her, my event would not have reached such great heights as it had did. Thank you, Ms. Moreno.

Sent on 03/21/2014