Cierra English Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jasmine
    Jasmine S. Married on 02/03/2023

Amazing!!!

I love our photographer, Cierra. She is so flexible and easy-going with her sessions with her clients. She helped me and my fiance' figure out the best place for us to take our engagement photos. She is very reasonably priced and has a very quick turnaround on getting back to you with your photos. She is very creative. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.
    Sharon B. Married on 01/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Phenomenal, Spectacular, a moment to hold forever!

Cierra did an amazing job capturing the moments of my daughter’s wedding. I am in awe of her gift to seize everyone’s personality in a single shot. We got to see our family through the eyes of someone else and let me tell you she made us look GOOD! Every family has their moments but the love that was drawn out in these photos will forever make my heart smile.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Haley B. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Beautiful Soul Who Loves Her Art!

Cierra is absolutely wonderful! She truly loves her art and it shows so much through her work. Cierra did a fantastic job as my wedding photographer, and she was so much fun to work with. I highly recommend her and hope to book her again for family photos in the future.
    Annie F. Married on 10/22/2022

Candid Heaven

Cierra is so much fun and loves what she does! Her pictures she took of my wedding in October turned out phenomenal! Absolutely amazed me with the candid pictures I had requested! Not to mention the bridal portraits we did at the venue! 10/10
    *chefs kiss*
    Klaryce H. Married on 10/15/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Cierra was amazing! I love my wedding pictures and my bridals ! Her energy is amazing and you can tell she loves what she does. She is professional and friendly, and great to be around. My entire family loved her and was happy she was out photographer. Both my bridals and our wedding pics looked amazing and she got them back to us in good timing! She is an all around great choice for any event in my opinion. If I had to do it again, id choose Cierra each time
    Terralyn J. Married on 07/30/2022

Book cierra now!

Cierra did an amazing job at my wedding & on my pictures! If you are hesitant or can’t find a photographer… i hope this review wins you over! She was very professional! Her communication was on point! I’m so thankful that she worked with me in the process of planning my wedding. She was spot on with her turn around. AND MY PICS WERE BEAUTIFUL! At the wedding it felt like she was apart of the family! She caught all of our precious moments!
  • Tonya
    Tonya S. Married on 05/27/2022

An Absolute Delight!

Cierra was everything we hoped for and more! She was friendly, very professional, responsive and clear with communication throughout the entire process. The easy electronic payments and confirmation followup emails were especially helpful to me being that I was planning a New Orleans wedding from Texas! Once we hired her, I didn’t have to think about photography again until we met on the day of our wedding celebration. It was all such an easy and reassuring process!
    Cierra’s work is amazing; she pays attention to detail, is respectful of guests, and is very efficient with timing. I’m not the most photogenic person, but she helped to put me at ease with her kind words and suggestions and I just love her for that. Mike and I have large families with expressive personalities (to say the least), but Cierra was so patient and did an amazing job with capturing family photos. She also captured so many great candid shots that reflected all the important and memorable moments throughout the evening! I was a little worried about the low lighting in our reception venue, but once we received the photographs from Cierra, I clearly had nothing to worry about. She ensured that the lighting in all the photographs was perfect and they all looked amazing! We loved working with Cierra and would not hesitate to recommend her to any of our friends or family!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine B. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so happy we went with Cierra!!! She is amazing!!!

Cierra was an AMAZING photographer for our wedding! She caught so many beautiful moments. We loved her creativity, photography aesthetic, and personality! She executed all the wishes I had for my wedding photos. I am so happy with the end result! Working with her throughout the process was great as well. She responds to emails in a timely manner and her payment system is easy to navigate. We will be hiring Cierra for future family milestones!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 09/18/2021

The Howard’s

My husband and I were extremely happy with the time we spent with Cierra. The results were so amazing that we made her our personal photographer.
  • Jazmyne
    Jazmyne P. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best of the Best!

Cierra is such an amazing photographer. We looked at a couple different photographers and Cierra had the best package for us. Boy am I glad we chose her because even beyond a specific package, she just felt right. She blended in but her personality was also there and she seemed to be having fun capturing every moment. The second shooter she brought, Elle, was just as amazing. We could not have dreamed of a better duo for our photographers. I had no ideas about what specific shots I wanted but they handled everything perfectly and allowed me to just enjoy. All of my expectations were exceeded. Thank you Cierra.
    Riantae F. Married on 06/11/2020

Always Eventful

Cierra has photographed every life changing event of my adult life thus far. She is on-time, creative, and has a great spirit. My sessions are always filled with laughter which results in really great photos. She even had tons of patients photographing my rambunctious two year old. I highly recommend her services.
    Andrea J. Married on 12/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very seamless experience! Everything flowed without one issue.

Everything exceeded my expectations. Very responsive to outreach. Very professional
    Gabrielle R. Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent Photographer

Cierra photographed our engagement,wedding, & my bridals. I couldn’t have picked a better person. She was very patient with our kids for our engagement shoot. Our wedding she and her partner captured all the moments I missed and more. She was very flexible with my schedule. I would gladly recommend her to anyone for all there photo needs. She was absolutely amazing and got our proofs and pics back in a timely fashion.
    Gabrielle R. Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent Photographer

Kee W. Married on 01/05/2019

Loyal Customer

Cierra is phenomenal! She is incredibly kind & accommodating. My whole process was easy & smooth from the initial inquiry down to my wedding day. I hired her for my engagement shoot & wedding photos.
    The quality of her work is amazing & she gets your online gallery to you so quickly.
    She updates you along the way & responds quickly when you text or email her. She was so supportive during my journey.
    I loved how easy it was to book her & pay installments as her online process is EASY!
    I’m so happy I picked up her business card.
    She is a GEM!
    Erica A. Married on 11/01/2018

Excellent and unique experience

Cirrra was an amazing photographer. She’s punctual, energetic, organized, detailed and creative. Cierra provides you with the peace needed prior to your big day with her detailed guidance and organization. She provided me with comfort knowing she was going to capture all the special moments of our day. Her quality of work allows you to relive the moments captured. I’d recommend her services to anyone.
  • Michelle
    Michelle J. Married on 07/15/2017

A Day to Remember!!!

Cierra captured beautiful photos at our Engagement Session and Wedding in 2017. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER WORK!! She was professional, patient, and easy to work with. She was referred by a coworker of mines and I do not regret calling her that day.

She was super responsive over email and text, she also provided our photos in a timely manner. We could not have had a better experience. Book with her today, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Monica Married on 11/07/2015

Great Photographer!!

I have had my photographs taken numerous times by Cierra, my wedding, pregnancy announcements, and maternity shoot!! Each time she was well prepared and equipped to get the job done. LOVE our photos as we have them displayed throughout our home and on my desk at work!!! Definitely recommend you use services!
  • W
    Wanda G. Married on 01/02/2015

Best Photographer

Hands Down We had the Best Photographer! Planning a wedding could be overwhelming; especially planning it in just 3 months. Cierra was patient and kind to work with. Our pictures came out Amazing and we forever have photos to look back on the night of our Wedding.
    Rebekah Married on 04/16/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend!

Cierra was amazing to work with! Fast response time, wonderful personality, and produces high quality pictures. All of the pictures we received were dreamy! 😍
    She reached out to me a month after our wedding with a complete gallery. Would highly recommend!
illustration stars