Ciel Bleu Event Design Reviews

66 | Paso Robles, CA

66 Reviews for Ciel Bleu Event Design

Libby · Married on 08/22/2015

Azurae was such an amazing wedding coordinator! She is very low-key and relaxed throughout the entire process, while still managing to get everything perfected. Everyone in our wedding party was very impressed with how easily she managed all of the vendors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and family members without ever sounding demanding or stressed. She was so on top of everything and made us feel like all we had to do was show up! I can't imagine trying to plan a wedding without her help. Thanks Azurae!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Molly · Married on 08/22/2015

Azurae was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of planning my daughter’s wedding! She is professional, proactive, patient, relaxed, and fun! We were planning a destination wedding, and had no contacts in the San Luis Obispo area. Initially, we thought we could find everything we needed by doing online research, but quickly realized websites don’t always paint an accurate picture. Several people we talked to recommended Azurae/Ciel Bleu without hesitation, so after a conference call, we hired her. That was a great decision, and Azurae’s network of trusted vendors was just right for my daughter’s wedding. We met in person about three times before the wedding (we were limited by the distance), and were thrilled that Azurae not only set up vendor appointments for us, but also accompanied us to the meetings. What was amazing to me was that she was able to take our ideas for the style of the wedding, offer suggestions for getting the most for our money, and pull everything together with well-thought-out finishing touches. Nearly all of our communications were done via email, which was perfect for us, and Azurae was equally accessible by phone. Everything fell into place according to her detailed timeline, so there was very little stress involved. If there were any last minute issues (and I doubt there were), I didn’t hear about them, which was such a relief! I never imagined I could be relaxed and enjoy every moment of my daughter’s big day, but that’s truly how it was!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Dr Ronald · Married on 10/11/2014

Azurae Shults.... what can one say!?! She is a singular powerhouse who is organized beyond the normal person! She is a loving and caring individual who truly cares about your event. She will work till the wee hours of the morning to get everything just right. No complaints, no excuses, and no deflecting blame on others. None. She takes 100% responsibility for all problems and then fixes them without any hesitation. Azurae is the consummate professional who is kind, robust, diligent, loving, and will advocate for the couple's wishes... no matter how crazy. Crazy advocacy... Let me tell you what she advocated for us: 1) for me to skydive into the wedding at a top name winery; 2) bringing wild animals from the zoo to roam the vineyard property; 3) female impersonators doing a vociferous show; 4) and a truly elegant wedding involving bucco vendors!! Complaints - well, no one is perfect. But, for the life of me, I cannot think of any complaints. Wait - not enough animals at the cocktail hour. The monkeys and kangaroos were no-show! Haha.
    Sincerely,
    Dr R Salem, PsyD

Sent on 10/14/2014

Cara · Married on 10/08/2014

We couldn't have had as wonderful a wedding if it weren't for Azurae and Ceil Bleu Event Design. She had a great impression of us after our first phone contact and from there she was able to make the perfect recommendations for our wedding. She has fantastic relationships with the local vendors and is incredibly easy to work with. Her recommendations for everything from the caterer to the restaurant to the venue et cetera were incredible. She helped take the stress off of us so we could concentrate on our guests and each other. Thank you, Azurae!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jane · Married on 09/27/2014

Azurae did an amazing job!!!! We couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. She set up appointments with all the vendors, since we live in the East coast, and handled any issues that come along the way. She was in constant communication with us through out the whole process. We highly recommend her services for anyone who is planning on getting married in the central coast.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Holly · Married on 09/06/2014

Azurae coordinated my wedding in early September, and I can say from experience that she is truly amazing!! From our first conversation on the phone, to the day of my wedding, Azurae was always organized and professional. We started by laying out my budget and early vision for the wedding. Since I had already found my venue, she got to work quickly by giving me recommendations for caterers, florists, photographers, and other vendors that would fit into my budget constraints. Although I hired Azurae as my “day of” coordinator, she put in many, many hours with me upfront and throughout my 8 months of planning to make sure my wedding day was perfect (and it was!). I know that there are a lot of great planners and event designers out there, but Azurae went beyond that. To me, she was my trusted advisor. If something didn’t seem right to me, I could ask Azurae. If I had an idea that she had seen go awry at other events, she told me. If she loved something, she encouraged me to try it. If I was frustrated with something in the process, I could tell her (and she would fix it!). I promise you won’t go wrong with Azurae- she is the best!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2014

I could never write enough wonderful comments about Azurae!!! She truly is an angel/fairy godmother to her brides! She was soo kind, sweet, responsive and helpful not to mention her brilliant design ideas and eye for everything gorgeous! She really made the whole wedding planning experience stress free and tons of fun for us! She has great relationships with all the local vendors and knows just who to go to to get the bride and groom what they are wanting for their special day! We live about 2 hours away and she made our trips to Paso easy and fun by coordinating all our appointments and scheduling our days to maximize our time there. She is very organized and detail oriented while being super easy to work with and fun to be around! Like I said I could go on and on about how great she is! She truly is what every wedding needs to make it absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2014

Sent on 10/21/2014

Where to begin! Let's start with if you are contemplating hiring Azurae for your wedding coordinator, stop contemplating and hire her immediately. She is a total rockstar who saved the day so many times for my intimate beach wedding.

My husband tried to talk me out of hiring a coordinator since my career is as an event planner for corporate events. Let me say...two entirely different things. Even if you plan a mean cocktail party, hire a coordinator! You will not regret it.

At one point during our planning, the venue we had contracted totally bailed on us after having a contract in place for 8 months. Azurae stepped in and found the most perfect location that was more in line with our vision, although some outside of the box planning was necessary. She took the reigns on projects I simply had no time for and reminded me of things I had totally forgot. She made sure all my plans came to life in vivid color.

Despite often times insane obstacles Azurae stayed entirely calm and collected and never approached me with a crisis. In the week before my wedding I was able to relax and let go knowing she had it all under control.

The result? Our wedding was flawless, literally nothing went wrong. It was magical and I have her to thank for seeing us through the whole process.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Carrie · Married on 05/10/2014

Professional, easy to work with and too good to be true. I still cant believe Azurae was available for my wedding. I owe her so much for all she did to make the BIG day the easiest and most magical, possible!

Sent on 06/04/2014

We were very picky when it came to choosing a wedding planner for our wedding. Not only are we difficult people to work with, but we had a difficult venue to work with! From the start Azurae was exceptional at making sure we were taken care of. She came to see our wedding venue and gave suggestions for what could work and what couldn't work. We greatly appreciated her honesty and so we decided to hire her on for full service wedding planning! It also helped that we found her fees to be very very very competitive with fees of other planners. Amazing! It was the best move we made during the wedding process. Azurae is well connected in the wedding vendor world and when we wanted more options she brought us more options. When we needed to cut budget, she helped us do so. She was always responsive, always checking into make sure things were going as planned and overall was a joy to work with. She developed great relationships with our family as well who were very involved in the wedding planning. It was great to see how versatile she was and how much all the vendors loved her. When it was time to start setting up for our wedding she was there by Thursday (though our wedding was Saturday) and made sure everything was going exactly how we wanted it. She did a great job communicating our wishes to our vendors and hearing us out if we had any changes last minute. Her time to shine was truly on our wedding day. She made sure EVERYTHING went perfectly. If there was an issue I sure didn't hear about it because she handled it. Even my family mentioned how well she took care of everything and made sure everything was spot on. Our wedding went without a hitch and I truly think it was because of Azurae. She also took the time to drive me after the wedding up to our house for me to change for the after party. She was always on "go mode" and you can tell right away that she is a true professional with tons of experience in wedding planning. Thank you, Azurae!

Sent on 05/02/2014

David · Married on 02/15/2014

I greatly enjoyed working with Azurae -- she was responsive, easy to work with and helped get things done in a stress free manner. She brought to the table a knowledge of the central coast that was useful in many ways: from finding venues, to caterers to a place to hold a rehearsal dinner she had many good ideas and suggestions. The wedding itself was beautiful and went off without a hitch (as far as my bride and I could tell in any case), with much of that due to her efforts.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Sonja · Married on 10/26/2013

Azurae is the most organized, personable, amenable, quick thinking, positive, energetic, take charge coordinator I have ever met or will ever recommend. She's connected with the community so no need is too small or too large, she has a person for that. She will think of things that you never thought of and won't hesitate to tell you what will work in place of what doesn't. She goes above and beyond and lets you take all the credit from behind the scenes as things go so smoothly your guests wonder how you did it!

Best check I ever wrote!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

This put a smile on my face and happiness in my heart- thank you so much Sonja!

Kerry · Married on 10/20/2013

I was referred to Azurae in the early stages of our engagement and planning. After a conversation with her, I knew I'd love to hire her. I'm a 'do-it-myselfer' so the cost of her service didn't make sense at that point. As time went on and the day drew near, it was obvious I was at my limit. There was no one else I'd consider; so, I called Azurae back to discuss day-off coordination. We met to get her up to speed and she took the reigns and ran with it. I immediately had complete confidence in her ability. She knows the industry and is obviously a very accomplished professional.

Azurae coordinated the set-up early morning, welcomed and directed the vendors all day, kept us on schedule, and was there to be sure everything was cleaned up at the end of the night. She orchestrated the entire event seamlessly. The day was beyond my dreams and I can't imagine it was possible without her.

Beyond her incredible capability and can-do attitude, Azurae has a quiet assertiveness about her that put me at ease and created calm with everything she addressed.

My only regret is that I didn't hire her from the start. Thank you, Azurae!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Kerry you were a dream come true to work with! Your smile lights up a room and is so infectious! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day last month- I thought everything was just perfect. Weather and all! Cheers to you both~

Pamela · Married on 09/07/2013

Azurae did an wonderful job on my wedding and I would highly recommend her services! I'm honestly not sure how I would have finished everything without her help, and my wedding certainly wouldn't have been as amazing without her there to make everything perfect. I hired Azurae to help with pre-planning in the months before the wedding as well as day-of coordination. It was absolutely money well spent, as Azurae was able to recommend vendors, initiate communication and pricing discussions, give advice and answer my many questions, and generally just make me confident that things would go off without a hitch. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because I knew that if anything came up Azurae would be there to take care of it. Thank you Azurae for making our day wonderful!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jill · Married on 07/27/2013

Azurae and her team were great! They were extremely helpful in helping to plan, coordinate and direct our wedding. It was especially helpful as we planned this wedding from a distance. She helped bring the local influences into the event. Everything went off perfectly. She was so available and accommodating, Great ideas! i would highly recommend Ciel Bleu Event Design.

Sent on 11/11/2013

I'm hesitant to reveal the degree to which Azurae goes above and beyond for her clients because I fear it could devalue her efforts. She proved herself to be an invaluable asset in our wedding planning process, part coach, part cheerleader, part project manager, part producer, all wrapped up in one adorable, down-to-earth, thoughtfully sweet package. If you're looking for a wedding coordinator who is as high-maintenance as you are, do both yourself, and Azurae a favor and look elsewhere-- you're bound to find a like-minded diva out there who will elevate the drama to the levels at which you're accustomed. If you're looking for a solid, reliable, competent, no b.s. partner and guide, Azurae is your gal!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

I wish I knew which of my fabulous brides wrote this- because it really gave me a good laugh. I love that you recognize my no-drama nature and appreciated it. Thank you for letting me be a part of your memories.
    Cheers!

Anna · Married on 07/13/2013

Azurae coordinated our wedding and we highly recommend her services. She knew many vendors in the area and came highly recommended by all that had worked with her. She is professional, organized and highly skilled at planning events. We would tell Azurae what we wanted and she would find us the right vendors that could make our vision a reality. My huband and I were able to enjoy every moment at our wedding because Azurae was taking care of every detail throughout the event. We had a limo break down, but that didn't cause me any stress, because by the time I was notified Azurae already had a second limo sent out to the site. Our wedding was perfect and that had a lot to do with our coordinator. If you want your wedding to be just like you always dreamed it would be I recommend you hire Azurae, owner of Ciel Bleu Event Design.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Susan · Married on 06/22/2013

After having done one wedding without a Planner I knew I didn't want to try that again. Ciel Bleu was THE BEST INVESTMENT we made. From the beginning they made us feel like we could take a breath and not worry about the big or the small decisions being fulfilled as my daughter had envisioned. During the wedding and reception we were able to enjoy ourselves, getting dressed, having pictures taken and relaxing. They really made the venue come alive and it was as beautiful as we had imagined it during all the planning. Everything ran smoothly and our guests had a fantastic time, as did we. With 2 more weddings to plan for in the future I know exactly who I will be calling on to help plan the events.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Rene · Married on 06/22/2013

We LOVE you Azurae. Could not be happier with your services and friendship throughout this process. I know my mom was sooo much more relaxed and it was nice to see her enjoy herself :) You are amazing, the compliments from everyone on your professionalism and ability to control the crowd with ease keep coming in. We felt so comfortable knowing you were there to guide us. And to top it all of the decor and atmosphere you created was above and beyond anything I could have ever pictured. I think you were in my head the whole time and were able to out do even the vision of my own wedding I had in my head. You are a true genius at what you do and we could never thank you enough!!! Love Love you....Rene and Bob

Sent on 07/08/2013

Azurae was a true blessing to not only work with but also to count on in every way possible. My husband and I said to each other over and over how lucky we were to have had Azurae as our wedding coordinator. From our very first meeting with Azurae, my husband Dan and I trusted her completely and had all the confidence that she was a true expert at planning and organizing weddings. Not only is Azurae really organized, meticulous, encouraging and responsive, she always let us know that she was here for us through every planning stage. The level of comfort, compassion and strength that she gave to us throughout the wedding process could not have been matched by another other coordinator. I cannot recommend Azurae enough and express my heartfelt thanks for everything that she has done for us. Dan and I had the most beautiful wedding and I know that was a result of Azurae's services. We were lucky and blessed to have found her; anyone who is considering using Azurae should not think twice about it--Azurae is the best and will give every bride and groom the best. I recommend Azurae to everyone who is looking for a loving, supportive and trustworthy planner.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Candice · Married on 05/04/2013

Azure was amazing. She kept me calmed,cooled and collected through the entire wedding planning process. She did everything I asked of her and more. I couldnt have done it without her. She directed me to the best of the best vendors and made sure I had everything I wanted.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Julie · event on: 04/20/2013

I loved working with Azurae. This was my third Bat Mitzvah and wanted to take the pressure off myself to enjoy my event. Azurae did party planning, she sent me excel programs to help organize my guests and to put them into seating charts. She went with me to consultations and was in constant contact with all the vendors. She was also in charge of the day of the bat mitzvah and everything ran smoothly. She was always there with anything I needed and made sure the Temple was clean when we left. (she broke down tables and vacuumed) Azurae was calm and reassuring. I highly recommend Ciel Bleu Event Design!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you too Julie! I enjoyed meeting your family and making a special day for Grace to remember. Stay in touch~ Azurae

Azurae was wonderful! She really helped me out day of and the week of the wedding. She was the best day of wedding coordinator I could ask for. When I ran into the problem with my caterer she helped me throughout the entire process - even after the wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! Thanks for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 10/16/2012

I highly recommend Azurae to any bride! We hired her for our day-of coordination, but she definitely went above and beyond for us, especially since a wedding in Paso Robles was a destination wedding for us and our families! She gave us recommendations for vendors, helped us save some money by looking over all our contracts, and was just amazing the day of the wedding! She did everything I asked, and our day went so smoothly. If some things didn't go as planned that day, we never noticed! She's a fabulous communicator and was always checking in with me too, which I appreciated!! Definitely use her for all your wedding planning needs in Paso! It helps she's a local too :)

Sent on 10/10/2012