25 Reviews for Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
25 Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress Reviews

Had a the pleasure of doing a boudoir shoot as part of a Valentine's Day gift and it was wonderful!! The shoot itself was fun and empowering. The photos are beautiful and I recommend Ciao Bella Photos to anyone looking for high quality photography and excellent service. Camile is a very talented photographer with a great personality.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/17/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile was beyond a pleasure to work with! She captured my inner most desires and longings that were not originally photographed on my wedding day because another party was involved, obviously. She made me feel comfortable and reiterated that this was about ME and my "relationship" with my dress, I felt confident & empowered. We were able to work as a team in making the shoot not only memorable but truly a fun & enjoyable experience capturing my personality. I highly reccomend Ciao Bella Photos & guarantee you will not be disappointed. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile was amazing for my boudoir photo shoot. This was out of my comfort zone but she made it a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. She was professional, encouraging and took incredible pictures! Prior to the shoot she discussed with me what ideas I had, where my comfort and insecurities were, and made suggestions for what to wear that would draw focus to areas I was more comfortable with. These little extra steps she takes make all the difference. I received my pictures in a very timely manner and was very impressed with all of them. I highly recommend her for all photography needs and will definitely be using her in the future.

Profile Picture Tanya, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photographer, Camile, is amazing! She has such a creative eye and great talent - a true artist! My husband and I are thrilled with our photos from the wedding and so glad we had her there to capture the special day! We have so many wonderful photos that we absolutely love! Camile understood what we wanted captured and produced such beautiful photos that reflect our love and happiness. I highly recommend her! She's such a wonderful person with an amazing talent!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile is very professional and passionate when she photographs you. She knows exactly how to capture that one true moment that will last a lifetime. She makes you feel at ease and comfortable and will take the time to get the picture perfect.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend CIAO BELLA PHOTOS for all of your photography needs. It was the specialized and personable service which made me feel so comfortable from the beginning. The day of my boudoir photo shoot, I felt so at ease and beautiful and I really enjoyed myself. My proofs were ready so quickly and before I knew it, my album had arrived! Bravo CIAO BELLO PHOTOS and thank you for making my experience a wonderful and memorable one!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 3/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile is a fantastic photographer who capture's beautiful moments, and the personality of each person she photographs. Taking photos can be nerve wracking for me, but she created such a fun, calming atmosphere for us to work in. And, not to mention, I loved the finished product. I would definitely recommend Ciao Bella Photos to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ciao Bella Photos gave me an incredible experience. Besides having an incredible eye for a beautiful photography, Camile really makes it a wonderful experience. She has a special way of making you feel comfortable, and beautiful. Its truly a talent all on its own. Thank you Camile!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camille is an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was I impressed with her photography skills, but she was also extremely professional. She accommodated my last minute needs and fit me into her busy schedule. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture M, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile is talented and professional. She is down to earth and makes you feel comfortable during a shoot. I always recommend her first to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Loren, 2/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Camile to be friendly, calm and professional. I really don't like getting my picture taken or being the center of attention, so I gave her a heads up she'd have her work cut out for her! Obviously this was not a challenge for Camile because she made me feel so comfortable and at ease the next thing I knew I was relaxed and laughing. I appreciated her patience and sense of humor. She really listened and got every shot I requested. You can tell she enjoys what she does and you can practically see the creative wheels turning in her head when she's photographing you. Not only that but she took several different angles and played around with the lighting to get the best pictures. I would definitely recommend Camile. The next time I need photos I'm calling her.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camille is such a wonderful person to work with, She makes you feel comfortable while taking photos and is very patient. She photographed my daughter for Christmas cards and she was about 15 months old. She was so patient and sweet with her. Her photos are great quality and will go through them with you so that you can help pick the ones you love. My sister used her for her wedding photos as well and did beautiful work. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7778254, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ciao Bella Photos is a true gem! I have used Camile's services in the past for a boudoir photo shoot and fell in love with how personable and talented she is as a photographer. Her services for my wedding day were top notch; every angel was captured and I truly cannot thank Ciao Bella Photos enough for truly making our wedding day memories beautifully last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ciao Bella Photos is very professional and their quality of work is excellent. There was a conflict in my schedule and Ciao Bello Photos was very flexible in rescheduling. I will be sure to use Ciao Bella Photos again.

Profile Picture Jay, 12/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile is so patient and kind - I was a bit camera shy at first but she made me feel so comfortable! She also has a great eye and thinks out of the box in order to get unique shots - highly recommend!

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All the memories from your special day should be captures by a special person. Camille is an amazing artist who does beautiful work!

Profile Picture User7768645, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile is amazing! She is a very professional photographer who was deeply caring during our time together. It was a very enjoyable experience to take photos with her. Camile was very informative as we spoke about our expectations, desires, and outcomes that we wanted to achieve. She was very patient and calm, and yet she was able to move quickly when we needed to...working efficiently with every time constraint we had during the busy day. She would watch us, see our personalities and then was so creative in telling us different poses or actions to do that truly captured "US." Sometimes she just took a spontaneous picture that you would never think would be anything, until you saw them...and they were fabulous shots. After her final edits were sent to us, we were beyond pleased...we were ecstatic! Each picture was beautiful...they weren't just pictures...the pictures told moments...the moments told a story...the beautiful story of our lives...I am forever grateful. Thank you.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/23/16, 1 Review
4.7

Camile is a wonderful photographer and a true artist. Her work is interesting, unique, and vibrant. Her manner is cordial and warm and always respectful. We had a terrific experience.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile did an amazing job! I absolutely love the photos she took (and I never say that about myself in pictures). I will use her again the next time I need professional head shots.

Profile Picture User7765418, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a wonderful experience with Ciao Bella Photos. Camile is wonderful to work with she is easy going, patient, she works in the background while your getting ready, she is an amazing photographer and captured some amazing life moments while shooting my event, she worked tirelessly through the entire evening. I highly recommend her. She is fabulous!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Camile who photographed our family and my pregnant belly! We discussed what we wanted and Camile offered her very professional and artistic recommendations. We even worked on a Pinterest board together to collaborate our ideas and color themes. Would love to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who is personable as well as professional. Thanks Camile!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Sivan, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Camille was absolutely wonderful, professional, and kind. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the great pleasure of working with Camille for our wedding. After a few email exchanges with her, we knew she was the right choice for us. We met with Camille several months prior to our wedding to discuss our needs and expectations. Camille was attentive to our wants and needs, and embraced our not-so-traditional approach to our wedding. She clearly explained her process, offered us a rough timeline to help us allocate enough time to capture the photos we desired, and provided some suggestions along the way. Camille roamed freely throughout our wedding, capturing the intimate moments of our ceremony, taking posed pictures of our families and friends before the ceremony and during the reception, taking additional requests as the day progressed, and also capturing amazing candid shots throughout the day that are some of our favorites! We could not be happier with the memories Camille captured for us throughout our special day! We highly recommend Camille for your photography needs, as she is a consummate professional whose limitless talents shine brightly through her camera lens.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day

Camille is one of those unique photographers who can truly capture someone's emotional essence. She knows how to both capture and create perfect moments. Could not recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Thomas, 1/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile is an excellent photographer-patient, compassionate, intuitive and a total pleasure to work with! We are totally thrilled with the shots she captured!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/16/09, 2 Reviews