123 Reviews for Ciao Bella Cakes

Setup (4)
Consultations (3)
Groom's Cake (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Ciao Bella did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. I brought in a picture of what I wanted and it was different than your typical wedding cake and they nailed it. It was beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture REGINA, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We decided to have a cupcake tower. I told Jennifer what my vision was and she completely brought it to life. Not only was the presentation beautiful but the cupcakes were delicious! She also boxed us up a separate anniversary cake. I highly recommend if you are looking for a cake for any occasion!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All of the different flavors that we tried here were seriously delicious and we were over the moon with our final product! We can't wait to eat the top layer at our first anniversary! They made the cake portion of the wedding super easy. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and everything we had asked for. The interaction with the artist was pleasant, insightful, and certainly enjoyable as the cake was a true piece of art. We cant recommend this vendor enough!

Profile Picture Mark , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We surprised my daughter and son-in-law with a Star Trek Groom's cake. I couldn't believe how nice the cake came out, complete with lights! Just a wonderful experience. They also did my daughter's wedding cake and again it was beautiful. I highly recommend Jennifer and Ciao Bella Cakes! I wish I could attach a picture.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Ciao Bella did an amazing job on our wedding cakes, but they especially rocked the groomsmen cake. They did a custom Star Trek replica cake that had lights. It was a big hit!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

After booking Ciao Bella for our wedding, we also used their services for my husband's birthday cake and my bridal shower. At those events and even more so, at our wedding this passed Sunday, the cake exceeded our expectations on both taste and delivery. Everyone was raving over the lightness of the cake and the flavors. Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with. I plan on continuing my business with this bakery for future events as well. Love them! I highly recommend this bakery!

Profile Picture Irina, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We worked with Jennifer to make the cake for our wedding. She did a tasting for us to decide on flavors and we were blown away by how good everything was. Not only were the flavor amazing but the cakes and the fillings were so light ..... nothing like what'd you expect from a catered cake. We went with two flavors vanilla cake with Tahitian cream and chocolate cake with salted caramel mousse. Every guest raved about the cake and many thought it was so good, they had to try both flavors! Jennifer even worked with our florist because the florist did the final decorations on the cake. She was absolutely a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous - we did a semi-naked 4-tiered cake with buttercream frosting and two flavors: vanilla + fresh strawberries and salted caramel. Both flavors were delicious and we got a lot of compliments from our guest on how beautiful and tasty our cake was.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I showed her a picture and she delivered exactly what i had in mind. It was delicious as well as stunningly beautiful. I had received so many compliments.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

From our first meeting to the Cake Delivery at the Wedding to our guests enjoying the cake, Ciao Bella Cakes was top notch. The additional flowers we asked for were perfect! The cake was delicious....and delivering in the snowy and icy conditions!

Profile Picture Karin, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great value and cake options are Delicious!

Profile Picture User7423254, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was included with our package from the Lambertville Station Inn. We only spent about 40 dollars to upgrade our cake to a fresh strawberry and cream flavor and lemon cream flavor (1/2 of each). We did a cake tasting and all of the cakes were great! They weren't dried out and they didn't have weird icing like a lot of wedding cakes do. We liked it so much that we dug into our frozen "anniversary cake" when we got back from our honeymoon!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Fresh Fruit

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She made choosing our wedding cake simple and enjoyable... as well as delicious! Our cake turned out perfect and we had so many people rave about the cannoli filling! Thank you Ciao Bella for completing our Wedding Day with our amazing wedding cake! We can't wait to come back for other occasions! -- Lauren & Patrick

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very flexible, professional, and we were happy with the beautiful cake! We showed a picture of a cake we saw online and they were able to replicate it. Thanks!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding at Lambertville Station Inn and we loved everything about Ciao Bella Cakes. The cake was absolutely delicious. They were very accommodating for our flavor and design.

Profile Picture Gabriella, 7/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jennifer is so talented and easy to work with! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. It looked so gorgeous and tasted delicious too! We are already looking forward to eating the top tier on our anniversary :) Thank you Ciao Bella, for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture lita, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved working with Ciao Bella Cakes! The tasting with Denise was so helpful! I felt no pressure when going back and forth with cake designs and flavors. My Wedding cake was better than I even imagined! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amelia, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was almost too beautiful to eat (although I’m glad we did. It was delicious!) Our wedding had an autumn theme, and the Ciao Bella team incorporated fall foliage as well as our initials carved into the “bark” made of icing. All of our guests were taking pictures! We sprung for spice cake with cream cheese frosting and it was the best decision.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/24/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Ciao Bella as part of our venue package. It was easy to schedule a tasting and to see design upgrades in person. Great service and wide variety of cake designs to select as standard, or in our case an upgrade. The standard cake is amazing in design and taste but we wanted extra detail for our Fall wedding theme. Final cake presentation of 5 tier cake with separate layers (vanilla v. chocolate) to accommodate different guests was perfect in taste and design. We certainly would use them for another party cake design in the future.

Profile Picture Greg, 10/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Our wedding venue provides the cake in our package and they have a contract with Jennifer and Ciao Bella. We can see why! From the professional cake tasting (we can't pick them all?!) to providing us with what we wanted (a cake and cupcakes)....they were delicious! Light, moist and NOTHING like the dense, boxed cake taste of most wedding cakes. Phenomenal! What a pleasure to deal with Ciao Bella and Jennifer! We would absolutely use them again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect. We could not have been happier with it!

Setting up the tasting appointment was very easy. Jennifer and Denise communicate well over email. We were given five options to taste, but they had many more we could choose from. We had a vanilla cake with vanilla filling alternating with vanilla cake and chocolate filling and buttercream frosting. Normally, wedding cake is not that good. That is not the case at all with Ciao Bella. The cake was light and airy. We received tons of compliments on the taste from our guests.

Jennifer said that she could create the cake to look like whatever we wanted. I emailed Jennifer and Denise photos of other wedding cakes I liked the look of, and the cake they delivered was spot on.

Thank you, Ciao Bella, for adding to our special day!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake turned out great and tasted very good.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ciao Bella Cakes was wonderful! They took all of our photos and inspiration and created the perfect cake! We loved it aesthetically and it tasted AMAZING!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews