church street studio Reviews

7 | Clarkston, MI

7 Reviews for church street studio

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2013

We are so, so happy with our pictures from Church Street Studios. I'm picky, so we looked at over 100 photographer's websites and met with several in person. There is no doubt in my mind that we made the right choice. The pictures captured not only the look of our wedding, but the feeling as well.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2011

I can't say enough about how amazing Church Street is! Mary is amazing! I loved working with her and she has an amazing talent. She can pose you in a way that make you look natural and not posed at all. She is laid back and can take amazing pictures in any situation. We were very laid back about our day we went back to our home with our wedding party to relax and have fun and she dealt with our crazy crowd well and she got amazing photos of us while we were just being ourselves. I only worked with Bill a little and he is very particular but it makes for great shots. I would recommend them to anybody. They will be photographing my children someday for sure'

Sent on 11/11/2011

Tricia · Married on 07/25/2009

Mary & Bill were great to have around the day of the wedding. They did a great job of capturing everything important to us in the most beautiful way!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Dana · Married on 07/24/2009

When my husband and I were planning our wedding our biggest concern was the photography. We wanted a photographer that could not only capture the important moments, but a photographer who could capture the entire day just how we remembered it. After searching through countless websites we stumbled upon Church Street Studio. We fell in love instantly! Mary’s photography is not only creative and unique, but we felt as if we were present at all of the weddings and other events she had photographed. After meeting with Mary once, we already knew she was the photographer for our wedding! My husband and I were both nervous about getting our photos taken, but Mary made us feel very comfortable and we were able to be our natural selves in front of her (a MAJOR plus!). On our wedding day she captured every moment and told our story exactly as we remember it. Every photograph told its own story about the day. When it came time to pick the photographs for our album we had such a hard time picking our favorites… because all of the photographs became our favorites! Mary was the best vendor we worked with both before and after our wedding day. Mary did an excellent job and we will be hiring her again for future events! I highly recommend Church Street Studio!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Curtis · Married on 05/29/2009

Mary and Bill are the best people anyone could ever work with. They really get to know you, and provide the greatest experience you could ever hope for during your wedding. They are willing to work with you in every aspect, and they make sure that you get exactly what you want on your wedding day and beyond. Their work is priceless and is beyond professional. We loved working with them and look forward to having them photograph many other important events in our future together!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 01/25/2009

Mary and Bill from Church Street Studio were amazing. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding photography experience. They were 100% professional, friendly, and easy-going. They made us, our wedding party, and our guests feel comfortable and at ease. The best compliment that I can give them is that while my husband and I live in NYC, we will certainly wait and head back to Michigan (we have family there) and use Mary & Bill for any future photography needs that we might have, rather than using someone in NYC...they are THAT good :)

Sent on 04/06/2010

Charlotte · Married on 04/25/2009

Mary and Bill were so easy to work with--we couldn't have asked for a better pair of photographers for our day. They were easy to stay in communication with, listened to what we wanted, and very responsive.

In terms of pricing, they offered us a lower rate since our wedding was during the off season--and they let us pay by the hour, also a great savings since we didn't need them for the whole day. Plus, we got a lot of bang for our buck since there were 2 photographers instead of just one! The only expensive part of their services was prints, which were priced much higher than other vendors. However, their album prices were comparable with other photographers.

On the day of, Mary made the posed pictures run incredibly smoothly. Using the list we gave her earlier, she got people moving in & out of the group shots quickly, so everyone could enjoy as much of the day as possible. Bonus: she worked incredibly well with small children, and made it fun for them to be in the photos.

Thanks Church Street for making our day special, and for capturing all the memories!!

Sent on 02/20/2010