21 Reviews for Church Ranch Event Center

Server(s) (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
Photobooth (1)

For a gal who never wanted to have a wedding, it was PERFECTION! After looking at 22 venues my husband and i looked at this venue as (honestly) a last resort; ONLY BECAUSE we previously lived literally across the street and had never known that this gem was there! After the initial tour and meeting with Mitchell we were in love. Jesi was our coordinator/planner and this girl is SO TALENTED! Thank God she does so well because my interest in wedding planning was zilch. She put so much thought and purpose into every little detail and it turned out so much better than I could've ever imagined. Jesi went above and beyond on the day of when the rain threatened to move us inside (which, NO), she made sure that after a slight delay all of our chairs were dry and ready to rock. I truly cannot say enough to thank her and the rest of the team for our dreamy day! Seriously, STOP LOOKING. This is IT. Book your wedding, obsess over Jesi, THE END. X- Jade

Profile Picture Jade, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Wheelchair Access

They were absolutely amazing! Great space and a great staff!

Profile Picture Johanna, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are both Colorado natives, and I had always dreamed of a mountain wedding. When selecting our wedding venue, our first visit was to a beautiful mountain venue. We then we went to Church Ranch Event Center (CREC) the following weekend. Before going to CREC, we thought it would be our Plan ‘B’, if a mountain venue wouldn’t work for whatever reason. Well CREC became our Plan ‘A’ soon after we met with Mitchell and took the tour. It has a very mountain-Colorado feel, with the gorgeous gardens and the beautiful rustic indoor space. We didn’t even want to look anywhere else. We fell in love with Church Ranch Event Center, and all the options they had to offer.
We would highly recommend using their preferred vendors. It definitely made the whole process so much easier. We compared a few of their vendors with others and the pricing was definitely in line. Since Church Ranch Event Center referred them, we also felt confident they would do a good job.
Our coordinator Madi was wonderful. She was patient with all of our questions, and had some really good suggestions.
The three comments we heard over and over again from our guest were: 1. How beautiful our wedding was. We did very minimal decorations, so it was mostly the venue itself. 2. How good the food was. Again, we used their caterer-so good! 3. How fun our wedding was. That kind of has to do with a mix of things and the mood you set, but we would definitely recommend the photo booth, it was a huge hit. We just loved our wedding! Thank you Mitchell, Madi and everyone at Church Ranch Event Center.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff went above and beyond in making our wedding day and everything leading up to it beyond amazing!

Profile Picture Arielle, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I got married at Church Ranch Event Center on 4/2/17! Choosing Church Ranch was one of the first decisions we made when planning our wedding, and one of the best! We only looked at two venues (though I had researched countless) - Church Ranch was the first and we knew it would be hard to beat. We looked at another, just to be diligent, but we knew when we sat down to compare the two that there really was no comparison. Church Ranch had everything we were looking for. The outdoor space is breathtaking, and we lucked out with gorgeous spring weather and were able to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside (not to mention our wedding photos are amazing in part due to Church Ranch's landscaping). The reception hall is also beautiful. It was big enough to accomodate our 125 guests (and could have easily accommodated more had all of our invitees attended), and we especially loved the high ceiling and the twinkle lights as they gave our reception an open and romantic feel. The bar is also a spectacular sight and the way the rest of the venue is decorated is perfect. We really didn't have to provide that much additional decor, as the venue just stands out on its own and the staff has decorated the other spaces in such a lovely way. Table centerpieces are already partially planned for you with the inclusion of the goblets and the LED candles for them with the facility rental. We also were so grateful that we didn't have to coordinate table, chair or linen rentals, and that we didn't have to worry about creating a backup plan in the event of inclement weather - the staff was prepared to move our ceremony and cocktail hour inside if the need arose. But if all that weren't enough, the staff is truly amazing. I honestly don't think that our wedding would have been what it was or what we wanted it to be without Eric, Madi, and the incredible staff at Church Ranch Event Center. We are so grateful to them and they will always have a special place in our hearts!

Profile Picture Bree, 4/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the service, the venue and the overall feel. It was a dream come true thanks to Mitchell, Madi, Erick and the rest of the staff. They all do a great job and truly take care of all your needs and assure that your dream will come true and a decent price. Wouldn't choose another venue and would do it all over again!!

Profile Picture David, 2/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had an absolutely amazing experience at the Church Ranch Event Center from beginning to end. We ended up forming relationships with the people we worked with, which made the entire process that much more fun! The staff at CREC is extremely professional, accommodating, kind, and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. They confidently proclaim they can put on an event with their eyes closed, since they’ve been doing this for so long, and it is absolutely true! I made several last-minute requests/changes to the plan up until the last minute before the wedding (we’re talking: moving the wedding from inside to outside three days before the wedding), and they made the changes without batting an eye. There is a certain warmth, hospitality, and peacefulness you’ll feel at this place — not only because the grounds and building are beautiful, but because the staff is so amazing! If you’re looking for an incredible venue for any sort of event — especially a wedding — this is your place. Trust me, we looked all over Denver and could not find anything so all-inclusive for their amazing prices. And they will work with you to ensure your day is everything you dreamed of and more. We love Church Ranch Event Center!

Quick shoutout to Mitchell from CREC: Mitchell was the first person we met when we looked at the venue after we got engaged, and it was love at first meeting. He took care of us throughout the entire process, always went above and beyond to accommodate whatever we needed, and has become a friend of ours! He is so full of energy, enthusiasm, and is so passionate and knowledgeable about the industry. He has lots of connections in the area as well, and will not hesitate to connect you with the right vendors. Mitchell is the best!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Such an awesome venue!!! Eric and the rest of the team made sure everything turned out perfectly for our wedding. We were very particular about a lot of the small details, but and they hapily accommodated all of our our requests and helped make our wedding day very special. This venue is beautiful and there are so many nice areas to hang out in. We definitely recommend using the lighting package for the event hall, it added a great ambiance. We highly recommend Church Ranch Event Center! -Lexi & Adam

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
0.5

I booked an event with this venue and it was nothing but a horrible experience. The deposit that they told me to begin with was different than the amount that was invoiced. The package that I chose would include the photographer, the flowers, etc. I had to cancel the event and was under the impression that it was taken care of. I was not contacted by any of the contractors such as the florist, photographer, the coordinator to continue planning the event. I was then told that I needed to send a certified letter to cancel and the event was never cancelled. I planned the event to take place less than a year from the date that I signed the contract and when I cancelled, they said they would keep the deposit since I did not cancel with a year's notice. I have recently received a collections bill for an additional $19,000 for the venue that I never used. The management knew the event was cancelled and that is why they did not go forward with any of the steps of planning. EXTREMELY POOR MANAGEMENT FROM THIS HUSBAND/WIFE TEAM AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE UNIQUENESS OF THE SPACE IS NOT WORTH THE RISK OF YOUR EVENT BEING RUINED.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture holly, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It is a beautiful venue that was perfect for our wedding! The photos look so great and we loved it! It was one of the most reasonable venues we found and it helped us stay within our budget. It was perfect for our day! Make sure to read all of the info given on the contract because there are a lot of added charges if your guests are not respectful.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/21/16, 2 Reviews
4.3

Church Ranch Event Center is absolutely beautiful. Eric and Coco were great to work with and we got so many compliments at how beautiful our wedding was!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Outside Cake, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

The Church Ranch Event Center was the perfect location for our wedding day! It was beautiful in early spring with a rustic, garden feel to it. Eric and Coco were great to work with on all of the big and little details prior to the wedding day, and Julie and Renee were awesome with helping the rehearsal and actual wedding day to run smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue to couples!

Profile Picture Melanie , 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
3.8

I absolutely love the grounds and building at the Church Ranch Event Center. The gardens are beautiful and there are a lot of options for photos. I loved the fact that we could bring in our own catering. There were some trying times leading up to the wedding that were rough. The one thing that stands out as a thumbs down was the communication skills. I would email someone there and she may get back to me in 3 weeks or not at all. Also there were numerous times where I would tell one person how I wanted something and they would say "I will add it to your file" only to get a phone call asking about how I wanted that same thing a month later from another person there.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound, Outside Cake, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Church Ranch Event Center did an amazing job at hosting our wedding ceremony/reception! The staff was very polite & helpful throughout the whole process which in the end made for a stress free day:) The coordinator Julie was awesome during the rehearsal as well as the day of. We loved that it had a rustic look to it & the gardens are amazing...lots of photo options. We would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Profile Picture Erika , 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables, Barware, Parking, Wheelchair Access
4.3

Great staff and coordinators to work with!

Profile Picture User4965382, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish working with Amy and the Church Ranch Event Center was truly a pleasure. I really had no idea what I was doing planning my Oldest Son's Wedding and when Amy sat down with me and made suggestions and gave ideas she was able to take the stress out of planning. They were flexible to our specific needs and worked so hard to make the entire experience wonderful and memorable. It is an absolutely beautiful venue, quite, private and the landscaping is unbelievable, (even in the winter). I would highly recommend the Church Ranch Event Center because of it's location, value, uniqueness and the wonderful staff.

Profile Picture Jill, 12/19/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

We had to change our original venue due to a weather emergency. We booked the Church Ranch Event Center last minute, and they were very accommodating and helpful. The reception hall is pretty typical, but the gardens outside are beautiful and make for some really great pictures.

Profile Picture Sadie, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a rustic feel with a gorgeous garden and tons of photo ops, this is your place! The garden is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is incredibly easy to work with. They lost their main coordinator (Obe) back in April and we were really worried about the transition. But they made sure it was seamless. The space is huge (I believe it can hold 400 people) but we had a really tiny wedding (about 40 people) and it worked just as well for that.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is beautiful. The outside area was just what I was looking for with the ceremony. The pictures are beautiful. The open space concept of the inside is awesome. The beams, and lights already set up make this place already decorated. The dance floor was big enough, a big item on our needs list. We worked with Jarod "Obe". He was awesome. Very friendly, and I could always get a-hold of him. He answered all of my emails in a very timely manner. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of venues.

The only thing is the time frame. If you can get the entire day, I suggest you do so. Trying to get the extra hour before is difficult since the venue is so popular and there are almost always weddings before yours (evenings). We tried getting a date a year and a half ahead of time, and it was taken!

Go look at the place, online pics do not give it justice.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
3.8

This was a beautiful venue. We decided to have the wedding and reception here. We had a very large number of people at the wedding and this place could fit everyone easily. We were married in the garden outside, and the people here set up the chairs outside for us. They also set up all the reception tables and chairs inside. We had to book for the morning because the evening time was too expensive for us. We were only allowed in at 8am in the morning to set up for the wedding at 10am. We couldn't come in the night before. We also had to be out of there quickly. It was still a wonderful place and the people were very friendly and helpful. They didn't mind when we broke a chair and they also found some cards we had left by accident and they mailed them back to us.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/2/06, 4 Reviews