Michelle Dawn Photography Reviews

View more information

• JM-Courtney
    Jm-Courtney Married on 08/04/2019

Chronicles Is Fantastic

I LOVED DAWN! We clicked instantly with Dawn. She is very responsive and super easy to communicate with. Day of, Dawn will do anything to get the perfect shoot. She captured some great moments and made sure to get every last detail. We LOVE the final gallery of photos from our wedding day.
  • Richalle
    Richalle Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful photographer!

Dawn was a phenomenal photographer! Her pictures were beautiful and she captured our warmest moments beautifully! She was creative and went out of her way to take the best pictures.
    Pamela Married on 06/09/2018
    What can we say? We are really lucky to have Chronicles Photography as our photographer. Dawn is such an amazing photographer and wonderful person. Dawn and her team captured precious moments from wedding as well as my bridal portraits. Dawn and her team made everything so easy for us – before, during and after the wedding. We were so happy to see sneak-peak photos during our wedding! Dawn brings a very special touch to every picture she takes making each and every one of them so beautiful. It was so much fun working with Dawn and her team. Dawn and her team had so many creative ideas and we are simply amazed by the outcome. We highly recommend Chronicles Photography!
    Erica Married on 07/09/2016
    My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dawn when we got married in July 2016. We interviewed two photographers, but we loved Dawn from the start. Her portfolio showed so much diversity, she captures moments and not just shots. Along with her personality and professionalism, it was meant to be. We booked her on the spot. She has such a warm, inviting, cheerful and humbling spirit. She truly enjoys what she does and it comes out through every picture she takes. We also asked if she could put together a slide-show of pictures from our wedding ceremony to play during our reception. It was breathtaking. She was able to put that together in such a short time and she included our engagement and our family photos too. I highly recommend her. Give her a call. I am sure you will love her as much as we did.
    April Married on 06/11/2016
    One word.. Amazing! Chronicles Photography exceeded ALL of my wedding photography dreams!! She was awesome to work with! She came up with an awesome game plan for the day, it was EXTREMELY HOT the day of my wedding and she was such a trooper! Through sweat and all she was able to capture amazing images of the entire day! I would 100% recommend Chronicles Photography to anyone who wants a job perfectly done!! And also received a great amount of teasers the week after and received the rest of images soon after!
    Ayanna Married on 05/24/2015
    From our engagement shoot all the way to our wedding day Dawn went above and beyond anything that we could have dreamed. She spent time with us and got to know us as a couple and then was able to show everyone the special brand of love that we enjoy. Our families and friends appreciated her attention to detail, yet ability to get the money shots without being intrusive! Dawn's energy was AMAZING she was fun and efficient when it came to corralling large groups for photos and flexible when things didn't go according to plan. As we've crowned her the official Thompson Family Photographer, we can't wait for another occasion to see her creative genius at work! Book Chronicles Photography for your next event, you won't be sorry!
    Javonni Event on: 04/08/2014
    I have worked with Chronicles Photography several times (engagement & bridal shoot as well as a personal shoot) and each time I am blown away more than the last time!!! Dawn is always professional yet friendly. Whether you know her or not, her wonderful personality puts you at ease and you end up with awesome photos! I would definitely use her again!
    Sherry Married on 08/17/2013
    I had the privilege of being the first wedding client of Chronicles Photography. Dawn was nothing less than professional. She consulted with me prior to the wedding and had an understanding of what I wanted and my wedding theme. She has a great eye for minor details and provides nothing short of high-quality photos, especially candid shots. My favorite photos are of the candid moments Dawn captured as I dressed for the ceremony. My photo album is AMAZING! I had a destination wedding on the beach in the Bahamas, and Dawn was able to capture the clear blue ocean in the background during ceremony. My husband and I also had our engagement photos by Chronicles Photography and they are AWESOME! Dawn expresses great interests in her clients and adds a uniquely personal touch to her work. Of the many things to stress over on your wedding day, your photographer should not be one of them. Dawn was extremely helpful, and she captured all the very special moments of our wedding day. She is truly a gifted photographer, and our photos are the complete chronicle of our day.
    Bethany Married on 05/31/2014
    Dawn was amazing to work with. Professional, enthusiastic and organized from beginning to end. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.